Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Just Who are Sarita Tanwar and Mona Kapoor?
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nishr

I'm literally spell bound by this forums people attitude *bows down*. Gosh people have so much time to stalk some one twitter account and make post on it bravoooooo!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

My head is gonna spin with this kind of lovee! 

actually i follow sarita tanwar on twitter and i saw this... ankita is not worth stalking! but i thought this convo was hilarious and true so i had to share!! ๐Ÿคฃ they r 100% correct!
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL.....

btw topic starter...you're a Mahi fan, right? Remind me again what your views were on Mahi's attempt at doing Madhuri's ek do teen earlier in the season??

If Ankita "butchered" this mujra as you so casually dug out of twitter, you don't have any thoughts on Mahi's grace as a dancer?๐Ÿ˜†

bolded agree
๐Ÿ˜›and njo it really seems like you've been stalkingTongue why else do you only post anti ankita topics ๐Ÿ˜† i would love to know

and njo also plz tlel me whats yoru definition for correct YOUR opinion or FACTS Tongue
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago

LOL.....

btw topic starter...you're a Mahi fan, right? Remind me again what your views were on Mahi's attempt at doing Madhuri's ek do teen earlier in the season??

If Ankita "butchered" this mujra as you so casually dug out of twitter, you don't have any thoughts on Mahi's grace as a dancer?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: jo cheez hai hi nahi, us cheez ka kya baat karna???

sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: njo921

actually i follow sarita tanwar on twitter and i saw this... ankita is not worth stalking! but i thought this convo was hilarious and true so i had to share!! ๐Ÿคฃ they r 100% correct!

I wished I had this much time to make post on some one whom I don't find worth. Any thanks for sharing this joke. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishr

Anu, don't you know that Mahi was in JDJ for entertaining factor she was true entertainer and she was not here for dancing purpose.

LOLL.....Ohhhh I forgot.....my bad๐Ÿ˜†.....I really adore Mahi otherwise but once again, the double standards on this forum are nauseating....to pick on Ankita's dancing when she has a BILLION times more grace than Mahi ever managed to show on this show.....hmmm....guess dancing was never a factor when you dislike someone THAT much๐Ÿ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

bolded agree

๐Ÿ˜›and njo it really seems like you've been stalking๐Ÿ˜› why else do you only post anti ankita topics ๐Ÿ˜† i would love to know

what can i say a lot ppl hate ankita so she always comes up!! sarita twitted this and i saw... nothing more than that!! ๐Ÿ˜›

...and about mahi i have always loved her for her personality not her dancing!! 
๐Ÿ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail

what can i say a lot ppl hate ankita so she always comes up!! sarita twitted this and i saw... nothing more than that!! ๐Ÿ˜›

...and about mahi i have always loved her for her personality not her dancing!! 
๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL thank you for confirming my suspicions....so when it comes to Ankita, everyone "hates" her, so automatically her dancing "sucks"....while Mahi is only to be looked at for her personality and not her dance....all on a show which is a DANCE competition.

EXCELLENT logic, I must say๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i found this convo between Sarita Tanwar (MidDay Editor) and Mona Kapoor (CEO Future Studio also Boney Kapoors Ex-wife)!!! they r taking about ankita's performance!!! ๐Ÿ˜† wow they really thought it sucked! ๐Ÿคฃ

im just showing the convo... not trying to hurt anyone's feelings... but i just found this funny! ๐Ÿ˜›

Kudos to TM for being epitome of courtesy/ considerateness/ civilized / informative and knowledgeableโ€ฆ.O.k. let's add fun loving/ sporty/ innocentโ€ฆ.

By the way isn't this Mona Kapoor, daughter of that 'garishly made-up socialite Satee Souri, another tom-tom epitome of  socialite terror?

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

LOLL.....Ohhhh I forgot.....my bad๐Ÿ˜†.....I really adore Mahi otherwise but once again, the double standards on this forum are nauseating....to pick on Ankita's dancing when she has a BILLION times more grace than Mahi ever managed to show on this show.....hmmm....guess dancing was never a factor when you dislike someone THAT much๐Ÿ˜†

Mahi is really adorable which is endearing, but still to make post like this because you hate some one is stunning me.

I wish what would topic maker do if some one had made like post this on Shweta Tiwari. Because I have seen loads of tweet on her which is not so nice to read.