Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Rajni is too naughty🀣...I loved to see hw the threesome understand finally and start laughing🀣...and the best dialog of the day..Tumhare pyar mein bahut dum hai Suhana🀣🀣 OMGGGGGGGG.....
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i too like sushaan's overdose today but i couldn't watch 1st part clearly bcoz my mom was wit me.. 2nd n 3rd part was good n couldn't control my laugh...
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love the sushaan overdose. they are way to cute
idk if its just me but compared to other shows on desi channels sushaans uhmmmm "special moments" are more uhmmmm "indepth" then other jodis LOL which i think its kinda strange esp since its SGP but they both have such amazing chemistry wow
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chemistry , physics and biology, everthing together, looked so Real, this is not just chemistry its reality!!!!! Three Cheer for Jay.
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I won't complain if such overdose will be provided in each episode..
Thankful to the CV's...keep going guys..
ya vips todays... episode was out of the world😍.....ya i know its  really embarasing to see with family...lekin hum tho mazhe se dekh liya...wo bhi 2-3 bar...haiye😍 ...sushaan were too hot today....and i dont mind sushaans overdose....πŸ˜†
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam_much

ya vips todays... episode was out of the world😍.....ya i know its  really embarasing to see with family...lekin hum tho mazhe se dekh liya...wo bhi 2-3 bar...haiye😍 ...sushaan were too hot today....and i dont mind sushaans overdose....πŸ˜†

sam..ur...too...πŸ˜ƒ......much.................and.............i.........am..............πŸ˜†....three....................much
 ...............me..............πŸ˜ƒ..too agree............with...........u.................i also.............dn't mind.............sushaan's
.........................................overdose...⭐️...........actually..................mental doctor.😲..had advice me to watch
....................atleast three....times.................................sushan's...................scene...
love u ishaan and suhana.......pairs..............
......................u aul guys know na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†................ok....ok.....then
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..........see...ma.....signature

Originally posted by: 1tarun

sam..ur...too...πŸ˜ƒ......much.................and.............i.........am..............πŸ˜†....three....................much

...............me..............πŸ˜ƒ..too agree............with...........u.................i also.............dn't mind.............sushaan's
.........................................overdose...⭐️...........actually..................mental doctor.😲..had advice me to watch
....................atleast three....times.................................sushan's...................scene...
love u ishaan and suhana.......pairs..............
......................u aul guys know na...πŸ˜†................ok....ok.....then
πŸ‘..........see...ma.....signature

tejas ....mein tera comment se pehle signature padtha hoon...πŸ˜†
Sana_SGP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
episode waz rocking... sushaan overdose is wat v alwayz wanted.. cant wait 4 d precap scene
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Once in a blue moon all what was shown in todays epi is fine...Its same in real life too.... we don't get/feel so very romantic every day.....

I don't understand why people are bashing today's episode....Obviously there are times in a show when we might feel embarrassed watching with family.....but it doesn't mean that whatever was shown was not appropriate....

If someone was feeling awkward then avoid it and come back once its over or be smart by anticipating scenes and then change the channel....Everyone understands these things these days and its good to show such maturity while viewing that u know what to watch n not watch in front of u'r elders/younger ones.....

If the epi was really not for family viewing then it wouldn't have passed censorship....Having said that everything that has passed censorship can't be seen with our kids/elders.......It depends actually on the person.......

So take a call on what one needs to see and lets not generalize things........