Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Mehak
u ended this FF... why dear?? why so earlyyyyyyy?????
mehak this ff was wonderful . i loved it from start to end - loved Mayur a lot.. they r so sweet yaar......
Gunjan is also very nice dear
So finally  maynk confessed his love.... hmmm great
now both r happy - very nice ending- i must say
gonna miss this FF
mehak u r an excellent writer dear- plz do write more- specially on Mayur.
take care

DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is the beautifulest update
i am so happy finally mayur are together
I really love your whole Ff
Thank u so much for Pm
Write more
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You ended it??

Okay i know all good things come to an end....but could we have an epilogue plz??? showing MayUr married to each other?? plz plz plzšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

It was a lovely part...full of blushesšŸ˜†šŸ˜† Mayank FINALLY confessing his love...sighhhšŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Loved it...and do think about my request for an epilogue plz...and yeah..when you starting your next FF??? make it soon pleasešŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ i know i have so many demands...but i cant help it......šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

mulanšŸ¤— wat a beautiful update........nd the way mayank confessed his love aww..........šŸ˜šŸ˜..but i am really sad the ff came to an end........if u can then plz do give us an epliouge after mayur get married.........plzzzzz..........loved the ff lots.........it will always remain one of my most favourite FF's..........

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part...
so finally mayank is no more running away from his feelings...gr8šŸ˜Š
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was sweet & cute &  i totally enjoyed reading each & every part of this FF.....keep writing more mulan!!!!!!!!
JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mehak, this was such a beautiful story with such vivid descriptions that it felt like a reel is being played in front of my eyes ...

The characters were beautifully carved  their every gesture and every word justified their character ...

She is hopelessly in love with him and even though hurt a thousand times by him, one love-filled gesture by him, melts her to core ... He has been hiding it all inside him but just one glance at her and his heart comes in his mouth ... 

Indeed the wait to be loved is difficult and you showed it beautifully how they reached out to each other - the pains subsiding and the love emerging so beautifully ...

Wonderful love story indeed - looking forward to more of your heart-melting stories ...

Jaee D. Rathore
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hello frnds!!!!!!!!!! šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

thanku so much for all teh lovely coments yaron!!!!!

it is because of that i had tried to write epilogue but i m not sure how it is!!!! šŸ˜• i hope u all like it!!!! šŸ˜³

p.s. kinzu i still love u!! <3

Mayank was waiting for Nupur in the hall where their wedding ceremony was taking placeā€¦ everyone was looking at him but he was looking at the stairsā€¦. waiting for her to comeā€¦

And then he saw herā€¦.

Dressed in a pink lehanga, she descended from the stairs looking like a queen about to be throneā€¦ she looked gorgeousā€¦ he just stood there as if in a trance, waiting for her to comeā€¦ come to him .. after this she will be his..foreverā€¦..

Slowly and steadily Nupur made her way to Mayank..she had only been awarded with one glimpse of him and her heart wanted moreā€¦he looked like the perfect groomā€¦her groomā€¦ her Mayankā€¦.

Nupur came to sit beside himā€¦while he was helping her sit, there hands touched and they both felt the jolt ā€¦.

Mayank looked up at Nupur and there eyes metā€¦.

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

finally they were announced husband and wife and both moved together ā€¦as one.. they moved on a new road, holding each others handsā€¦. A road to their eternal happinessā€¦ā€¦.

Nupur was sitting in her new roomā€¦in their room ..waiting for him to arriveā€¦ she felt nervous but at the same time she knew..today her wait had endedā€¦she was his forever and he will be hersā€¦.

She finally heard the door creak open and Mayank enter the roomā€¦

**********************************

Mayank saw her firstā€¦she looked breathtakingly beautifulā€¦his Nupur..His wife..he felt the warmth wash over him..she was hers now ..forever..their wait had finally endedā€¦

Mayank sat beside her and she looked upā€¦their eyes met for the second time that eveningā€¦he lightly touched her face and he felt shiver ran down her bodyā€¦ she looked so innocentā€¦so beautifulā€¦but somewhere he knew she was tensedā€¦ but he understoodā€¦she was entering a new lifeā€¦ā€¦.with himā€¦ it was time to fulfill his promise to always keep her happyā€¦he held her face in his hands and looking in her eyes saidā€¦

Mayank: " Mrs Nupur Sharma, I love you!"

He bent down to kiss herā€¦ and took her in his arms..he felt her relax and softly murmur backā€¦ " I love you tooā€¦"

And she gave herself upto him..she trusted him..she loved himā€¦and she knewā€¦he loved her tooā€¦.

Would you dance if I asked you to dance? 
Would you run and never look back 
Would you cry if you saw me crying 
Would you save my soul tonight? 

Would you tremble if I touched your lips? 
Would you laugh oh please tell me these 
Now would you die for the one you love? 
Hold me in your arms tonightā€¦.

I can be you hero baby ā€¦.
I will stand by you foreverā€¦ 
You can take my breath away ā€¦.

Would you swear that you'll always be mine? 

Nupur woke up with the sunshine falling on her eyes. she yawned and stretched as was a habit for her but something was amiss that day. As soon as she stretched her arms collided with something hardā€¦before she could comprehend what it was , she felt herself being engulfed in strong arms and with it came the feeling of completeness she felt whenever she was in arms of Mayankā€¦

She blinked twice before finally opening her eyes to a broad chest surrounding her and a hoarse , sleepy voice greeted , " good morning princessā€¦"

Those words were to soothing and her position too comfortable but still she titled her ead and looked up.

"good morning Mayankā€¦"

He kissed her forehead and stroking her cheeks said, " it feels as if we just slept!"
Nupur: " that is because we didn't sleep the entire nightā€¦"
as soon as these words escaped Nupur's lips , she felt herself blush and go red all over.

Mayank saw that and chuckled, " haha! my princess is feeling shy now.."
Nupur punched him lightly on his shoulder before snuggling closer to him.

Mayank was still stroking her cheek, expecting her to fall asleep any moment but after sometime he realized she was sleep awake, but in deep thought.

Mayank couldn't help but smile at the cute and innocent picture she portrayed whenever she tried to think, which she did too often usually!

Mayank: " what are you thinking so hard about?"
Nupur: " actually I am thinking how can a girl be so luckyā€¦having you in my lifeā€¦"

She snuggled more closely into him with her eyes still closed but she knew the expression she was sure to find in Mayank's eyesā€¦ expression ofā€¦ LOVEā€¦.

However she was awarded with a passionate kissā€¦.

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mehak, I have nothing left to say apart from one thing that this story was beautiful and at the same time filled with innocence ... 
I loved the epilogue - finally there wait was over and the love blossomed ...

Eagerly waiting for another beautiful story from you :)

Jaee D. Rtahore
Edited by -jaee- - 13 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mehak...simply loved da epi...ohhh gosh...too good yr..

tczz
loads of love
satrt a new ff asapšŸ˜‰
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago