Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rrui thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini1323

Hey I am not sure about this because I clearly remember when gangster released, I loved the film and followed up on emraan and kangana quite a bit coz I liked them... Back then in 2006, there was an article which said "the young 23 year old girl hails from himachal etc etc..."  I remember this very clearly. And that was back in 2006. There is no way she couldnt have possibly not aged at all in the 5 years. Kangana Ranaut is at least 27 or 28.

And I really think the whole "young age" thingy is overrated.. I mean yeah you cant always go around playing a college girl but new roles come by and she's such a matured actress... why is she so insecure about her age? Every single interview I see or read about her has her mentioning "I am only 22 or I am only 23" .... how does it matter !! In my opinion, hindi film industry is slowly but surely progressing and there seems to be scope and roles for all..

As far as her comments are concerned, yes it IS true that bollywood is all about connections but it's not like she hasnt gotten her due! She is always applauded for her performances..! Why does she care about star kids and their lives? If she wants to remain in the news all the time, then she should get a good set of PR agents to keep her the news always!

Even i am not sure about her brith date....it was mentioned on wikipedia......sad...dunno why she is so insecure about her age?????😲😲
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

'I'm angry at some people in the industry. If the star kids fly a kite, so much is written about it. And when people like me win international awards, we are ignored. People from the industry send gifts to mediapersons' homes, invite them for dinners, send money to them...90% media toh unke chacha, taya, betiyaan aur boyfriend se bhaare huye hain! Outsiders like me are left out because, 'She's not blue blood naah'!' fired Kangana

this is sooo true....!   star kids are definitely lucky... most of them are declared stars even before their debut.... i don't blame her for being angry... it's a natural response in such conditions....!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

At just 23 years of age, the beautiful Kangs does get very affected by the rumors floated about her. 'I'm just 23 years old. So when people write that are malicious and untrue, that malign me, I do get hurt.' Ouch... The feisty girl still wasn't done, as Komal realized. She continued, 'Softer feelings like love and compassion are ignored here. Jealousy bahut hain iss industry mein. Kaafi log apna time aur paisa kharch karte hain doosron ke bare mein galat khabar chapwane mein!'

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   still stuck in forever 23....!   πŸ˜‰   i guess she has to do something to stay in the news... others use their last name, ongoing relationship, speculated relationship...  she's using her age... jo jis ko suit kare.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   it's a true statement otherwise.. there is a lot of jealousy... it applies to her too... but i doubt she has the money or resources to spend money to spread rumours about others... though, i'm quite certain it happens...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

just because there is hypocrisy in some of her statements, doesn't make her statements wrong...!!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I read an article that said Kangana is apparently 28?
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is 24 born in 1986 so going by that she telling herself 1 yr. younger. Once her passport was published in some news paper and that's her real age.

As by keep mentioning her age all the time is nothing new with actresses πŸ˜†. Kareena took shots to her contemporaries (in early days)saying that she is sooooooo young but now she is quite in this area πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seriously I want ask Kangana again..... can I please see her passport?πŸ˜•
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

kabhi koi kehta hai.. Khans rule bollywood...kabhi koi kehta hao kapoors rule bolly wood kabhi koi kehta hai bachchan rule.. yeh sab samajh aata hai.. !!!!buyt how jealousy rules ?? πŸ€” iski kitni movies aayi hai ???? πŸ€” 🀣 

Keep----------------Smiling !!! 😊

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

There was news in the media in 2009 or 2010 about her real age.... According to those news her year of birth in the passport is 1981...So that makes her age around 30 which even i think is her real age...

And i am not surprised that she does not want to go beyond 23 which she is struck at since past 5 years... age does play an important role for the actress in Bollywood...

Regarding lying...chalo theek hai... B town mein everyone is lying abt one thing or the other....Be it the age or nationality or the plastic surgeries or the relationship status ....

dig up the links Maddy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
did some e-research.. found conflicting DOBs.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The spotlight was on Kangana Ranaut when she stepped into Gangster. Her curls, a thin frame, and a child-woman face all set her apart from other actresses.

