PRATEIK and the Babbars New Articles Page 9 & 10 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Papa Babbar, Arya and Juhi Babbar getting their 15 minutes of fame. What's with 'uski ragon mein bhi hamaare khaandan ka khoon hai'? 😆

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Creepier and creepier.

Romanticizing your dad's extramarital affairs just seems well...wrong? tasteless? IDK. Shouldn't she be persuading her mum to kick him to the curb for cheating on her instead of milking her 2 minutes of fame?

ugh, I dislike how Raj Babbar talks about Prateik as a property. It's one thing to father a child and another to be a father. Doesn't seem like he was much of the latter.

Well Juhi is truly papa Babbar's daughter..she's responsible for her own husband's divorce from his ex-wife..

I would honestly think seeing what her dad's affair would have done to the family, she would steer clear of married men..
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i actually didnt knw she was divorced..and she is remarried already

if the family loved him OH SO MUch

why was he never trained in nadira babbar's theatre? weirdness

and what is with changing his name anyway
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank God Partiek didnt spend his life in Babbar house hold , he is better having different parvarish ....saw what Juhi did .....gosh she got married with Anup ðŸ˜•.......cldnt she find someone better ? 
What kind of a sick twisted person justifies her father's extra marital affairs? Attention seeker much? ðŸ¤¢
cinema-goer thumbnail
I dont know whats happening with babbers..No patience to go through the articles.
I love smita patil as an actor..But personally she is no better than sridevi,rekha likes.She fell for an already married man.Ofcourse he is Dog but she is not innocent either.

One person that got my respect from yester years is waheeda rehman.She did not give into the pressure  of Gurudutt and his obsession.
chocobear thumbnail
Aarya babbar is one jealous soul🤢 He to somewhere down his heart knows that he is no where near to prateik when it comes to talent
popcorn987 thumbnail
😲 Didnt see this one coming!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Choco.. Thanks for posting them... I had not read the Juhi article...

Whats with this blood connection now...All the Babbars are ranting on and on....Crazy people...Where was that blood connection all these years... Now that Prateik is getting famous everyones after his blood.....

Everything they say that they think about Prateik is all a load of bollocks....they never cared for him if they did then his father would've taken care of him when he was a baby but did he? No! Holding his wife's pallu looking after his own kids and not taken care in the world about Smita Patil's son Prateik

Aarya is stupid anyway he has no right because I have never seen him talk nicely about Prateik. Step brother right? Hamesha step brother hi hota hain! Same with step mother, she would never have taken him because she probably thought OH if Raj takes Prateik he's going to forget about my kids no.....never Prateik should not come here.😡 She must have influenced him as welll.
GoGreen thumbnail
All the 3 Babbers got seperate articles about Pratiek and so called BLOOD....Justifing their spitting venom on Pratiek...but Pratiek till now dint say a word about them. This tells about his nature and Paarvarish.
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Next