Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now, wish right now

Tehe hello my mohabbatiansssss ๐Ÿค—
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
whoa! what a day it has been today on the forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...i have literally forgotten everything
but i'l try to put arrange my scattered thoughts and write a take!!! so here goes nothing!!

what an epi it was...we are getting brilliant consecutives episodes...well done CVs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
once again i thoroughly enjoyed today's epi!!

The epi started off where it finished yesterday, where both of them were just about to kiss, now i thought that arjun will withdraw due to his bad boy plan but he was going to go ahead with it ๐Ÿ˜ณ uff daadi was the kebab main haddi๐Ÿ˜†. daadi yeh dono busy hai at least aap toh samajh lijiye ๐Ÿ˜‰chalo koi baath nahi still love daadi โญ๏ธ...but the blooper in that scene ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how can they be so careless...there is always someone who will spot it!!!๐Ÿ˜†
but i liked the way arjun was keeping up his bad boy attitude...slightly pushed her cheek and left with a smirk on his face ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ...definitely worked ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ arohi kitna confusion main tha...really liked the way she was enquiring herself about her feelings ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

chote dadaji got busted big time..ahaha๐Ÿ˜† it was so obvious she ordered the food, but i loved it when arohi managed to catch her by overhearing the phone convo...thats what you call being at the right place at the right timeโญ๏ธ but that was not the case when she overheard arjun's phone convo!!!...ARJUNNNN!!! ๐Ÿ˜กwhat was the need to call up jay and gossip?!?!?!
great!!! now no more bad boy ๐Ÿ˜ญ  i thought this attitude of his would last longer but i guess i was wrong ...chalo koi baath nahi (haha i love saying that)...everything happens for the best but i will miss him though๐Ÿ˜”

arjun saving bua's ass: yeh he did save her ass didn't he?? don't look at me as if you've never heard that word๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.
yeh kitani mahaan hai ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ...arjunnn mwah!!! put those good for nothig bimbos in their place โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘  bua ab toh usko ek positive image dedoaur woh negative image hata do tumhari dimaag se meri maa...he saved you from getting insulted so you owe him ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
So arohi again overhears this!! (how many times has she overheard things today๐Ÿ˜†)

my fav scene: oh! how magical that scene was ๐Ÿ˜ the ambience was so romantic with the dark lighting and candles ๐Ÿ˜ the bg was just too good โญ๏ธ
Arohi deciding she will say thank you by giving a peck on the cheek ๐Ÿ˜ it did look real and genuine...well i really hope so!!!
loved arjun in this scene...karan just emotes every emotion flawlessley ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
the confused expression he had on his face with one brow slighly up๐Ÿ˜†...yet you could see love in his eyes ๐Ÿ˜

So bua witnessed arohi giving the peck on his cheek...this definitely acted as food for thought and her doubts have strengthened....so tomorrow she will see the two performing the salsa number and acting like a proper husband and wife...this will definitely act as more food for thought and she will believe that the two are infact in love with each other...so i'm hoping she will help and support the two and won't turn into another thorn in their love story!!!

โญ๏ธEdited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail

i was sad that Arohi comes to know bout Arjun's plan soo soon!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜’  no wonder they rushed with the intimate scenes with teh bad boy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

but the result was super sweet...awe...โค๏ธ Arjun's good boy image had to be exposed out of his bad boy attitude.. i'm soo glad that bua ki saamne impression ban gaya๐Ÿ˜† otherwise the ullus were intolerable๐Ÿ˜ก

the last scene was pure magicโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ a sweet touch and a super sweet kiss...the BG score...perfect๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ felt like the angels singing...it was heavenly!!! soo beautiful...
Arjun was lookin super cute,...๐Ÿ˜ reminded me of sadu innocent Punji & his expressions๐Ÿ˜†
I dont have to say that Arohi looked beautiful do i?

now waiting for the hubby-wify dance number... seems more passionate now with Arohi's feelings intact...

p.S watever with Romit & their neighbor's dog just went over my head
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res
edited :-

SO ALL'S WELL WHEN END'S WELL.๐Ÿ‘
this is what i want to say abt d episode.

