Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well I would ask one question to Mr Manav. What will be the point of prolonging with this behavoir with ur mom if something happens to Savita. What will you do curse yourself and keep blaming yourself life long for it!!! Cant expect anything from that drunkyard Damo but Mr Manav first let ur mom get well and then continue ur emotional hatyachar of forcing Archu over ur mom. At least you can do this Mr Manav for Savita after all she is that unfortunate mom. I think for that sake you can at least make sure she gets cured and then later do whatever you want. Any way Manav obesession over wanting Savita accept Archu has blinded him over the fact that for that to happen Savita needs to stay alive !!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Well I would ask one question to Mr Manav. What will be the point of prolonging with this behavoir with ur mom if something happens to Savita. What will you do curse yourself and keep blaming yourself life long for it!!! Cant expect anything from that drunkyard Damo but Mr Manav first let ur mom get well and then continue ur emotional hatyachar of forcing Archu over ur mom. At least you can do this Mr Manav for Savita after all she is that unfortunate mom. I think for that sake you can at least make sure she gets cured and then later do whatever you want. Any way Manav obesession over wanting Savita accept Archu has blinded him over the fact that for that to happen Savita needs to stay alive !!!

Totally agree with youJaishankar.... if Savita's illness won't kill her but ULM's emotional atyachaar abt teaching her lesson will...Than there is no point of return...Apne aap ko koso marte dumm tak...
He has misplaced priority &  logic both....To show Archu Mahaan they are butchering ULM now...
Every character has been ruined to make these two airhead of Leads Mahaan 😡🤢
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Kools..absolutely true!!!!

I'm soo angry at Manav's (the character) that I have no words to comment on it..When Archana got sick and Sulochana wanted to take her home, Archana insisted on Manav coming along or she would'nt go. There he was belittled, insulted and even called a thief..but then he didnt stand up against Archana's family...

But he has the nerve to ignore his own mother! Yes, I do call it ignoring cuz he lives close by, has the sudden urge to check on his parents, and then walk away saying NO, MY MOTHER WILL NEVER LEARN...are you kidding me? Is this is a game??
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He has misplaced priority &  logic both....To show Archu Mahaan they are butchering ULM now...
Every character has been ruined to make these two airhead of Leads Mahaan 😡🤢
[/QUOTE]

But I dont feel Archana is mahaan just coz Manav's character is turning for the worse. If anything, I dislike both their characters more by the day--Archana will become "mahaan" when she takes a stand and corrects her husband's wrongs, not by simply standing by while her husband is doing wrong when clearly she thinks otherwise.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

But I dont feel Archana is mahaan just coz Manav's character is turning for the worse. If anything, I dislike both their characters more by the day--Archana will become "mahaan" when she takes a stand and corrects her husband's wrongs, not by simply standing by while her husband is doing wrong when clearly she thinks otherwise.

SJ that is exactly what I was trying to say..Archu will become Mahan when she corrects ULM's mistake of teaching Mother Savita a lesson...She is stupid for standing by and not opening her mouth to tell ULM he is wrong with this decision... Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

SJ that is exactly what I was trying to say..Archu will become Mahan when she corrects ULM's mistake of teaching Mother Savita a lesson...She is stupid for standing by and not opening her mouth to tell ULM he is wrong with this decision... [/QUOTE]

Archana needs to have a mind of her own and not be afraid to speak her thoughts. What does she think Manav will do, "get lost" again like he did when she talked about doing a job. He's an adult, a stupid one at that, but he's not going to go away just coz she tells him something he's not happy about. What's ULM btw? 😕 I have read your other posts where you always refer to Manav as ULM...
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh God, you are all going to hate me !!!!😆😆😆

i am going to disagree with almost everyone here on almost every point...geeezzz
I'm putting a basket out in front of the computer for all the rotten tomatoes you are all going to throw my way....🤢  

but...may i dears?  the what's and whys? 

I will save Manav til last...😆  😉

1. Archu and Madhuri...i thought it was VERY GOOD, and most appropriate.  Why?  First of all Archu was very rude and arrogant to Madhuri many times, judging her.  Now that everything is less tense, and coming from the Mandir she probably realized her error, and this was a good way to correct it.  Rather than a bad thing, i have always felt that Vaishu and Madhuri would, in the end, be friends...and I think Archu is the gateway for that relationship to happen...and i think the children will be close. In fact, I have always said that Vaishu's child will be the bone marrow donor for Varun... lets see. 😛

2. Damo....I was watching his face and his body language very closely, and I thought he showed great concern and worry when the doctor was there...a little scared even.  And i felt his response to Savita about the kitchen and the vitamins was perfect.  He teased her just enough so that he wasn't out of character...he did NOT tell her that Archu had cleaned the kitchen as he knew she would go balistic and he was protecting her.  He showed compassion and happy when she drank the juice.  In fact i thought Damo was fantastice today...👏👏

