Kool's Commentary : March 10 PR

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Kools reporting from base :  Savita sick in PR

Savita was lying unconscious on the floor , her bangles broken and her face white . Baba Manav rushed in and lifted her and a Doc was called . She was STILL unconscious mind u , and the stupid Doc was seen telling

ALL IS OK . She is WEAK coz she obviously isn't eating well .

Damodar made a FACE . He seemed unmoved by the seriousness of the situation .

Archana seemed to be the only one who sensed it a little . She went to the kitchen and was SHOCKED to see the HALAT . Savita had mixed sugar and salt in one dibba . Many dibbas were with mixed dals and mixed pulses .

Uneasily , Archana told this to Manav and Damodar . Damo merely said OH YEAH !!!! AAJKAL WOH BAHUT BHOOLTI HAI !

Archana opined that Manav shud stay the night as his mom had still not recovered consciousness and was terribly unwell . Guess what baba Manav said ?

NO WAY . She HAS to learn we come as a PACKAGE . She HAS to accept Archana . If today I stay here SHE WILL WIN . This time I'm gonna make my POINT . I will MAKE her accept Archana . I am SAHI na BABA ?

And Damo the MAHA USELESS said YES Manav . Ur RIGHT .SHe HAS to accept Archana .

Phone me if necessary said Manav cryptically , like one talks of a stranger . Lets Go na Archana .

Archana was not in such a hurry . She said Let me clean the kitchen atleast and went in and cleaned it up .

Later when Savita woke up and tottered to the kitchen and wondered who cleaned it , Damodar made fun of her inability to remember things and tried to puzzle her into wondering who the medicenes belonged to .

My comments

Guys I am too sad and too shocked to comment in humor about THIS section at least . I saw Mnav butchered but guys THIS MUCH ? Today they ERADICATED Manav . Why did CVS do it ? Ur mom is UNCONSCIOUS on the floor and you are TALKING of SENDING HER MESSAGES ? Is this the bloody TIME ? Have u donated your brains and sensibilities to the ZOO ? You need your wife to remind u that STAY the NIGHT ? The mother who gave u birth , she lies on the FLOOR and u walk away saying PHONE ME IF NECESSARY ?

Let me get this straight . In Sulochana's sickness , Manav took utmost care that HER HEART sHOULD NOT BE BROKEN  but in his Mom's sickness he doesn't CARE ? Sulochana had Vinod , bahu , GOOD husband , daughters , all to take care of her .His mom is ALONE and has a USELESS DRUNK who doesnt care whats happening to her so long as he gets the FOOD ...........What if her health deteriorates and SINKS coz son didn't even bother about her in SICKNESS ?

Who will look after Little Sachu ? She is terribly SICK ........she is MIXING up FOOD ITEMS .....she forgets if she has EATEN or NOT . OMG Manav walked away leaving her in such a condition ? To sed a PATHETIC message ?

So Archana has to be FORCED down her throat ? Who told Manav and Damo that the way to make a person LIKE another person is by FORCING her hand behind her back and making her scream ? Will Savita LIKE Archana if she is forced thus or will her dislike increase ?

BOOO to Manav .BOO , BOO and BOO . ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ I demand a terrific IZZAT AARTI by the chawl women or Vandita of BOTH ..........Manav and Damodar when Savita is hospitalized . It shud be pointed out to him that he spent FAR too much time DANCING with the Karanjkars and their problems but MISERABLY neglected his mother on PURPOSE . He is NOT a GOOD HUMAN BEING , PERIOD .

Many are upset with me for the stand I took on Savitas issue . They felt it was ONE SIDED and UNFAIR . Today I wish to say something .

I have never insisted Manav shud take Archana to live with Savita if Savita persists on HATING her .NO way shud Archana be abused .

All I have insisted is Manav shud go and come daily , asking if his parents need anything and do his duty . If Parents fall sick , staying over for the night till they get better .

Is this so wrong ? If so , dismiss my thoughts .They r OLD SCHOOL thoughts . Nobody need like them . I grew up believing in those values .

Ajit , Satish , even Vinod when he was seperate briefly , all looked after their mothers and did duties . The LEAD isn't ?

Today Manav went away from my heart . He better do something REAL BIG without Archanas help or advice to regain it . Its UNFORGIVABLE insisting on PACKAGE ACCEPTANCE at such a critical time . HAR CHEEZ KA KOI WAQT HOTA HAI  .

Nobody is telling u to take Archana there Manav .Keep ur darling SAFE in ur Kholi . All we r saying is do ur DUTIES and dont FORCE ur mom to like or dislike a person . Ur taking great care to see Sulochanas heart isnt broken , take care ur Moms heart isnt coz if it breaks u may get CURSED .

