Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Update By Lakshmi - thanks ma

Here Goes the Update Roja 😉 unga font stylea follow pannitaen.. Roja touch kaka😆😆

Police Keeping Busvanam in Front of RS house😆😆

Namma Harichandri Rev's Is meeting AC in police station n Gives vakumulam that her darling dad is behind kannan's murder plot..AC trust her n tells that he will come n arrest her darling dad..Our MM is meeting Mrs. MM, sweet sisty n loyal friend.. all 3 are crying 😭😭..MM's friend is giving info about rev & her vakumulam to police.. MM seems to be happy to hear it..all 3 are giving hopes to MM..Mrs. MM is showing her kid to hubby ..in a happy hope they are leaving.

Harichandri Rev is coming home with police(singam ondru purapathey ) .. calling her dad..there comes her dad accepts all the mistake n finally gives RS style Punch that his daughter is mental case.. HR is screaming that shes not mental n tells police that her dad is faking on her health.. Clever AC👏👏 ask for proof .. Our Kedi RS gives an report from leading psycatrist in city.. n makes police quit.HR is left without weapon(HR puli police vaacha busvanatula poonai agivithatu😆 meeoww)..Mom is a slient spectator for this.. but much worried on her kids state n hubby's stupid attitude.

Now comes RS vakumulam to HR n describes how he trapped his daughter..(aiyo ponna police yethavathu reason ku thirumpi vandu in tha vakumula thayavathu keka kudatha.... ivalo per vaakumulam kudu kuranga.. but nobody is recording it except kumaran😆😆)..Mrs. RS tells that he is totally rude on his daughter's case..she cant take it anymore nu solluranga.. but RS ask her shut her mouth..

Vaakumulam kudukirathayae full time job pannuraikalaey😲👏👏
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday - Eljay vaanga vaanga

Vandhu vittaen, vandhu vittaen!

Update for Wed, Mar 30, 2011:

RS grabs Reva by the neck after having slapped her yesterday and says she underestimated him if she thought he was stupid enough to go to jail after having done all the things he has done.  Now she can even go to the Supreme Court but nobody will ever believe her.  He did this because Selvam insulted him in public and even raised his hand once at him, he will not hesitate to cut off anyone, even his own family, like fingers (how can any woman live with a man who talks like this?  Ugh!).  He tells Reva that if she tries anything ever again, he won't do anything to her, but he will do it to her mother, they cannot live in his house or anywhere if they do drogam to him.  I want to retch!  This man is disgusting and so is the director for showing such scenes and making it look like it is okay for women to put up with such men just because they are married to them!

Archu and Rani - planning the next day's meal for Selvam.  Rani suggests making kozhi (actually I heard it as pOLi the first time and my mouth was watering!).  Siva comes in right then and they tell him about their plans to give Selvam a good meal the next day and the phone rings.  Archu answers it and when she finds out it is Reva, she starts off by telling her how much she wants to thank her for her bravery in exposing her own father and how she wants that Reva also should go with them to get Selvam released, and so on, while Reva is crying on the other end, and trying to get a word in, but Archu likes to keep talking without giving her a chance to say anything.  Finally, Reva gets a chance and she breaks the news.  Boom!  Archu's water dam bursts and she starts sobbing.  Siva comes up to find out what the matter is, and he talks to Reva, and boom!  His water dam also bursts and he also sobs.  Rani comes up, finds out what happened, and her water dam also bursts and the three dams are flowing at full speed.  Just then, the baby hears all these booms, and his dam also bursts, and he joins the sobbers. 

Luckily for all of us, the landlady and Bhanu come in after hearing all these dam bursts, and ask them what happened.  Archu tells her and LL gives her a piece of her mind.  This Reva business only came up yesterday, but Archu was so brave before that, telling her parents not to worry and she knew her husband was innocent, so she would fight for him, what happened to change all that?  Was that all the confidence she had in Selvam?  Listening to all this, Archana comes to her senses, and says she won't cry like this again.  She picks up the baby and comforts him.

Dheena and the lawyer visit Selvam, who comes running, wants to know why Archu hasn't come, can he leave immediately, and so on.  Nobody ever talks and asks questions calmly and is always jumping to conclusions in this story.  Finally, Dheena breaks the news, and Selvam is also upset, but the lawyer tells him not to get upset and says he wants to get information.  He asks about the night that Selvam was called to repair the car by the two strangers, and asks Selvam if he saw any car going to his shed while he was out of his shed.  Selvam says he was too far from his shed to see any car going to his shed, then the lawyer asks if anything was out of its place when he returned.  Finally, he remembers the trunk being somewhat open and his shutting it.  The lawyer says that must have been when they placed the body in the trunk. 

Thodarum ....

When this serial comes to an end and my troubles are over, I will celebrate by making PoLi!  Anyone who is interested is welcome to join me!

Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday - 31 3/ 11

Columbus aka Arivu the lawyer probes further. "Now that the body has made its way
to the boot... why did u not open it when u found it half open??" MMMM says that he
had taken some tool out of it "and i thought that I did not close the boot properly "
Columbus goes on and on and finally MMMM remembers that a car did pass by
" gear pOttu start pannina noise thaan kettu thu". Now Columbus is sure that he
found US of A - promises MMMM that he wont be counting kambis for too long.

Sori and Kavya - going somewhere - later known to Roja that they are going to see
 the Shiva squared - mommy / daddy. Sori says that Kavya should continue the stand
"  It is me who has a problem and we are going abroad to get the surgery done, ok??"
 Kavya becomes jelly and sings " enna thavam seythenO??? Ipdi oru purushan
kidaikka , ennnna thavam seythenO?" ( For once Roja agrees , this guy is real
decent, habbba some thing positive)
The couple reach Shiva's .

As luck would have it, when the couple are talking about their trip and the treatment,
one guy lands - none other than the father of the divorcee girl who was interviewed
by Kavya for the second wife's post. Well, the whole thing is out in the open as he
very innocently asks "ivarukku rendaam kalyaanam panni vaichuttiya amma??"
Now we have another Columbus in Lady Shiva - who says that both Sori and his
mom must be behind this second marriage " thappai unge kitte vaichukittu.....kayatti
viding my daughter???" Kavya kku suru suru nnu varrathu - the rest of the secret is
out as well " it is me who has a problem....Sori is a gentleman... you talk ill of him??"
Ok, that is one track getting cleared and Lady Shiva apologizes ( amma di, nee vayai thOrakkarathu kku munnadi kOnjam kooda yOsikka maattiyaa??) Vantha aasaami
ella drama vum mudinja apram nithanaama kekkaraar "naan OlarittenO??"
 ( ayyo da, pinne?) Finally this track seems to be over (bhagawaanee, Roja
romba santhosha padaraa, don't pour ice cold water on her euphoria )

Advocate Columbus and Dheena  - Location?? MMMM's workshop...some photos
 taken, he collects some sand from where the blood was collected by the police.
Dheena has no clue and the advocate enjoys Dheena's ignorance ....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago