Disappointed with Akashi & anokhi

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor Smriti she has no one on her side. What wrong has she done???  Why akashi and anokhi suporting their purva di even though purva is wrong. I knew akashi would always support her di but anokhi?? I thought she would take Smriti's side. Everyone in the house knows how much Smriti is attached to Prem and no one understadning her pain. Akashi, Anokhi, kamini all supported purva 😡 😡 and how mean of akashi to say that purva is prem's real mom did she forget that smriti left prem just because of purva. and didnt purva slap anokhi once no one asked how can you slap anokhi and now smriti did the right thing and fingers are pointing at her. The truth is that Purva's sacrifice(which was def. nothing compared to Smriti's) will be top on everyone's eyes and not purva.😡😡

Just hate Purva and the other two sisters after what they did to Smriti but thank god Mihir didn't take Purva's side. Love Mihir for saying Prem won't go anywhere Smriti 😳

Today's end was very very very sad. Felt bad for Smriti she is a true mother!! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_notinuse_ thumbnail
got to give it to Smriti. Poor girl got nothing but suffering. She must be the reincarnation of Sita or something.
JaiWaliaLuver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations, now this ridiculously biased forum has another reason to hate Purva. Stop villainizing the woman for one moment and consider things from her point of view. Rama blames her singlularly for Puchki's disappearance, even though it was out of Purva's control. Imagine a mother blaming you singlehandedly for the death of their child; the guilt of that can destroy a person. On top of that, Purva didnt single-handedly take the decision to give Prem away...no one excpet Smriti was even stepping in to stop her until Smriti  said something. Purva is not some monster, she's a human whose actions are a reflection of the people around her. Believe me I sympathize with Smriti's pain, but they are BOTH Prem's mothers and they have equal rights to him. The mother who raised a child is no less attached to the child than the birth mother.

And while I don't agree with how Akashi and Anokhi talked to Smriti (and I absolutely believe Smriti has a right to stop them and that her pain is immeasurable) , it was also unjustified how Smriti kept saying Prem was only hers. Like it or not, Akashi also had a point: purva HAS raised Prem, purva has spent more time with him, she's nurtured him and taken care of him and spent more moments with him, more than anyone. This forum has always been very biased in Smriti's favour, and while she has gone through a lot of hell, she is not the only one in pain. Purva is a human too, and a mother herself. What mother would even be able to fathom making this kind of choice unless she thought it was the only option? And knowing Purvas character, and the incredible sacrifices she has also made for her family, I can guarantee that if Purva's child had been born right now, Purva would've traded her own child fror Prem in a heartbeat.

People look for excuses to hate Purva and put Smriti up on a pedestal. Yes she has suffered, but does that make her flawless? Purva is human; and she doesn't make her decisions on her own unless people are supporting her and they are. And this IS the same purva who fought the world to give Smriti her Prem doll. A doll. That's how much Smriti means to her. People overlook the hundreds of ways in which she, more than anyone else, has fought for Smriti every moment of her life. I'm not discounting Smriti's pain at all, but for once give Purva a break.
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

Poor Smriti she has no one on her side. What wrong has she done???  Why akashi and anokhi suporting their purva di even though purva is wrong. I knew akashi would always support her di but anokhi?? I thought she would take Smriti's side. Everyone in the house knows how much Smriti is attached to Prem and no one understadning her pain. Akashi, Anokhi, kamini all supported purva 😡 😡 and how mean of akashi to say that purva is prem's real mom did she forget that smriti left prem just because of purva. and didnt purva slap anokhi once no one asked how can you slap anokhi and now smriti did the right thing and fingers are pointing at her. The truth is that Purva's sacrifice(which was def. nothing compared to Smriti's) will be top on everyone's eyes and not purva.😡😡

Just hate Purva and the other two sisters after what they did to Smriti but thank god Mihir didn't take Purva's side. Love Mihir for saying Prem won't go anywhere Smriti 😳

Today's end was very very very sad. Felt bad for Smriti she is a true mother!! 👏

you read my mind...thats what i was thinking....todays episode made me hate akashi i have never been this disappointed how DARE she even take purva side...PURVA IS WILLING TO GIVE PREM AWAY thats is just wrong she has noo right what so ever to make that kind of decisions end off...poor smriti she will never get a break :(
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PURVA MAY NOT OF GIVEN BIRTH TO PREM BUT SHE IS IN EVERYWAY HIS MOTHER. ONE OF THE HARDEST THING IS TO GIVE UP THE CHILD WHO U LOOKED AFTER DAY AND NIGHT . I CAN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN PURVA IS GOING THROUGH BCOZ I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT AND AM STILL GOING THOUGH IT. EVERY DAY IS HARD BCOZ WHEN U HAVE SPENT 13 YEARS WITH A CHILD FROM THE AGE OF 4MTHS , LOOKING AFTER HIM WHEN HE WAS ILL, CALLING U FOR THE FIRST TYM, HIS FIRST TOOTH,SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, FIRST DA @ SCHOOL, THESE PRECIOUS MOMENTS THAT NO1 CAN TAKE AWAY FROM ME . THEN FEELING THE PAIN THAT THE ONE I LOVED THE MORE THAN ANYONE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME BY HIS FAMILY , WHO SZY UR NOT HIS MOTHER U DIDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO HIM.BUT NOT GIVING BIRTH DOESN'T MEAN I'M NOT HIS MOTHER. I BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY HE WILL COME BACK 2 ME AND JUST WAIT FOR THAT DAY
gracious45 thumbnail
I totally agree with you. Purva proved that she is not Prem's mother by deciding to give him away. If she was she would atleast once think to give her own child away, And for everyone who is saying that Purva is his mother she is not. Smiriti is the real mother of Prem and she is the one who should decide wheter to give him away to a maid or not. Did purva even once think how the maid would raise Prem and what if he just turns out to become someone like Shamar. Did she once think of how many troubles she could go through and what if the maids husband or someone else kidnap him and kill him.

