Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks for the lovely update Tanthya.

To your question 'is K an imbecile that he can't say no to P'....hmmm....well I'm tempted to say Yes ...CVs have gone out of their way to show that P has always the last word, K is just a puppy at the end of Prats' leash (my words sound harsh but that is honestly how I view it).....There was a scene I watched where I think K was ready to work with SS but at the same time P appeared making K uncomfortable and blurt out to his father that he can't work with him as his work is gair kanooni, P's body language APPROVED this, she doesn't want him to work with his dad, Amma is RIGHT....

I feel what Amma said was not completely wrong.....I've always felt prats has never considered Thakurs as her family nor has she ever tried to blend with them, and I'm sorry she doesn't respect Thakurs either....That said saying she's at complete fault here is not true, other things happened that were not of prats' doing so Amma is extrapolating here.....

I also feel it was not right for Adarsh to make such a public display of making prats understand....as an older brother he could have advised prats but not so publicly. Take prats apart (not at sasural if possible), talk to her and not scold her, try to make her understand that being a married woman living in a joint family it would be best if she remembers she doesn't share a relationship only with K but with his family as well....

My pleasure Aeryn..

Long Time No see, 😃 ....I have no doubts  about K's faculties..I just wanted ur inputs

It was my thoughts too, Aeryn ..Amma though not 100% truthful was not completely offwire ....

Here again, I would not  lay complete blame on Adarsh..bec Pratigya gave the leeway for him to interfere, had she after marriage stuck to her family instead of rushing to Sax house or obeying their every whims..Then Adarsh might have had momentary qualms before he began his ripping ..But Aeryn, Adarsh was the same ..He used to scold Komal infront of everyone , and he did the same to Pratigya...So why a hullabulloo now..why not then ??He was insulting women all the time ,but we let our dislike of Komal override his trangression's..

I agree with you , Adrsh or anyone should never   behave rudely,harshly to anyone , be it of any gender in public view..
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aeryn

Thanks for the lovely update Tanthya.

To your question 'is K an imbecile that he can't say no to P'....hmmm....well I'm tempted to say Yes ...CVs have gone out of their way to show that P has always the last word, K is just a puppy at the end of Prats' leash (my words sound harsh but that is honestly how I view it).....There was a scene I watched where I think K was ready to work with SS but at the same time P appeared making K uncomfortable and blurt out to his father that he can't work with him as his work is gair kanooni, P's body language APPROVED this, she doesn't want him to work with his dad, Amma is RIGHT....

I feel what Amma said was not completely wrong.....I've always felt prats has never considered Thakurs as her family nor has she ever tried to blend with them, and I'm sorry she doesn't respect Thakurs either....That said saying she's at complete fault here is not true, other things happened that were not of prats' doing so Amma is extrapolating here.....

I also feel it was not right for Adarsh to make such a public display of making prats understand....as an older brother he could have advised prats but not so publicly. Take prats apart (not at sasural if possible), talk to her and not scold her, try to make her understand that being a married woman living in a joint family it would be best if she remembers she doesn't share a relationship only with K but with his family as well....

Yes, whatever Amma n takurs say or do is RIGHt n only Pratigya is a fault... Well done... Understood.... Today is womans day.... so all respect to U n Amma..... Prats is not a woman at all... she is mard woman.... 😆😆😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the update Tanths!! 😃

My pleasure, Pooja 😃
tanthya thumbnail

You are welcome, Prettiest Meena 😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Di, I just watched the episode...and for once I was waiting for GH😕😆😆 after reading ur update...and I tell you...I was ROFLing throughout the scene relating it to your narration...it was fun😃

Good to see....bedding and curtains changed in Kriya BR...any special reason???😕😳

For your peace of mind, I do hope that the CV's allow KRIYA to use the Bedspreads..😆😆
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... Now I understand about why poeple change
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreereddy

Thanks for the update... Now I understand about why poeple change

You are welcome, Sreereddy ...

I would  be happy, if you can explain it to me ...😊
tanthya thumbnail