Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sia79

I found a new name for him Manhooson Ka Devta πŸ˜† whenever he comes here brings manhoosiyat πŸ˜†....Let him count 10..20..100..200...If MR quits just wait and watch for the trps...he will forget what he studied his whole life πŸ˜›

nice name...🀣...now i am waiting to see a documentary named manhooson ka devta..🀣...
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Well i wish they would hurry up and decide whether Dutta (Mishal) will be replaced or not!
Some of us have VM's to finish you know!

*scuttles away as the other Dutta fans give her "death glares" for worrying about her VM rather than Dutta/Mishal*

mishimano thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wah Wah Wah kiya creativity ka CYCLE chaaloo kiya hai re MAMOOO nay πŸ€‘ …..Ek mashwara hai TEKA laga lo kahi NAZAR na lag jay CREATIVITY ko....lagta hai Kaafi serious locha ho giya hai brain meinπŸ€ͺ…....... Amigooooooo kaha hai re tu???????

"The ratings will decide if Datta's character is to be brought in again".

Hailaaa 😲😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Don't tell me January say lay kar ab tak Ratings ka pata hi nahi chala channel walo ko??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mishal stayed unavailable for comment.

Aray baba Mishal available kis din hua tha tum logo ko????πŸ˜•

No doubt k yeh "SOURCE" ki source of inspiration "Kalavati" hai because usko Dutta say "Obsession" hai or yeh apun k famous "SOURCE" ko D k fanz say.....hai naaaa!!!

Simply it's the TEST of our LIMITS....😑

yeh source person kaafi "DHEEET" hai.....bohat maza aata hai re TAMASHA karnay mein!!!!!

COLORS ki PR team to lagta hai kisi or planet say CONFIRMATION lenay chali gae hai.....after all ALIEN say jo vasta hai un ka

Vesay apun ka ek mashwara hai COLORS k liy k show ka name change kar do or phr promo chaloo karo  kuch is tarah ......

"Laagi Kis Say Lagan"...?? Jan nay k liye Dekhye aaj raat 8: 30 par Sirf CIOLORS  pay .......

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mishimano

Hailaaa 😲😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Don't tell me January say lay kar ab tak Ratings ka pata hi nahi chala channel walo ko??? 🀣

No doubt k yeh "SOURCE" ki source of inspiration "Kalavati" hai because usko Dutta say "Obsession" hai or yeh apun k famous "SOURCE" ko D k fanz say.....hai naaaa!!!

yeh source person kaafi "DHEEET" hai.....bohat maza aata hai re TAMASHA karnay mein!!!!!

COLORS ki PR team to lagta hai kisi or planet say CONFIRMATION lenay chali gae hai.....after all ALIEN say jo vasta hai un ka

Vesay apun ka ek mashwara hai COLORS k liy k show ka name change kar do or phr promo chaloo karo  kuch is tarah ......

"Laagi Kis Say Lagan"...?? Jan nay k liye Dekhye aaj raat 8: 30 par Sirf CIOLORS  pay .......

lol well said .....
i know right wen has he ever been available....
kala inspiration...makes so much more sense now πŸ˜†

Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitrakshgeet

Hi,

I am really getting confused....Why there is so much confusion....If at all MISHAL is leaving...Please end the show by making DUTTA and NAKUSHA unite....otherwise it doesn't make any sense...The fight of NAKUSHA saving DUTTA all this while will go in vein....I agree difficulties will be there in life but not to this extent....She is fighting from the the beginning...First to save herself and now for DUTTA...She does deserve a little HAPPY life with DUTTA whom she loved a lot...!!!

We are watching LTL only bcoz it is quite near our life....simple but superd...Dutta's death and reincarnation in new avataar...Not at all happening....WE CAN'T SEE ANYBODY IN DUTTA'S PLACE OTHER THAN MISHAL....NO ONE CAN FULFILL DUTTA...IT IS ONLY MISHAL CAN DO....!!!!

ANYWAYS I AM REALLY SICK & TIRED OF THIS...THE DAY MISHAL LEAVES....THAT DAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY I WATCH LTL AND COLORS....!!!!

NO MISHAL=NO DUTTA=NO LTL=NO COLORS

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishimano

πŸ‘ Wah Wah Wah kiya creativity ka CYCLE chaaloo kiya hai re MAMOOO nay πŸ€‘ '..Ek mashwara hai TEKA laga lo kahi NAZAR na lag jay CREATIVITY ko....lagta hai Kaafi serious locha ho giya hai brain meinπŸ€ͺ'....... Amigooooooo kaha hai re tu???????

Hailaaa 😲😲 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Don't tell me January say lay kar ab tak Ratings ka pata hi nahi chala channel walo ko??? 🀣

its hilarious NOor :P
i think its will be colors ki Laagi pranjal say lagan :P

red&blues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Datta's (Mishal Raheja) exit from the show has been finalized by the channel and it will happen soon in Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

We had earlier reported that the audience will see the last of Mishal on March 24 and that soon after there will be a new entry in the show. Now there will be this very filmi sequence which will take place where the hero will die to save the rest.

