Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melonie thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I only hope people will say she was better than Asin and Nayantara after this movie releases 🥱 Lets wait and watch how she does.

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: melonie

I only hope people will say she was better than Asin and Nayantara after this movie releases 🥱 Lets wait and watch how she does.

Fingers crossed 😳
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Feeling sad for Parbhu's wife.she lost her son and now husband.Did she have any child now?
Asin is an average actress, but Nayanthara is pretty terrible in my opinion.

She is more popular for her skin show more than anything else.
Edited by Gobsmacked - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bebo and her statements! 🥱 What was the reason for her to compare this girl to Asin! 😡 I know they are both south indian actress, but it was unnecessary for bebo to say this! Seems like she is doing it for publicity.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Who is the director of Bodyguard in Hindi?
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

Bebo and her statements! 🥱 What was the reason for her to compare this girl to Asin! 😡 I know they are both south indian actress, but it was unnecessary for bebo to say this! Seems like she is doing it for publicity.

You didn't read the article, both of those actresses worked in Bodyguard in Tamil and i don't know which version. 😆

She wasn't comparing the girls. she was comparing their acting in movie Bodyguard in different languages. 😆
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Who is the director of Bodyguard in Hindi?

I think Salman Khan's bro in law. 😳
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

You didn't read the article, both of those actresses worked in Bodyguard in Tamil and i don't know which version. 😆

She wasn't comparing the girls. she was comparing their acting in movie Bodyguard in different languages. 😆

Oh okay. I usually dont read the articles. I just read the title and people's comments! Bad habit! 😆

Still I don't think she is should have said who is better in bodyguard. Asin was playing a second lead in the Tamil version? Because the main actress wasn't her.
Maybe Bebo wants to be the lead in Prabhu's next Bollywood venture. And what better way than praising his GF who is Asin's main rival in Tamil film industry?