Want my life back!!!

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yes I really do.. I really hate HC for doing this to me. I have never ever seen TV serials in life before. None... really attracted me.

The first time I saw HC on TV was in KDMHMD when he is shouting at his mom that she is the only mother he knows but she did not admit in front of all those people. Life has never been the same for me ever again honestly! I watched ever show after that. Followed all the SBS videos and my respect for this guy kept on increasing just seeing how different he is in real life.

When KDMHMD ended I told myself.. ok this is it now no more serials. But the first time I saw the promo of TL, I hated HC even more. Because that very day I saw that promo online atleast a dozen times and was walking around with a stupid smile on my face. I mean he got 30 seconds screen space and he got me completely 😡. Nobody has done that before or will ever do it again apart from HC ofcourse 😳.

I mean no disrespect to the other actors in TL.. I have respect all of them for their effort. TL would not have been TL if they were all not present. But still this HC..... I hate him!!!!

OK fine since I have hated HC so much in this topic, I might as well go ahead and admit it... I love you HC and thank you for following your heart to become an actor. Because if you would have gone ahead with a 9 to 5 job at a desk being a Computer Engineer...... we would never have Prem and Anurag.

But still please I request you give me back my life atleast after TL!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃 
Edited by sam123_0 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I couldn't agree more. 😆....Harshad ke vajah se meri kitni raaton ki neend toh gaayi 🤣

But yeah.. he's an absolutely amazing actor and a credit to the industry. It's just a shame that the industry doesn't bother to recognise it's gems: HC and APK.

God Bless Them Both <3 <3
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
in case u get it back(which is not possible atall🤔)
do let me know too🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail

Yes vandy will do.... How I am telling myself ok this is it! this is it! After TL...... Never visit IF.... never switch to channels which have serials (just watch news, music and movies). But I know I wont be able to do. I would want to know what next HC is doing and is he being treated properly!!!!! 😡😭 

Soaps kya hua? 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kuch naih neend a rahi thi ab banda apni marzi sey sou bhi nahi sakta? 🤔🤣

Waisey am seriously thiking about getting my life back these days from the clutches of Mr. Chopda, chances of success are very less i know but am gonna try it once atleast, so help me God! 😎
VandyP thumbnail
nads...i'll pray to god that he never helps u in getting ur life back🤣
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree yaar.....Iss harshu ke chakkar main meri raaton ki neend gayab hain.....Aur aaj kal toh main kuli aankhon se dreams dekhti rehti hoon......☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shut up vandy 😡 neeyat achi na ho tou atleast dua tou achi mang laini chahye
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Shut up vandy 😡 neeyat achi na ho tou atleast dua tou achi mang laini chahye

🤣🤣
tujhe god sab kuch de...par iss cheez mein koi madad naa kare...
may u always be in the clutches of mr.chopda🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Seriously vandy!!!!! alteast let soaps and me give it a try... we will come back and tell you ... "you won!!" 😆