Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
neethi hi.. me dint want arjun's avatar to end just yet.. n bua ka rxn to hame bhi samajh nahi aaya..
i wish aru hadnt told arjun that she knew of his 2-day game plan.. so he wud have continued the bad-boy show n she cud have given him her own dose of bad girl n then our screens wud have had flowing lava!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

Aksh tujhe real tutha hua taara dikhein toh batana lol
Those are so rare...I can never spot it haha

My cousin saw a few and I kept looking at the sky to see one, but I couldn't see it even though I was staring so carefully πŸ˜†

So I will make do with the airplane...waise bhi ussi par bethke jaungi na India πŸ˜†

maine sirf KKHH me dekha hai..πŸ˜† sach me kabhi nahi.. i dint even by mistake, mistake a plane for a falling star!! πŸ˜­
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey, Aksh! I, too, was expecting 'bad girl' from Arohi to get back at Arjun for his 'bad boy' attitude but I guess her heart melted after Arjun stood up for Bua. Sweet! <33

@Pooja: Your avi is sho cute! 😍
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
do i need to say that i loved todays episode!...πŸ˜†...ya i was kinda angry when i saw arohi coming to know about arjuns plan ..but i was ok with it but when i saw the coming up!..i thought that arohi was also going to play the same game with arjun!..but thanks god the bua arjun scene was there..as a bridge to that scene!..arjun loved him wat an attitude..so tactfully he handled the dumbos!..πŸ˜†...and bua imoressed with arjun!...finally ek side to full ho gaya!..i dun care about the ullus!..πŸ˜›..and our sweet arohi sees arjun saving her bua and is impressed to see the good side of arjun!..

the last scene was very true very touchy very beautiful!..it was so heavenly..cant think of anything but that!..and kk2 made it more magical and last but niot the least the kmh BG made the scene trascend to a spiritual level!...loved it!..arjun was looking too handsome!..and arohi as always graceful and pretty!...and the wat she planted the kiss was wow!..followed by arjun's expressions!..😳😍..

needless to say kmh has always been very unpredictable!..and now the dance seq seems more apt!..waiting for it!😳
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Hey, Aksh! I, too, was expecting 'bad girl' from Arohi to get back at Arjun for his 'bad boy' attitude but I guess her heart melted after Arjun stood up for Bua. Sweet! <33

@Pooja: Your avi is sho cute! 😍

or did she really melt???
was she just using the bua insult scene as an excuse to confuse him and get back at him?!?!
to find out stay tuned to imagine TV...mon-fri 8:00pm (IST)

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

sorry couldn't help it πŸ˜†

🀣
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Jannat πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

hum toh hamesha stay tuned hi hai khabhi off nahi hota....
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: glitter567

or did she really melt???
was she just using the bua insult scene as an excuse to confuse him and get back at him?!?!
to find out stay tuned to imagine TV...mon-fri 8:00pm (IST)

🀣

sorry couldn't help it πŸ˜†

🀣

Omg! 🀣 🀣 🀣 Never thought about it that way. Good one πŸ˜†
I'm just waiting for the salsa dance πŸ˜›
aksh4IF thumbnail
gud one jannat.. cudnt have put it better!! iss ladki ke dimaag me kab kya  hota hai..kisse khabar??!!

olly gud take.. arjuns expressions, arohi's kiss, arjuhi ka dance..dhamake pe dhamake ho rahe hai!!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg! 🀣 🀣 🀣 Never thought about it that way. Good one πŸ˜†
I'm just waiting for the salsa dance πŸ˜›

aren't we all 😍
p.s. your always so positive...hamesha aisi hi rahoπŸ˜‰

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
hey guyz!! u think arohi will flashback to all of arjun's LKL convos n realize he was probably just jala-fying her!!??πŸ€”