1. so it started wid d continuation scene ...n thank
god this time arjun was not fooling her but compltly in mood to kiss her ..but ye dadi bhi na now she is turning kabab mein haddi these days .( though i was expecting raj , but he is more smart ..he knows his parents needs privacy ๐Ÿ˜‰) anyways but after hearing dadi's voice both were disturbed n arjun turned smart by showing that it was another method to tadpaoing her ..n arohi got confused 1 more time ๐Ÿ˜†...but we r not confused ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.

2. i m little disapppointed  y cvs y ..
kya jaldi thi arjun ka plan arohi ke samne kholne ki ..abhi to maza aana shuru hua tha...dhondo wala plan itne din chal sakta hai to y not arjun's plan ๐Ÿ˜ญbut chalo last scene dekhkar maaf kiya ...but plz continue it in sm other way .

3.N now d fav. part ..last scene - loved d way arjun turned into a gentelman by protecting bua . no matter she is 4m dushman family or what but he saved her n loved evrythn he did.๐Ÿ‘ ..n if his timing was right so as arohi's timing ...bang on !๐Ÿ‘ than
k god sab sahi suna n moreover her style of thanks giving was awesome๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘.
As we all
know 4m very beginning arohi is quite frank or forward in showing her emotions but arjun is still hesitant . though arjun tried a lot but not successful yet ..but this was arohi 's second reward to arjun ..first was hug 4 softy n now kiss 4 bua ...i hope she will soon realise that what he did 4 her in past by bearing so much insult 4m her family ....so AROHI SO MANY REWARD R LEFT ...kEEP GIVING ...๐Ÿ˜‰....
li
ked all d expressions on arjun's face ...totally confused ...n arohi's attitude .๐Ÿ‘

n as i said in my last post that bua
ko sab paat chal jayega..to chal gaya pata ..though thoda jaldi chal gaya but gud ๐Ÿ‘...n now i hope she will support them in future . n may b bcoz reason of her being unmarried is smthn related to singhania's ..so๐Ÿ˜•

n now salsa dance but most imp that lines 4m last
kmh of 1 dil ke liye duniya n all.....now i m sure they will say it in real but not 4 any fake drama ...gud .๐Ÿ‘

rest all was waste ...dostana ๐Ÿ˜ก, saas -bahu drama๐Ÿฅฑ (very expected ), n romit -arjun convo(confusing n without any point )๐Ÿ˜†.

@
kavya i m happy that cvs still remember abt divorce thing ..i mentioned it smwhr that kahin cvs itni imp baat bhool na jaye ...though i dont want divorce but its gud to see that this part is getting importance in d show ...so that means they both have signed it n now its in d court....n i m damn sure last moment par hi sab theek hoga lol .๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
hey PC ๐Ÿ˜Ž

what wish?!

kavyasam thumbnail
โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ   I super loved the episode.   except for the  divorce papers ka jhatka  ๐Ÿฅบ
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
k first off.. 
tanu, shibz awesome takes!! ๐Ÿ‘ i was gonna write abt the last scene n then i saw tanu's take.. she did such a fab job with it.. din have words left after that.. saari meri dil ki baat likh di iss kudi ne ๐Ÿค—

kavya, i really hope divorce na ho.. nahi toh hummer se hammering ho jaayegi inki ๐Ÿ˜ก
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kavya, u think arjun will find out about dhondz-archi? kuch kaha nahi jaa sakta i suppose..they keep moving so fast with the story trak.. then both will dance in joy is it then? even if arjun doesnt know.. arohi will more than make up for it in the salsa na ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
badi jaldi 3rd page aagaya aaj...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

shibz great take ๐Ÿ‘ ok off to read Tanu's
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha shibzzz I was only singing the song...
but PC wishes to meet KK once again, those media ppl were bothering us too much...aaram se baat nahin ki ๐Ÿ˜†