Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Asin was the main lead in the Tamil version.She played Meera.
Agent007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Oh okay. I usually dont read the articles. I just read the title and people's comments! Bad habit! 😆

Still I don't think she is should have said who is better in bodyguard. Asin was playing a second lead in the Tamil version? Because the main actress wasn't her.

Lensa she didn't compare their acting but rather their look in the film.

Read the original article

Kareena prefers Nayan to Asin!

The shooting of Siddique's Bodyguard (Malayalam)/Kaavalan(Tamil) remake in Hindi titled Bodyguard has started in Pune.

Salman Khan is playing the role done by Dileep in Malayalam and Vijay in its Tamil version.

The heroine role, very crucial to the story is being done by Kareena Kapoor in Hindi, the character done by Nayanthara and Asin in the southern originals.

Both the heroines had done the same role in their own respective style.

Actually director Siddique had written the heroine character as a very simple, upright and classy girl which gave Nayanthara a totally de-glam image. But when the same role was done by Asin in Kaavalan, the character suffered big time as Asin went overboard with her costumes and body language!

For the Hindi version, Siddique gave Kareena a narration and the importance of subtlety in the character. He also presented her with DVD's of  Bodyguard and Kaavalan.

Kareena watched both the versions and is reported to have told Siddique that she preferred  Nayanthara's simple and elegant look compared to Asin.  So for Hindi Bodyguard, Kareena  will be taking references from the Malayalam version and wearing cotton churidars and simple T-shirts and jeans and have the typical girl-next-door looks.

Meanwhile, Nayanthara who is staying away from limelight has been contacted by Venkatesh to do the Telugu version of the film. Watch this space.

http://www.sify.com/movies/kareena-prefers-nayan-to-asin-news-tamil-ldlkGibhbbe.html
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's the media's job to create competition and hype around the film, but bebo already done if for them! Now this is gonna be all over the news. 😆 Asin vs Nayantra
Agent007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I think Salman Khan's bro in law. 😳

No its Siddique the director of the original Bodyguard. Salman's bro-in-law is the producer I think 😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Thanks Agent. Man was I completely wrong! Than why are ppl discussing their acting when bebo was talking about their looks! 😕 I guess they didn't read the article like me! 😆
Never heard of Nayantara before. Why is Bebo picking her? What is she upto now?  Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Never heard of Nayantara before. Why is Bebo picking her? What is she upto now? 

I thought she picked her too. That's what it seems from the title. But she just said she liked Nayantara's simple look in the film than Asin's look in the Bodyguard. And people are thinking bebo said she is the better actress! lol
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nayan cant act to save her life.. Asin atleast can act !!

thnk God she left Simbu... he is good without her..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beboholic

Oh okay. I usually dont read the articles. I just read the title and people's comments! Bad habit! 😆

Still I don't think she is should have said who is better in bodyguard. Asin was playing a second lead in the Tamil version? Because the main actress wasn't her.

LOL this is what time I read the whole thing you didn't 🤣

Oh well Bebo is Bebo and we know that. 😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Agent007

No its Siddique the director of the original Bodyguard. Salman's bro-in-law is the producer I think 😊

Ok sorry thanks for clearing it up 😆