Batat is running away guys . ABROAD . He is so chaalu , he is NOT disclosing his destination to the Kudi . [ They heard commentary and the comment about booking THE FIRST FLIGHT TO THE US }. But Batat has left his credit card with the Kudi so she can withdraw as much money she wants for the kids medical treatment . And he is gonna put substantial amounts in her account each month for her expenses .

The Kudi told him she believed his sense of responsibility towards Varun . Guys Batat seems to CARE a bit for the KIDS . Its the WOMEN he treats like KACHRA .

Then they showed short and stocky Batat standing with hands in pocket as a plane soared up in the sky above him in the black starry night with PR detective background music .

The next will be Batat returning after minting EVEN MORE MONEY abroad . He has the MIDAS touch . And Im not angry ..........coz why shud EVERYONE be made a bhikaari to show them being PUNISHED ?That doesn't happen in REAL LIFE .I hope he provides for Vaishus baby too . If the kid has been born to a rich Dad .......its HIS NASEEB and no one has a right to deprive him of it . If Vaishu wants she can personally refuse to take money for HERSELF ...but why deprive the child ?

Anyways those r MY MERCENARY thoughts .๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh yeah . Did I tell u Archu is now nicely talking to Madhuri ever since she understood of her LEGAL STATUS ? Suddenly the TUNE has changed . Its NICER .๐Ÿ˜‰ SWEETER .๐Ÿ˜‰ 

YOu MUST come to my KHOLI if u wanna SHARE sumthing she INSISTED . Ur my SAHELI now . { This from a woman who was telling her NOT to be seen on MUMBAI STREETS so her spoilt sister cud never see her FACE again }

Ur SO UNIQUE Archana wept the Kudi , OVERWHELMED . INDEED ur MAHAAN .

Then she wished she cud HELP Vaishu . { How ? By discarding HER legal status of course . Thats where its leading to .}

Btw It has to be noted that while Savita is seriously sick , Manav Archana r going to temples to do pooja as if nothing has happened , Manav then went to Andheri to do work and informed Archu he wud be LATE and they cud GO OUT TO EAT DINNER . oh WOW .๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Such a RESPONSIBLE , MAHAAN SON !

Manju has already started taunting SELF RESPECTING VAISHALI . She HATES the fact that she has to BEAR Self Respecting Vaishali's KHARCHA . To top it Her buddu saas SLAPO told her

U make ALL my Beti's FAVORITE DISHES ha ? She is so UDAAS .

Then when Vaishu offered to help Sulo told .......

Na Na Na !  U shudn't move ur BUTT . Ur ALREADY so UDAAS ! U sit UDAAS only and BROOD . What if something HAPPENS coz u do KAAM ? Let MANJU do it .

That infuriated Manju MORE . She asked Vaishu WHATshe will tell the BACHCHA later about DHARMU ......that he was GHATIYA and a BIGAMIST ?

Good questions Manju .FODDER for thought for Vaishu . But I wish Manju RUBS in the FINANCIAL PART more . The Karanjkars need to WAKE UP from their SELF RESPECTING SLEEP .

Btw who told Sulo who has experienced 4 childbirths herself that NOT WORKING and BROODING is EXCELLENT for a pregnant LADY ? No wonder Sulo is so FAT .

Kools signing off for the day . MIAOW .๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Arre guys for a moment I thought I lost THis commentary too
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luvd ur commentry,so very agree on manav part.i dont tink anybody stish,vinod or even dharmu wld have leave her mther like this and go just to teach her lesson.manav knows wat kind of useless fther he has,still he left her. i know after wtching precap many will say savita is stubborn not to tke help of manav,but i support her for that,she is not from  k family first do insult and then take the help,sulo and her fly insulted manav so many time,but dint resist his help,tats why i prefer savita mre then k family,wat she feels,she is on face,she isnt a hypocrite like others.
atria thumbnail
Why can't Manav just continue what he started, visit Savita every other evening, make small chitchat, spend some time with Sachu, let his mother get back to a normal relationship with him, then bring up Archana.... she was so happy that one time he came.... this makes me so sad I'm just blocking it out. Archana is being much more sensible about the matter than Manav. I don't care if Savita accepts Archana eventually, but if the CVs are reading your commentary I hope they do a proper izzat-arti of Manav, and give him a huge guilt-trip. 
Manju's taunting has started, as expected. Sulo is a bit blind isn't she? She knows perfectly well Manju can't stand her nanads, so why ask her to make stuff for Vaishu?๐Ÿ˜•
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Sulo is a bit blind isn't she
Thats an understatement๐Ÿ˜† She is STUPID .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sherma

luvd ur commentry,so very agree on manav part.i dont tink anybody stish,vinod or even dharmu wld have leave her mther like this and go just to teach her lesson.manav knows wat kind of useless fther he has,still he left her. i know after wtching precap many will say savita is stubborn not to tke help of manav,but i support her for that,she is not from  k family first do insult and then take the help,sulo and her fly insulted manav so many time,but dint resist his help,tats why i prefer savita mre then k family,wat she feels,she is on face,she isnt a hypocrite like others.

