who will win life bina wife

Poll

Who will win

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Life BIna Wife has reached to its finale ....please do give view of who you think is going to win....most of it will depend on their performance for this week i think...

what do you think
Edited by explorerz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thhoughht mr atwani had it but mrs patil was upset that the man could cook. What a haterrrrr.
Harp_95 thumbnail
My vote goes to Mr. Datta!!
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I REALLY THOUGHT IT WILL BE MR ATHWANI CUDN'T BELIEVE HE GOT ELIMINATED BUT THINK THAT MR PAREKH SHUD WIN WIFE BINA LYF
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mr. Datta!

I wanted Mr. Shinde to win..he was too funny n such a down to earth guy
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wanted Vijay or Sanjay to win, they put in the most effort and changed for the better the most
What has Parekh done? Mr Patil and Mr Dutta have done ok too, but as Mrs Patil is so negative towards Everyone, and has voted ppl out strategically (much like mrs maddipatla) who it did backfire on, by default my vote goes to the Duttas!!
RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

I wanted Vijay or Sanjay to win, they put in the most effort and changed for the better the most
What has Parekh done? Mr Patil and Mr Dutta have done ok too, but as Mrs Patil is so negative towards Everyone, and has voted ppl out strategically (much like mrs maddipatla) who it did backfire on, by default my vote goes to the Duttas!!

Agree I see no change between Parekh from day one and now..

I wanted SHinde to win for being the most entertaining hehe😆
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raju786

Agree I see no change between Parekh from day one and now..

I wanted SHinde to win for being the most entertaining hehe😆

Hey Raju how u doing :)
Well I have to confess that lil Neil use to make me so mad I wanted to jump into the tv set to smack him!! However he did eventually win me over and yes his Papa was a deserving finalist he tried hard, he like Sanjay seemed to have been penalised for being unwell!!
Sibar thumbnail

To me it looks like Mr Athwani and Mr Sahni got more footage. And I think the reason beng they claimed tjhat show change their life. It is utter non sense. If anyone needs a show to change his life, then either one is dumb or  is acting. It is goof they don't made to finals. Mr Shinde had no qualtiy though. He got the footage due to his son. Though I personally don't like kids speaking such language with parents, but I guess TV channel promote such begavior to get TRP. I won't like my son to talk to me like this, so why should I like this behavior?

The finalist process was also flawed. It couldn't have been impartial as it was contestant voting. Anyway, it was star who needs to figure out this.

RagMasta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sibar

To me it looks like Mr Athwani and Mr Sahni got more footage. And I think the reason beng they claimed tjhat show change their life. It is utter non sense. If anyone needs a show to change his life, then either one is dumb or  is acting. It is goof they don't made to finals. Mr Shinde had no qualtiy though. He got the footage due to his son. Though I personally don't like kids speaking such language with parents, but I guess TV channel promote such begavior to get TRP. I won't like my son to talk to me like this, so why should I like this behavior?

The finalist process was also flawed. It couldn't have been impartial as it was contestant voting. Anyway, it was star who needs to figure out this.

Hmmm but Shinde was very entertaining by himself, the way he was always full of enthusiasm with every single task, and i related to him alot bc i handle situations very similar too him

and i think thats the point of the show, to change these ppls life..