She didnt she just wanted to save herself and not feel guilty. Even if there was no other option left she should have asked Smiriti first and left the decision to Smiriti.

And i am also very disappointed with Akashi and Anoki. giving someone's child away is way different than someone being there with you when u are scared from the dark. And the main point that they have no kids so they shouldnt even say anything in this matter.
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thanks for agreeing with me those who did and those who didnt. Nice points you have made towards Purva. But yes we all blame purva because she has done wrong stuff. I mean first she married mihir did she think about Amar? No!! Then she got close with Mihir. Did she think about Smriti? Did she think about how smriti would have felt?? No!! and now she wants to give Prem away just because Rama blamed her. Yes! It is wrong of Rama to blame her and we do feel bad for Purva but what decision she made we dont feel sympathy for her. I don't know or I guess no one knows what purva would do if rama asked for her baby who will be with them in few weeks or months. Will she still give the baby up? and ok. she decide to give prem away but she just proved that she doesn't think smriti has any right because if she did then she would have asked Smriti her opinion. She told smriti that smriti has a right to know what is going on with prem but why didnt she ask her its your turn to make decision? and you guys said purva has took care of prem more?? NO! she didnt. Because smriti took care of prem first of all 9 months and all the other months when Prem came in to the world. Yes, purva took care of prem alot but not more than smriti. poor girl have been through a lot just for her Prem. and it was right for her to say he is my prem because he is hers before purva. And yes dont forget that smriti HAD to leave prem just because of her sister!!!! its not that she wanted to leave her prem without her.

No offence to anyone but this post was made because I was very disapointed how Akashi and Anokhi took Purva's side and no one even supported Smriti except Mihir. I mean they all are sisters...
gracious45 thumbnail

Thanks for agreeing with me those who did and those who didnt. Nice points you have made towards Purva. But yes we all blame purva because she has done wrong stuff. I mean first she married mihir did she think about Amar? No!! Then she got close with Mihir. Did she think about Smriti? Did she think about how smriti would have felt?? No!! and now she wants to give Prem away just because Rama blamed her. Yes! It is wrong of Rama to blame her and we do feel bad for Purva but what decision she made we dont feel sympathy for her. I don't know or I guess no one knows what purva would do if rama asked for her baby who will be with them in few weeks or months. Will she still give the baby up? and ok. she decide to give prem away but she just proved that she doesn't think smriti has any right because if she did then she would have asked Smriti her opinion. She told smriti that smriti has a right to know what is going on with prem but why didnt she ask her its your turn to make decision? and you guys said purva has took care of prem more?? NO! she didnt. Because smriti took care of prem first of all 9 months and all the other months when Prem came in to the world. Yes, purva took care of prem alot but not more than smriti. poor girl have been through a lot just for her Prem. and it was right for her to say he is my prem because he is hers before purva. And yes dont forget that smriti HAD to leave prem just because of her sister!!!! its not that she wanted to leave her prem without her.

No offence to anyone but this post was made because I was very disapointed how Akashi and Anokhi took Purva's side and no one even supported Smriti except Mihir. I mean they all are sisters...

Hey i totally agree with you, infact i had a similar post. It is unfair and makes no sense for the two sisters to support Purva and Purva is selfish and has made decisions that didnt help anyone and she has been unfair to Smiriti alot.

And all the points that Anoki and Akashi made in todays episode are sooooo far away from the decision of giving prem away

Riyaa147 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigo123

Hey i totally agree with you, infact i had a similar post. It is unfair and makes no sense for the two sisters to support Purva and Purva is selfish and has made decisions that didnt help anyone and she has been unfair to Smiriti alot.

And all the points that Anoki and Akashi made in todays episode are sooooo far away from the decision of giving prem away

You are right. Purva is being selfish cause she didnt even think at all about smriti.

True!! Anokhi and Akashi were just like purva di purva di purva di. They didnt even thiink about their other sister at all which made me very sad. 😭😭
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the reaction smriti had today....how it seemed she'll go mad saying "mera prem kahi nahi jayega" - this is not paagalpan, THIS IS HOW A REAL MOTHER WHOSE SON IS BEING TAKEN AWAY REACTS!!!ClapClapClappurva akashi and anokhi - all three need to have their ow kids to realise just wht smriti has gone through.... losing sisters, losing your lover, even losing a hubby...nothing is more painful than losing a kid...and thats the pain smriti has gone through...and both akashi and anokhi are wrong: SMRITI'S PAIN was, and always WILL BE more than purva's when it comes to prem.... purva wud only feel the pain of "smriti's kid, the kid purva raised,going away"... but a real mother wud feel the pain of "a part of her, her nishaaani, her life slipping away"..

and when anokhi (or was it akashi, i didnt pay attention, i'm far more interested in smriti's storyline) said "di yeh baatein karne ka yeh tim thori hai", in reply to smriti's "mera prem", then the reply smriti gave was such BANG ON: "toh kya yeh wakt mere bache ko kisi aur ko dene ka hai?" BANG ON SMRITI! BANG ON!