KANGANA RANAUT: Only jealousy rules Bollywood

Posted: 13 years ago

KANGANA RANAUT: Only jealousy rules Bollywood

March 8, 2011 03:21:42 PM IST
Glamsham Editorial

KANGANA

KANGANA RANAUT

She's outspoken and not one who's afraid to rustle a few feathers with her comments. And she was quite in the mood when she came to the sets of ETC Bollywood Business. In a candid chat with host Komal Nahta, Kangana Ranaut confessed that as an outsider - an actor without industry pedigree - she felt angry at the ones who had it.

'I'm angry at some people in the industry. If the star kids fly a kite, so much is written about it. And when people like me win international awards, we are ignored. People from the industry send gifts to mediapersons' homes, invite them for dinners, send money to them...90% media toh unke chacha, taya, betiyaan aur boyfriend se bhaare huye hain! Outsiders like me are left out because, 'She's not blue blood naah'!' fired Kangana

At just 23 years of age, the beautiful Kangs does get very affected by the rumors floated about her. 'I'm just 23 years old. So when people write that are malicious and untrue, that malign me, I do get hurt.' Ouch... The feisty girl still wasn't done, as Komal realized. She continued, 'Softer feelings like love and compassion are ignored here. Jealousy bahut hain iss industry mein. Kaafi log apna time aur paisa kharch karte hain doosron ke bare mein galat khabar chapwane mein!'

Taking a cue from her on screen persona of Tanu, Kangana sure still has some acidic comments. We wonder what the industry will have to say when it watches this episode of ETC Bollywood Business.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Source: Glamsham.com
Edited by goneforever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She's been in her early 20s ever since she came into bollywood. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyhoo this quote is very veryy interesting "People from the industry send gifts to mediapersons' homes, invite them for dinners, send money to them...90% media toh unke chacha, taya, betiyaan aur boyfriend se bhaare huye hain!"

I find her to be a very beautiful mysterious girl. She speaks her mind, doesnt try to be politically correct and always has very unique things to say. She's right, it's so much about the connections one has in bollywood. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love kangana for making these kind of honest takes on the industry.

But kangana I feel like you are also part of the jealous crowd in the industry...or you wouldn't have made digs at other actresses.

The girl is interesting though...I wish she gives more interviews lol..every dirty detail of the industry would get leaked

I have seen her do this interview...she is quite rude and weird though. Sh was being rude to this journalist because they said her name wrong. lol the journalist kept on asking her questions, and kangana was like...get my name right first..."it's Kangana Ranut" lol
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U r no different Kangna  :)
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Kangana I love you girl, but you whine a lot. Every interview of hers is about how she is an underdog...your giving hits and doing well...OUATIM and TWM...what else do you want? ๐Ÿ˜• The fact that you are not popular has nothing to do with you being an underdog. PC made it big, Katrina made it big, even Anuska is finding a way to make the media talk about her....If you want media attention...than do something about it.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I find it really funny that she says no one talks about my National award ๐Ÿ˜† Who says that? oh yes kangana lol
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

I find it really funny that she says no one talks about my National award ๐Ÿ˜† Who says that? oh yes kangana lol

she won a national award? wow never knew that (I hope Kangana doesnt read this comment ๐Ÿ˜†)
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm catching up with Kangana's age really soon....lol  I wonder how old she was when she did gangster

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I'm catching up with Kangana's age really soon....lol  I wonder how old she was when she did gangster

I think she is one of the actresses who lie about their age.  I think she has to be in her mid to late 20's!  ๐Ÿ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

she looks good. People will say "WOW, she's this age and she looks young."  she shouldn't hide her age