A source says, "Datta has got his eyesight back but he gets to know that Nakusha has been kidnapped by Kala's men. Kala also sends him a picture of Nakusha and the other family members who are waiting for help. Datta plans to rescue them and once he reaches the haweli he realises that Kala has tied Naku, Aaisaheb, Baaji and other family members and attached a bomb to them. The bomb is ticking with every passing minute which leaves Datta with no option but to save either his family or himself.

"Since Mishal is no more going to be doing the show this is his exit. Hence, Datta will manage to save the family members but he will go missing in the blast. The family won't find his body once again leaving it to be a mystery to be solved.

"The ratings will decide if Datta's character is to be brought in again. And, if he does Datta will come back in a new avatar. But, if the show does well the story will go on with the entry of a new guy in Nakusha's life who will help her take revenge."

Copyright 2011 Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd., distributed by Contify.com

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/datta-to-go-missing-in-laagi-will-finally-see-the-end-of-mishal-acoj-0001341985.html

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

I was wondering for whom is this channel making these shows. They are in this business to make money. If they want to make something which they like, they can make it at their own personal expense & have private screening, why is this great creative brain forcing everyone to see only from his pov. They are making these shows for general viewing, then viewer's like dislike, preferences should be considered. But exactly opposite is happening. They are demonstrating- how to ruin a good storyline, good actors, a good show.

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Ok you know what I think is going on?! I think the entire thing is a "well-scripted" drama involving Colors, PH, etc., as now they have realised the importance and hype of this one actor MISHAL RAHEJA (thanks to us!), and they are trying to keep this hype alive as much as possible. In either of the 2 scenarious - 1) MISHAL leaving or 2) MISHAL's stay is confirmed by Colors/PH, this hype will stop (and TRPs might be affected "according" to them). So I feel ALL of them are just playing around (Colors, PH, Mishal) to keep this hype on with not even ONE of the parties CONFIRMING any news! Everyone are talking without touching anywhere. They are just giving hints/clues which eventually can be interpreted in any manner, so that it becomes easier for everyone to "deny" incase Mishal doesnt leave. On one hand Mishal says he DOESNT want to leave but is being forced to by "some" people, on the other hand he says he WANTS to leave as he has Bollywood/Hollywood plans.

So who knows, maybe the Channel/PH themselves are paying Telly Chakkar, SBS and other people to keep this "rumour" alive, every 2 weeks! Have you noticed, the moment this rumour dies, immediately an article crops up! This cycle has been going on for the past 3 months with an article of "Mishal leaving" cropping up every 2 weeks! We can actually count how many articles regarding Mishal's exit has been published in the last 3 months by IF, TC, etc.

So now I think the MAHA EPISODE of this "scripted drama" is going to take place, whereby the Channel/PH will eventually make the audience believe that "Mishal has left!' by making him go missing, gauge the situation after his exit and keep the audience guessing for long, to eventually bring HIM back and thus another leap in TRPs for a longg time! As Huma said, if this news was REALLY true, I dont think this would keep going on like this without ANY official confirmation, as obviously SOMEBODY would give an official confirmation in advance regarding such a CRUCIAL turn of events. And at the end of the day, LTL is one of the top 5 shows which is STILL going strong, so any major decision can REALLY affect this STRONG position that they are enjoying now. Mishal staying is a "goose laying golden egg" for Channel, PH and Mishal himself. Everyone is a winner if he stays, so why would anyone take such a decision, be it Channel or Mishal πŸ˜•?! And its not that Mishal has any prestigious Bollywood project at hand, and this guy always comes across as a VERY sensible guy, so I doubt if he would take such a step without any STRONG reason.

That's IT!!! Dewdrop-Pearl!!! (sorry don't know your name). You answered it all so well!!! I got most of my answers from your post! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Your post is worth thinking over as it is very logical!! Let's wait and watch and see what happens.
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey guys just thought of something....

Remember when the rumours of Mishal behaving like "Dutta" on the sets started making rounds sometime late last year? Well, understandably Mishal was upset about it because they were untrue and very unprofessional. He even made it a point to give an interview of sorts (rather asking people around the set) in Wass Up epsiode of IF to clear any such bad vibes about him. He sent some of us (his fans) messages on FB about his possible stay and that things were being worked out and Hemal Thakkar scrapping any wrong ideas about the character Dutta? Well, now we are facing a situation when nobody is answering us or clarifying anything. That itself shows that this all is a "brainchild" of some "Superbrain"!! Let's just relax and enjoy LTL while it lasts. After all business heads (except the Superbrain) won't be stupid enough to kill the goose that lays golden eggs!! After much contemplating i have come to this conclusion that ALL IS WELL and will stay well! Now that this thought has indeed given me a bout of energy! I know many of you have already said this before but then just putting it in my words all over again makes me feel reassured! Hope you all don't mind! It was just a self pep talk! Needed a sound board and so wrote the post!

Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago