Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Yes I really do.. I really hate HC for doing this to me. I have never ever seen TV serials in life before. None... really attracted me.

The first time I saw HC on TV was in KDMHMD when he is shouting at his mom that she is the only mother he knows but she did not admit in front of all those people. Life has never been the same for me ever again honestly! I watched ever show after that. Followed all the SBS videos and my respect for this guy kept on increasing just seeing how different he is in real life.

When KDMHMD ended I told myself.. ok this is it now no more serials. But the first time I saw the promo of TL, I hated HC even more. Because that very day I saw that promo online atleast a dozen times and was walking around with a stupid smile on my face. I mean he got 30 seconds screen space and he got me completely 😡. Nobody has done that before or will ever do it again apart from HC ofcourse 😳.

I mean no disrespect to the other actors in TL.. I have respect all of them for their effort. TL would not have been TL if they were all not present. But still this HC..... I hate him!!!!

OK fine since I have hated HC so much in this topic, I might as well go ahead and admit it... I love you HC and thank you for following your heart to become an actor. Because if you would have gone ahead with a 9 to 5 job at a desk being a Computer Engineer...... we would never have Prem and Anurag.

But still please I request you give me back my life atleast after TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃 

really nice post yar 👍🏼 u'v summed up our lives beautifully 😍 harshu rocks and god bless him
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
First of all Very nice post.... Thanks for posting...

And like others even i want my life back!!!

I haven't watched Kis Desh, but whenever i watched SPA, i saw this guy getting best jodi award and felt who's this guy? is he so famous that he's getting award. I never knew about prem that time.

I started watching TL coz its Ekta's and wanted to know what this guy can do.. the promos were different and paagal HC was completely diff. though i didn't APK first. but now i just love her..

I started getting attracted to this guy day by day. Dono wat was pulling me.. his looks or his acting or his expressions or his dressing or his charm or whatever.. i was totally moved towards him and now I'm just not able to get out of his thoughts.

I had some really bad phase in my life and i'm happy to tell that harshu has really brought back the smile which i had lost. Definitely i'm gonna miss him a lot until he comes back in another show. i will be more happy if he comes back with my angel APK😊

He has become a part of my life. My ipod is full of TL taanu scenes, harshu's photos, SBS videos. My office desktop has taanu, my lappy has harshu.. 😍Everywhere its harshu for me. He has created a magic in me which i will never want to lose. 🤗 I will continue to love him even if he's not in any show. but praying that he should get what he really deserves and ofcourse my angel also deserves more.

I've never been so crazy on any serial or actor/actress like this before and i'm just loving this craziness. but the thought that i can't see him for some time is still haunting me😭 but still there are more pics and videos of him to forget that time.😉

Love u Harshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu❤️ My only dream is to meet him once before i die. Hoping and praying for this to happen.... 😍
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was never an fan of HC but after tere liye i cant live widout seeing him....tere liye has becum a part of my life.....now when it is ending i feel like my life is finished......i really cant live widout HC ND APK......i luv dem vry much...i never used 2 watch kish desh me.....but as soon as i saw tere liye promos........i becum soo addicted 2 it....i remember on 27th aug when i saw harshad anupriya in der 1st meeting scene.........nd whr anurag was luking at taani nd remembering d old days.....dat day harhsad becvam a part of my life...............i luv harshiya i cant live widout dem...........i hope star plus doesnt end it......our lives is attaced wid dem......i dont want my life 2 end
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

but if i do get out i won't share my secret with you guys ... may you "rot" forever in those clutches then 🤣

"rot"??????

nads no one "rots" in those clutches......they (me included)....all just go.....😍.....
and "clutches"?😉......isn't that everyone's dream come true?😳......the girls here are just lining up to be in "those clutches" 🤣🤣🤣
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KDHMDfan

"rot"??????

nads no one "rots" in those clutches......they (me included)....all just go.....😍.....
and "clutches"?😉......isn't that everyone's dream come true?😳......the girls here are just lining up to be in "those clutches" 🤣🤣🤣

exactly!😉🤣🤣
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

"rot"??????

Vah! Kya baat hai Biraj!

Kabse Kari Un Clutches Ke Liye! 🤣    
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

"rot"??????

Wow never thought of it in that direction Embarrassed! Thanks for the eye opener 👏
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

"rot"??????

Im sure the line is big🥺😍 Me included.... But mera number kab aayega, aayega bhi yaa nahi..😲🤣

@topicmaker
Awesome topic....🤗
Edited by mishti_17 - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Im sure the line is big🥺😍 Me included.... But mera number kab aayega, aayega bhi yaa nahi..😲🤣

Arre Pinky, tu yeh bhool kyun jaati hai??😲

Tera number mere baad hai aur mera number Mans ke baad hai! 🤣  🤣  🤣
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Arre Pinky, tu yeh bhool kyun jaati hai??😲

Tera number mere baad hai aur mera number Mans ke baad hai! 🤣  🤣  🤣

Thats what Im more worried about.. What if u decide u always want to "rot"😆 in those😍 (Haaye.. Those haan😳😆) clutches.. Mera toh patta kat gaya naa.😭. Main toh "Kabse khadi un clutches ke liye " kehti reh jaaongi🤣🤣🤣