_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
No...No...Its not a negative topic...i just loved dis Overdose of SuShaan given to us by the CVs..!!!

Was discussing it with my fellow I-F frnd (crysind aka Febs) dis morning dat i wish that we have a full epi dedicated to SuShaan...and look...our wish was GRANTED..!!
Although i wud also lyk to confess that watching dis epi along wid my mom was difficult...GOSH i was soo embarassed...! ๐Ÿ˜†
And i have to say dat Jay-Ragini have a SIZZLING chemistry and they provd it 2day...*day dreamin*

Enjoyd watchin the epi from starting to end (except the Deepak-Sanju scene)...even the precap was fun..!
Can't wait for Monday's epi...

Wat bout u guys..??
Did u lyk the OverDose..???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh I so loved it.....leave out DS scn and the rest of the epi ws eye candy....bt yes tht consummation was too awkward for me too to watch with my parentsโ˜บ๏ธ
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vipu i hav exactly same thoughts and said same thing in previous post that  all the complains we had for CVs not showin Sushaan were fulfilled today.,.
if its sushaan scene, then i wont mind the overdose at all ๐Ÿ˜†! i loved it! totally..
but yea i didnt realli imagine or thought creative will show intimate scene making it embarassing to watch with fam..
I enjoyed todays epi! Full on masti and fun 
Sushaan were at their best with both comedy, and sizzling chemistry...๐Ÿ˜
oh and i did thought that this is negative post when i opened it ๐Ÿ˜† my bad!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@vips...nice post...

yes...awkward to watch with family...though i watched alone...but it wasnt awkward to watch alone....

Loved the entire episode....Inder was at his best...and as predicted embarrassed sushaan...wonderful episode...
*Resham* thumbnail
Shwets it ws not bad to watch it alone..ohh would love to c it again and again..bt with family it ws kinda embarassedโ˜บ๏ธ dont know hw much I tried to divert them from looking at it....๐Ÿ˜†
@*Resham* : I guess i m tokin 2 u for d 1st tym as u r new to our forum...welcum to the SGP forum dear...and yeah watching the epi with the parents was HELL embarassing 2day..!!

@Keenu : hehe...i wrote OVERDOSE intentionally so da t more people drop in to c my post...๐Ÿ˜†
and yes dear i m thankful to the CVs they gave us a SuShaan treat 2day..!!
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually i was abt to change the channel as my mom was sitting wid me watching SGP den she went away and i watched only dat part alone again she came and we both madly laughed after the break...it was such a cutee,hillarious episode
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Shwets it ws not bad to watch it alone..ohh would love to c it again and again..bt with family it ws kinda embarassedโ˜บ๏ธ dont know hw much I tried to divert them from looking at it....๐Ÿ˜†

i always watch once with my mother also....but iam going to tell her to watch it alone...if she wants...๐Ÿ˜† but not with me...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and also ask her to watch in room..if she watches.๐Ÿ˜‰..if she watches in hall....my grandmom will be there...and i will be more embarrassed than ishaan and suhana...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
@trueraginifan: Yes v r talking fr the first time as I decided to break my silence finally and post here.....๐Ÿ˜†...gosh it ws embarassing bt then it ws royal fun.....๐Ÿคฃ
@Shwets : ohh u watchd it alone...meri toh haalat kharab ho gyi thi mom k sath dekhnd mei...๐Ÿ˜†