Yes and I hope CVS keep her THAT way only . Manav needs a RUDE SHOCK .........That his mom doesnt NEED him and his darling WIFE . That they can go to HELL .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ULM picked perfect time to teach a life lesson to his unconcious mother who might be having some serious health issues...What t Mahan son with great maturity ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ  When will he be teachig lessons to K women?  who have insulted him numerous time and lets not forget those slaps...

Archu already thinks something seriously is wrong with Aii and she wants to help out..She had it written all over her face to tell ULM lets stay here few days until Aii gets better but she could not..She is looking at her bhags and as a pati vrata stree she is not going to voice her opinion to her great bhags...When will she open her mouth and start giving her own opinion abt Savita and their relationship?

Archu was stupid when she was showing her niceness and loyalty to Madhuri...Why sudden change? Should she be discussing and being friendly with Madhuri after what has happened with her sister? Let Vaishu handle her own situation..Stop being so nosy and mother teresa to everyone..We know you are mahan devi but for once keep it to your self pls..

Bewda damo is such a loser...Dude has no care or concern for his wife..Shame on D men for being so insensitive to a woman who might be dying..

Vandu needs to come and slap them both..

Manju is back to her own tricks..Sulo wants to pamper her prego daughter...Vaishu  is not invalent or handicap where she can't help out..

I feel Vaishu may surprise them and us all by doing something fab to make us all women proud...Just a hunch..Hoping for it..

She is not mahan like Archu nor obnoxious like Varshu...She is in the middle and will figure something out..
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools good commentary...

I think the CVs forgot Sachu all together๐Ÿ˜ƒ or tomorrow they will show him with Archu taking care of her, who know s how these CVs think these days ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now, I am wondering if the Cvs plan to divorce Madhuri...are they again planning to re-marry Vashu to Dharmu...it seems the K sisters have marriage written twice in their unique horoscope๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
feel Vaishu may surprise them and us all by doing something fab to make us all women proud...Just a hunch..Hoping for it..

She is not mahan like Archu nor obnoxious like Varshu...She is in the middle and will figure something out..

If that happens I will love it but They made a character like VARSHA praise Vaishu for keeping quiet for so long . And I dont trust CVS .This Archu Madhuri friendship smells BAD . It will be something CORNY .
Manav disappoints . Period .
Archu NEVER tells Manav UR WRONG . Thats where she SUCKS .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey Kool ....
Did you read the repost about JDJ ..Just go to the thread ,It is going to blow you away ...
The whole Goddamn thing was rigged ..!00 Corore fraud ...I am telling you , last 2 days I had this feeling that somethign is going to come ot in the open about this show soon ...If you have time then do go and read it ...

About today's show ...
I have been saying this for a long time ...will say again , all this ugly situation between Manav and savita is not something that is happenign now ..The root cause of this ugliness goes back 2 years ..When manav did a terrible thing by breaking his marriage  onl yto keep his words and to keep mother happy ....he kept giving in to all his mother's demands ....he kept putting Savita before Archana all the tiem then .....he was the one who let savita believe that her wish is his command ...nad now he is pulling away the rope .....just like that .Expects the whole world to listen to him as quietly as Archana  did .....

Shravani did not listen and kept asking to be loved back and when finally when on their wedding day , Shraavni asked him finally ' will you give me emotional and physical love ' he looked the other way ...she broke the engagement ....
Now he expects his mother to do everything his way ...

Principally he is not wrong as he is asking his wife to be respected and  that is a very valid demand but the way he is doing this is wrong ..
He has to accept that he too is to be blamed ..He has to talk to his mother .....accept his part of the blame of raising her hopes so high and then not being able to live up to them ..then tell her that he was wrong in committing to something that he could not take all the way ..
Then nicely tell her that she too was wrong in expecting so much from him as he is after all only human ...
Then perhaps asking forgiveness from God and  asking his mother to forget about past mistakes and starting fresh .....
Now he wants to move back to hsi mother's house for good but now he cannot even think of being without Archana for a single day ..
I think it is obvious that he is not ready to give up Archana for anything now .

But he has to show some maturity and some sense , not by cutting off communications ....

Both mother and son are very stubborn .Obviously it will be Archana who will settle this messy situation ...