3. OK Manav... hear me out.  I think he is 100% correct.  and I understand him.  And he is behaving very maturely for the first time.  Why?  Savita is ill, yes, but not so ill as to not be playing her game of control.  I don't want to bring details of a very very similar situation very close to me in my own family and also a very similar one in my extended family.  In the one closest to me, after 30 years of 911 calls everytime the person didn't get the attention or the way they wanted (and trust me EVERYONE GAVE AND GAVE to this person to show their love), there was an incident where she went blind.....psychological blindness to control the situaton..she wasn't pretending she was really blind.  i refused to go the ER because i knew what had happened and i knew if i went it would never change. I was almost arrested by the nurses who took her, and hated like you all hate manav.  I went later in the day, and the doctors pulled me aside and said i don't know how to tell you this but this blindness not physcial but psychological, we believe to control a situation.  I told them i knew and i that's why i didn't come.  They agreed it was the right decision, and i will tell you that my decision to not give in this time (it was for my 16 year old daughter who would have been hurt once again) changed the behavior of this other person.  She admitted she did it because ..&.she realized she couldn't control people like that anymore...and things changed so greatly that you'd never know she was the same person.  The same with the extended family situation.  Sometimes guys,,,i know you don't agree. but calling someone on their game is the only way to diffuse it.   Sorry i know you all hate me for this but...i really applaud manav for standing firm...it really IS because he loves his mom so much.  trust me.

OK,,,, if you would throw a few good tomatoes in the bunch i'll make something nummy.
 😉😆    ❤️

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i am going to disagree with almost everyone here on almost every point...geeezzz
I'm putting a basket out in front of the computer for all the rotten tomatoes you are all going to throw my way....🤢  

1. Archu and Madhuri...i thought it was VERY GOOD, and most appropriate.  Why?  First of all Archu was very rude and arrogant to Madhuri many times, judging her.  Now that everything is less tense, and coming from the Mandir she probably realized her error, and this was a good way to correct it.  Rather than a bad thing, i have always felt that Vaishu and Madhuri would, in the end, be friends...and I think Archu is the gateway for that relationship to happen...and i think the children will be close. In fact, I have always said that Vaishu's child will be the bone marrow donor for Varun... lets see. 😛

2. Damo....I was watching his face and his body language very closely, and I thought he showed great concern and worry when the doctor was there...a little scared even.  And i felt his response to Savita about the kitchen and the vitamins was perfect.  He teased her just enough so that he wasn't out of character...he did NOT tell her that Archu had cleaned the kitchen as he knew she would go balistic and he was protecting her.  He showed compassion and happy when she drank the juice.  In fact i thought Damo was fantastice today...👏👏

3. OK Manav... hear me out.  I think he is 100% correct.  and I understand him.  And he is behaving very maturely for the first time.  Why?  Savita is ill, yes, but not so ill as to not be playing her game of control.  I don't want to bring details of a very very similar situation very close to me in my own family and also a very similar one in my extended family.  In the one closest to me, after 30 years of 911 calls everytime the person didn't get the attention or the way they wanted (and trust me EVERYONE GAVE AND GAVE to this person to show their love), there was an incident where she went blind.....psychological blindness to control the situaton..she wasn't pretending she was really blind.  i refused to go the ER because i knew what had happened and i knew if i went it would never change. I was almost arrested by the nurses who took her, and hated like you all hate manav.  I went later in the day, and the doctors pulled me aside and said i don't know how to tell you this but this blindness not physcial but psychological, we believe to control a situation.  I told them i knew and i that's why i didn't come.  They agreed it was the right decision, and i will tell you that my decision to not give in this time (it was for my 16 year old daughter who would have been hurt once again) changed the behavior of this other person.  She admitted she did it because ..&.she realized she couldn't control people like that anymore...and things changed so greatly that you'd never know she was the same person.  The same with the extended family situation.  Sometimes guys,,,i know you don't agree. but calling someone on their game is the only way to diffuse it.   Sorry i know you all hate me for this but...i really applaud manav for standing firm...it really IS because he loves his mom so much.  trust me.

OK,,,, if you would throw a few good tomatoes in the bunch i'll make something nummy.
 😉😆    ❤️

naava, it is perfectly okay to post your opinions and your point of views, and since you did it in such in a nice manner, it's perfect. Don't hesitate to post your opinion, because nobody hates anyone on this forum. We are here to just post our opinions and thoughts about the show. And yes, you may think Damo did great today, I think he didn't do so good. But does that mean we are enemies? Of course not. Everyone's different, and it's good to have different opinions.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

😉😆    ❤️

naava, it is perfectly okay to post your opinions and your point of views, and since you did it in such in a nice manner, it's perfect. Don't hesitate to post your opinion, because nobody hates anyone on this forum. We are here to just post our opinions and thoughts about the show. And yes, you may think Damo did great today, I think he didn't do so good. But does that mean we are enemies? Of course not. Everyone's different, and it's good to have different opinions.

i was teasing....i'm never shy to do so....as i think most know by now ... and  of course i know no one hates me... besides...needed to make something with tomatoes where i could share the recipe  😆😆   thanks for your sweet response bhallarox...😊🤗
Edited by naava - 13 years ago