Kangana
Kangana Amardeep Ranaut was born on 20 March 1984 in Bhambla, a village in Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh, India. She lived in Shimla and Chandigarh before moving to New Delhi. Her father Amardeep was a businessman while her mother Asha was a schoolteacher. She has an older sister called Rangoli and a younger brother, Akshit.

She did her schooling at the DAV Model School in Chandigarh. She went on to study at the Science College in Shimla and was interested in becoming a doctor. She moved to New Delhi and joined the Elite Modelling Agency but her modeling career did not take off. She also joined the Asmita Theater Group in 2003 and acted in several plays. She enrolled in Asha Chandra's Acting School...so if this is in chronological order.. then she was 16 in 2003 (born 1987) and was in college before moving to Delhi.. at wht age do students in India start college..?  under 16..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kangana was dating Adhyayan Suman, son of actor Shekhar Suman and the couple had starred in Raaz ' The Mystery Continues. However, they broke up in 2009. Aditya Pancholi accused the actress of using him to make it in Bollywood. Ranaut has maintained a stoic silence on the subject.

She was in a caf when she was noticed by Anurag Basu and signed up for Gangster in 2005.

Kangana Ranaut's Movies
2006 Kangana Ranaut appeared onscreen for the first time as Simran, a small town girl with big dreams who falls in love with a gangster in Anurag Basu's Gangster. She won the Filmfare Best Actress Award. In Mohit Suri's Woh Lamhe she played the role of Sana which was said to be based on Parveen Babi.

http://www.chakpak.com/celebrity/kangna-ranaut/biography/37176

****************************************************************************************************

Recently, Kangana Ranaut happily declare in interviews to the media and claimed to be 22 year old. But we found out that Kangana was faking her age. Her passport shows her birth year as 1981, making her 28 years old.

A well-placed source disclosed, "We saw her passport which clearly mentions her birth year as 1981. So either she is 28 years old or she has faked it as her birth year for the passport. We don't know why she is her hiding her age but she definitely is not 22 years old as she claims."

When we asked Pahlaj Nihalani, who was supposed to launch her about Kangana's age, he brushed off the issue saying that, "A woman's age in Bollywood is never above 21-22." Adding further to the confusion, ex boyfriend Aditya Pancholi says her birth year is 1986.

Whether she's 22 going on 28 or not, there's no denying that Kangana Ranaut is catwalk material. The slender actress has more often than not played a model or actress in her films. Whether onscreen or off it, Kangana has got the right attitude when it comes to walking the walk. Think of melancholic, emotionally strung, characters on screen and you can almost visualise the curly locked Kangana Ranaut portraying them with a certain degree of finesse.

Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Uhmm 23 .. I think she looks around 25/26 though
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice job... Meena... You are the reporter for the day here...πŸ˜† 

Kangana's  looks very sneaky... different places have diff year of birth..... Look at this ... A report on Mallika's ....But have to say this... For a 39 year old she does look good now.....The docs have done a good job...πŸ˜›

Photo Feature: The most graceful ageing'.. 

By IndiaFM News Bureau, August 31, 2006 - 03:10 IST

The lady in the picture is Reema Lamba. Confused as to who she is? Well Reema Lamba is none other than the now rechristened Mallika Sherawat. If you are wondering how old this snap is, then let us clear your doubt. The picture was taken in 1995, when Miss Sherawat a.k.a Reema Lamba was a part of the crew of AIR INDIA. The only point to ponder about is her age.

Mallika's age when the picture was clicked was 23. But her present age, she prefers to tell the world is 24, as her declared date of birth is 24th October 1981. So has Mallika just grown one year old in the past decade? And here we are certainly not talking about her groW*H as an actress.

So if 11 years back she was 23, how old is she now? Well, our guess is as good as yours. Mallika can definitely teach a thing or two on how to age gracefully considering she still looks very young.

Mallika has Pyaar Ke Side Effects coming up soon. All we wish her is that her age does not have any side effects on her career and she continues to be as sexy as she is now for many more years to come.
Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago