---Unknown

Forever friends

You are my best friend,
that's what I really want too say!
Doing things together ,
every day!
Whatever happens in our friendship,
whatever we do,
I want too stay FOREVER FRIENDS with you!

Written by Schorpioentje

I have a Friend who is very special who is my Best Friend Forever, her name is Sidda(Sidda8)...I met her in GKD forum and instantaneously we became good friends. I had some tough times in that forum with one of the other members and she was right there supporting me morally and emotionally. Though I have never seen her but it feels as though I have known her for a long time and I feel the warmth though we are thousands miles apart....Thank you Sidda for being there for me when I needed someone like you at most!!! You are my BFF...

Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Ughh tht is not fair yaar... Why do we have to choose one best friend?? its a difficult task but i will have to go with Neeme... 
I have interacted with her the most... She is one of the nicest person ive ever seen.. Always there to chat, discuss and play games... She has a great sense of humour and very nice to everyone..
I have never met her in real life and dont think ever will because we live more than 1000 miles away but the fact is tht im sure she is a nice person in real life too and she cares abt everyone... Hugs to you NeemeπŸ€—

Now here is something

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Wat a task haan Neeme!!! Choosing just one friend!!   Chalo but me starting now finally!!! πŸ˜†

Okay as such IF has given me sooooooo many friends that if I decide to write about them, I can go on & on' πŸ˜† But I'll try to cover some of my besties on IF one by one!! So plz dost log apne number ki raah dekho n dont come to hit me!! πŸ˜†

Lets start wid our forum only!! 

Huummnn.. I've interacted da most here wid Vidya n Neeme.. Me n Vidz belong to one common forum, so I already knew her though never as such talked to her in that forum but here it was so easy for me to interact wid her..

But as I have to mention only one best friend in one post (thanx to Neeme 😑 πŸ˜†) I'll pick one n that is Neeme.. πŸ€“ Dont look at me wid those "Shaq bhari nigaahein"!! lol!!! 🀣 I m choosing her not because she is da one who made this thread!! But I genuinely feel that.. πŸ˜³

I had never ever met Neeme before, still da connection was so quick,  I didn't have to even try for it..  Never ever felt that i m talking to some new friend!! 

Neemz u r such a sweet person' ekdum pure by heart.. πŸ‘πŸΌ N u know wats da best part (u can say, its my confession as well πŸ€”), If I m not visiting our forum due to whatever reasons, its always Neemz who sends me scraps n asks about hw m I doing n all that.. πŸ˜ƒ but she never ever complains that y cant i start d convo'😳 I really love u for this Neemz..  U r one of those who tries maximum to keep our forum live.. u always come out wid some unique idea be it da birth day calendar thread or this friendship thread, da  main intention behind this is always to get us closer wid each other.. I donno somehow i m in short of words today πŸ˜• So i'll have to stop here!! πŸ˜³ But Neemz, i really mean every single word i wrote here in fact i meant more than wat i ultimately wrote!! 😳 

So this is for u my dear... πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for being my friend.. πŸ˜³

Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sangs love ur post....πŸ˜ƒ
i want u must write somethng for ur one speciall frend....
Charu21 thumbnail
Heyyy Neeme!! πŸ€— cant choose just one friend yaar!! πŸ₯Ί 
Hey u said u can mention only one friend's name in single post!! lol!! that means i can make multiple posts covering all my friends naa!!! πŸ€£
neeme thumbnail
Charu, yah that is...my intention was to feel speciall one best frend on IF....So, if u have so many then u have to make multiple post......Himat karoπŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
@ Neeme - Unreserved my post on page 5 haan.. See i m da first one!! lol!! πŸ˜†
-----------
This is for all my friends here Neemz,Vidzy,Ayesha, Sangs,Shwetha, Shreya, n every member of our forum n my besties in other forums.. πŸ€—

Charu21 thumbnail
If i m talking about friendship n i dont mention this song then there must be something wrong wid me!! πŸ€” lol!! πŸ˜† I just adore this song.. so dedicating this to all my friends.. πŸ€— I love u all... β€οΈ 
Njoyyyyy da song........ πŸ˜³

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_hlBHE3c-A[/YOUTUBE]

Credit to da uploader
neeme thumbnail
Thank u being my friend too. im so amazed to have a frend like u CharuπŸ€—.....
neeme thumbnail
Thanks Charu for Giving me the Idea..i was confused also...But now i mgoing to write about my Sweetest frends on KS forum....

Vidya, i met u on KS forum....But, i never ever feel that u r mu new Frend...That is the Frendship actually.....πŸ˜ƒ

"Kahta han jina frends bnana hota ha wo dakh ka mill ka jan ka nai bnta, balka hum chata kssi ko ha apna friend bnana mager bn koe aur jata ha...kyun frendshp rang , Shakal aur pasa ko dakh k nae hoti..yah wahen hoti ha jahen app ka dil teak sa milta ha...." thats true So much...😊
Hum Na Aik dosra ko nae dakha ..na bht zyada janta ha...But Asa lagta ha jasa sab kuch janta han hum aik dosra ka bara ma.thats the frendshp and i m really happy that U r My FriendπŸ€—..Thanks for being My FrendπŸ˜›...So, thats for My swettest frend Vidya....πŸ˜›