Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mozart66

Haan yaar! Sochnewali baat hai! If he was to die then why show the torture of andha Dutta and his mind-blowing sightless stunts? What was the need for SunDev in this show? Why keep Seema hanging around Dutta's room? Why not kill Baji who is euqally potentially dangerous like Dutta? If Baji and Kishore can escape from the store-room even for a few minutes to taunt Kala and Suds with arthi pot then why can't they be shown run away from home with the family? Kala & Suds were not there anyway! Lo chodo yeh sab baatein. Remember a fleeting interview with Mishal sometime in Jan on one of those SBS/SBB type programme? (Ueah kabhie kabhie yeh log bhi meherbaan hote hai hum par!) Mishal did say that Dutta gets his eyesight back and fights back with Kala and regains his kingdom. Ab jab king ne hi annoucement ki hai toh yeh article kya leke baith gaye hum log!

You know the bottom line is that we won't get answers to any of our questions ever! Brain hi nahi hai toh answers kya denge! They are hell bent on spoiling the show but still have no guts to stop the show abruptly!! Woh bhi nahi kar sakte! They know its their numero uno programme garnering them the precious TRPs!! But phir bhi humare jazbaton se khilwad karte rehte hai! Nalayak kahi ke! Inka kuch nahi ho sakta! Jab channel hi bandh padega toh aur kahi naukari bhi nahi milegi!!! Tab jake pata chalega!! Nikamme! Just like Dutta's BGs!!

Hey Manju,
WORD about what u said,but i have only one objection.
How can u say Dutta's BGs - Nikkamme,atleast un logon ne Nakku ko khushi khushi kidanap to kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Actually i have a long list of questions,but geniusji ka brain processor thoda slow hai naaROFL
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Chulbul yeh sab ek belt buckle dance karne wali ladki ke company ka asar hai..any guesses about her nameπŸ˜›

accha?....description suna suna lag raha hai....i'll let u know if i find this girl.....πŸ˜›

P.S. we are seriously spoiling this 'spoiler' thread.....πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh no here we go again *rolls eyes*
these articles make no sense to my what so ever
i mean one says "dutta " character is permanent and
the next says he'll die and there will be a new guy
and to top it all off a random 4 day time for him to leave
I think if he was leaving there would be way more coverage
and why all the huge involvement in LTL lately if the lead is leaving..I think they would know better than that to cover MR/MV in all the sets/shows/holi etc.. and then say well he's leaving

idk it doesn't make sense to me...but what is meant to happen will happen ..we'll have ato wait and see...i guess by the end of this week we will know. But till then guys just chill...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

oh no here we go again *rolls eyes*
these articles make no sense to my what so ever
i mean one says "dutta " character is permanent and
the next says he'll die and there will be a new guy

and to top it all off a random 4 day time for him to leave
I think if he was leaving there would be way more coverage
and why all the huge involvement in LTL lately if the lead is leaving..I think they would know better than that to cover MR/MV in all the sets/shows/holi etc.. and then say well he's leaving

idk it doesn't make sense to me...but what is meant to happen will happen ..we'll have ato wait and see...i guess by the end of this week we will know. But till then guys just chill...

BOLD: We are chilled.....πŸ˜†...as always.....πŸ˜†
RED: Confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi......πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

BOLD: We are chilled.....πŸ˜†...as always.....πŸ˜†
RED: Confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi......πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@ blue: what happened to you and Huma? πŸ˜• lagta hai itna shocking news sun ne ke baad gaam me pagal ho gaye ho.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar Pooji!

Dutta ke BG nikamme hi toh hai!!! Yeh tubelight vahini Naku khushi khushi unke saath gayi hai!!! Woh thodi le ja rahe the!!!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: san121

@ blue: what happened to you and Huma? πŸ˜• lagta hai itna shocking news sun ne ke baad gaam me pagal ho gaye ho.πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Huma is around still? πŸ˜•...and why should  we have gham....πŸ˜†...i was just singing....πŸ˜†..don't worry i am like this......a bit crazy...πŸ˜†
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is their new strategy so that we accept the news as it is........don't panic people.......I bombarded channel today with all the guns and roses (not really it had big thorns) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They are going to ruin themselves.....Colors watch out your ship is drowning πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Creativity Sick will drown too .....he is taking leaps in every serial......πŸ˜†and this is it..his Final doom tooπŸ˜‰

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Manju,
WORD about what u said,but i have only one objection.
How can u say Dutta's BGs - Nikkamme,atleast un logon ne Nakku ko khushi khushi kidanap to kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Actually i have a long list of questions,but geniusji ka brain processor thoda slow hai naa🀣

Pooji and Manju...itne intelligent questions and logic tum in logo par waste kar rahi ho😲... I mean look at the past five official announcement,,,, I would surrender my license If I can make a head or tail of it....Seriously ..these intellingent talks are like way above them...if they want publicity at least have some with some kind of 'Public' sense...you make random statements and then tell people that you are obsessed???
I really dont have words for them...may be my words can be replaced by some sade tamatar, and ande and chappal...let us open a fund raising on LTL for these...acche se jam ke swagat karenge phir in logo ka IF pe😑
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mozart66

Yaar Pooji!

Dutta ke BG nikamme hi toh hai!!! Yeh tubelight vahini Naku khushi khushi unke saath gayi hai!!! Woh thodi le ja rahe the!!!

Yeh itni bhi tubelight nahi hai jitni dikhti hai...she self kidnapped herself to wake up the sleeping lion.....we have seen a caring hubby for so many day...now we will be treated with a Lion Hubby.....all thanx to hamari vayheni sahib....πŸ˜†