Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
as much as i agree with her comments about jealousy and everything..she needs to suck it up and deal with it.
whatever.....but i think its quite correct...especially if ur not from the industry......
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's right but one thing that annoys me about her are her speech delivery😕
i think the worst thing tht has ever happened to ever for which she is evry angry....is tht when her car was stopped before the entry gates of yash raj studios....the watchmen refused to identify her and even demanded her IDENTITY CARD 🤣 oh brother.........!!!!!!!!
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And when people like me win international awards, we are ignored.

LOL!!!!

melonie thumbnail
LOL at Kangana's age I don't want to go in that...it's mysterious but I somewhere believe her when she is saying that she is 23/24.
I somewhat agree with Kangana...connections are very important in bollywood and it's just the sad way how things work in the industry 😳 
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In general yes but Kangana you are one of them so stop talking like that everywhere .
rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh really kagana.......if thats the case then even ur not 'dhodh ki dhuli'.........if u wanna be so straight forward then why don't u talk abt the surgeries u have done..or why not talk about the connections that u used that aditya pancholi had when u entered the industry......when media wrote about u n aditya or adhyuman or whatever his name is u never had a problem with that....but u have a problem when a star kid's affair is spoken about.........and just stop lying about ur age damn it....u r born on 20th march 1987....u will be completing 24 and starting 25 in another 11 days......at least  be honest enough to accept ur age.......

Edited by rrui - 13 years ago
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rrui

oh really kagana.......if thats the case then even ur not 'dhodh ki dhuli'.........if u wanna be so straight forward then why don't u talk abt the surgeries u have done..or why not talk about the connections that u used that aditya pancholi had when u entered the industry......when media wrote about u n aditya or adhyuman or whatever his name is u never had a problem with that....but u have a problem when a star kid's affair is spoken about.........and just stop lying about ur age damn it....u r born on 20th march 1987....u will be completing 24 and starting 25 in another 11 days......at least  be honest enough to accept ur age.......

Hey I am not sure about this because I clearly remember when gangster released, I loved the film and followed up on emraan and kangana quite a bit coz I liked them... Back then in 2006, there was an article which said "the young 23 year old girl hails from himachal etc etc..."  I remember this very clearly. And that was back in 2006. There is no way she couldnt have possibly not aged at all in the 5 years. Kangana Ranaut is at least 27 or 28.

And I really think the whole "young age" thingy is overrated.. I mean yeah you cant always go around playing a college girl but new roles come by and she's such a matured actress... why is she so insecure about her age? Every single interview I see or read about her has her mentioning "I am only 22 or I am only 23" .... how does it matter !! In my opinion, hindi film industry is slowly but surely progressing and there seems to be scope and roles for all..

As far as her comments are concerned, yes it IS true that bollywood is all about connections but it's not like she hasnt gotten her due! She is always applauded for her performances..! Why does she care about star kids and their lives? If she wants to remain in the news all the time, then she should get a good set of PR agents to keep her the news always!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There was news in the media in 2009 or 2010 about her real age.... According to those news her year of birth in the passport is 1981...So that makes her age around 30 which even i think is her real age...

And i am not surprised that she does not want to go beyond 23 which she is struck at since past 5 years... age does play an important role for the actress in Bollywood...

Regarding lying...chalo theek hai... B town mein everyone is lying abt one thing or the other....Be it the age or nationality or the plastic surgeries or the relationship status ....