FriendShip Speciall on pg#4

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
                      Friendship
Hey guys,,,,,We all r Watchng "Khottey Sikkey"....Which is base on 5 "Khottey Sikkey" And one Seneior Inspectory Story....Day by Day....The Frendshp is going to be more n more Strong between these five KS...They can do anythng to save each other...First they all was Strangers.....Then they met in jail...Now ther are good Frends............Thats the Power of Friendship.."Strangers become Frends"
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This Thread is for Frends.....And Frendship....All the Members of "Khottey Sikkey" Use this Thread to make Friends, to knw Each Other...to post diffrent Things for frendsip....Fo the Name of Frendshp....

But, Basic Thing Alll guys must post one thing that" What you Guys think About Frendship"???....The Most Beautifull Relationship of The world.......Lets Share our views towards Frendshp....

Must post one Phrase towrds Frendsip which comes first in ur Mind, while Thinking About FrendShip"

Friendship:
Friendship is most beautifull RelationShip of The World.
We Can Never Describe in the Words,
We Can Never Describe in many Situations.
But we can Describe every thing with our Frends,
  That's The Friendship...
Without That we are So Alone...
Without That we r so uncomfortable...
  That's The Friendship...
With them we can laugh....
With Them we can Cry...
With them we can Share anythng.
  That's The Friendship...
I can say u anythng because we r Frends,
I Love u my Frends...U all r so important for me...
I can Say u because,,,,
  Thats's the Friendship...

Hey Guys, Must take Part here....if Friendship is Important in ur Life too.........

Edited by neeme - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Friendship
by Trudy Starling

When you feel sad and betrayed
Who can you count on every single day?
When you feel lost and alone
Who will be there for you in every way?

When you've made mistakes and bad decisions

Who can you count on to tell you you're wrong?
When you feel you can't go on
Who will be there with a feel-better song?

Look into your heart and you will find

That person you can trust is not far away.
Look deep into yourself, don't give up,
For if you do, it's yourself you'll betray.

When you're looking for answers

To all your questions and dreams,
There is one person you can count on,
It's impossible, I know, it seems.

But take a few moments to look deeper inside.

Look into your heart and there you will see.
You'll be surprised when you find out
That you've been looking at ME.

Friendship is one such relation which is the starting point of most of the relations. Friendship is at the top of all and it is considered very pure, simple and one such relation where if either of the person has done something good for the other then they do not even mention it for the happiness of the other. The fuel of this ship is trust and honesty because of which this ship is termed as eternal and that any storm would never be able to touch this ship no matter what! I think everyone should have at least one friend if not many to experience this wonderful journey on this ship. I want to take this opportunity and thank all the members on this forum for being my friend and I am glad that I am on this ship with you all!!!
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
Awsome thread Neeme... Loved it.. cant wait to see everyone's view on this๐Ÿ˜ณ

----------------------------------

Friendship is love. Its being there when everyone else turns there back on you. Its being there saying " You can do better " or " You can do this ". Its just being there every single second you need them. Friendship is making a commitment to a friend its being able to accept her/him and accepting the things you dont like about her/him but still working to over come it. Friendship is fighting about something stupid but then making up again. 

To me friendship is a give and take situation that is you both care about each other and you take and give each other no matter what. Your always there when the person needs you and its mutual on both parts. It has nothing to do with getting married or being married. To me marriage is a whole different situation.
Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this post, Neeme...

A friend is someone with whom you enjoy everything, you can say anything to her/him. In general you can share your views and criticism too...and also if you remain silent , the person will get what you want to say. Friendship is like a thread, that binds two hearts together. Friendship makes life beautiful. Friendship can mean many things but it's the happiness it brings,That makes us want to make new friends.

Edited by sangi1588 - 13 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
So basically everyone said what I wanted to say about friendship. I don't really know what to add, so let me think about the things that everyone didn't say and I'll add that in here. ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by luv_cid_shreya - 13 years ago
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Nice Thread neeme...
I really like your idea !
Great going dear .....

Here goes my views on Friendship.....

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
Edited by Pumpkinn - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Thanks Pumpkinn, i am really expecting more post about frnedship towards u...โ˜บ๏ธ
Edited my spot

Nice view Pumpkin... Loved reading it๐Ÿ˜ณ
neeme thumbnail
Thanks Vidya, lovely respone...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Guys it is up to u all...to make this thred Beautifful and active ....because Friendship is the Beautifull Relationship ...
Pumpkinn thumbnail
More on friendship.....