Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Limerance

I haven't commented on the last few updates but as usual they were all wonderful! I hope Mr. Basnal gets a taste of his own medicine soon. The Maaneet moments are cute and also curious as to what Geet is upto. Continue soon!

Thanks Limerance.  Mr.Bansal will get his due in time. Geet's secret will be out in the next update.
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part... loved it
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

Awesome part... loved it

thanks
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome and sweet part i love maan he all ways make geet Imp in his life ..where geet going every time i hope she is not in trouble ...i like sweet romantic maan geet ,,
Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I liked the update, wonder now how will maan react to geet's secret and the suit bought by her.plssssssssssssss continue soon.

Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

awesome and sweet part i love maan he all ways make geet Imp in his life ..where geet going every time i hope she is not in trouble ...i like sweet romantic maan geet ,,

Thanks monika.  Both Geet and Maan think of each other. Geet's secret is on the verge of coming out.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That cinema hall scene was so cute and so real..haven't we all done something like that at different points in time..and then the beach..I like the way you mix all the elements..the balance that you bring is really good...now, it is Geet's turn to keep secrets..hope it is a good one and hope MAan doesn't get worked up over it,,thank you Opti 😊
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow..awesome update....loved it...
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemamary

I liked the update, wonder now how will maan react to geet's secret and the suit bought by her.plssssssssssssss continue soon.

Thanks Seema.  Geet does seem to be taking big risks with Maan.Lets see how he reacts in the next update.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvis70

That cinema hall scene was so cute and so real..haven't we all done something like that at different points in time..and then the beach..I like the way you mix all the elements..the balance that you bring is really good...now, it is Geet's turn to keep secrets..hope it is a good one and hope MAan doesn't get worked up over it,,thank you Opti 😊

So who were you kissing in the cinema hall?😆 Yes, Geet is hiding things from Maan.  Is that right? How will Maan take it? The next update will provide some answers.