Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Huma-

yes...😊

and Trish..check ur previous posts..i did hit the like button...

Stop showing that nice smile....it doesn't suit u....πŸ˜›......how are u? πŸ€—
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

A neurosurgeon wud be of no help..instead he wud be in need of help after checking this dude....πŸ˜†
Ya he can get a role of one of Dutta's useless BG's....bohat dhansu lagega....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Arre nuerosurgeon ke disguise mein Dr. Kill ko bhej denge na...pura ka pura kudaa bhi nikalega..and hamari blood thirsty instincts bhi satisfy ho jaygei, chulbul...
Waise chulbul...ye Gaekwad Part III ka role kaisa rahega ...hamere PPPPPPPPPPp..sssssssss...ke liyeπŸ˜†
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@dewdrop pearl:u kno i thot this only..........agar aisa hai na then it is a very cheap thing colors walon r doing...........i hate them............😑

atleast ekta was bettr when RK left she did annonce it...........
Edited by triasha - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Few silly questions for genius person😑 -
1)If Dutta was to die then why waste 3 months,why he was kepyt alive after accident?
2)If as per new development he has to go missing or die ,what is chhipkali(Seema) still doing in the show?

There are few more questions,but i guess Sirji agar mujhe ye 2 sawal ke jaawab de paaye,to bhi bahut hai.Afterall itne creative ideas sochne ke baad unka brain overload ho gaya hoga naa.🀣
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Srushti:

Tu aa gayi!!! Where were you? See the commotion on the forum? Is hafte toh LTL Forum ki ranking bhi nahi hue hai. Noticed? Neither has the ranks of any of the star cast changed. Oh why are being sabotaged from all ends?
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

dont need an axe..i myself am enough for the missiion..πŸ˜†

yup got that... I saw your soldierπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Arre nuerosurgeon ke disguise mein Dr. Kill ko bhej denge na...pura ka pura kudaa bhi nikalega..and hamari blood thirsty instincts bhi satisfy ho jaygei, chulbul...
Waise chulbul...ye Gaekwad Part III ka role kaisa rahega ...hamere PPPPPPPPPPp..sssssssss...ke liyeπŸ˜†

Amazing.......Kala ka personal assistant...Gaekwad...part 3....😎..jhakaas...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
dhlgirl thumbnail
This show is nothing without Mishal - i will watch till as long as he is part of the show, after that i'm not watching LTL, will probably only come to the forum to read the many lovable FFs and keep his character alive that way.

I hate Colors for doing this to our most beloved show, it would have been so much better if they had to give it a logical conclusion. 

Zee and Imagine have brought in sequels of their popular shows, would love to see one for our LTL as well, hopefully on another channel, atleast they will promote it better......

I've so had it with Colors...........totally disappointed......................
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I think we can make him sit on this soldier's back and ask him to go for a ride......he would enjoy it thoroughly and maybe stop coming up with these bundle ideas....🀣

did u not c his back? it has some very sharp bumps..πŸ˜†...the rider will be seriously injured..πŸ˜›...
so this smile suits me more?..😈....i am ok...what about u??/
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mozart66

@Srushti:

Tu aa gayi!!! Where were you? See the commotion on the forum? Is hafte toh LTL Forum ki ranking bhi nahi hue hai. Noticed? Neither has the ranks of any of the star cast changed. Oh why are being sabotaged from all ends?

Mein aa gai...aaj to yeh kehne ka dil bhi nahi kar raha Manju re.....
Till date I have ignored every single of this scrap...but today....arrrgggghhhhhh...and it is me updating today...epi ki to vaat lag jayegi
ranking ke liye waqt hi kaha dete hai PH wale..bas news suno or comment karo...I swear ....I really want to say some really bad words...tujhe aate hain...mujhe pm kar de, plzzzzz...mujhe bolne hai😑