Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Many thankoos Sathya ji!!!! jabardast update - epi jabardast tha ke nahin yeh to dekhke patha chalega....

Will comment laterwa!!

Sure, Kulviji..

Aapka review ki intezar karenge..

My  Anandwa !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Tanthya diiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—

It was an awesome post...I still cant stop laughing reading specially "Vibrating house" part🀣....its hilarious...I am still laughing so hard..I am afraid I'll have a little accident🀣

Shreyaaaaaaaaa , My Lil Sis πŸ€—

Thankooooooooo , Zara Sambhalkar hasna bey..kahin hamari phool jaisa nazook  gudiya ko taklif na huve....πŸ˜›...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update Tanths!! πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for a wonderful update, Tanthya....πŸ€—

[Last time I gave one less πŸ€—, so one extra for u, today]

Loved your take on carrom for the initial scene...πŸ˜†

My Pleasure..My dearest Taara πŸ€— πŸ˜›

thank you for giving me the forgotten hug..πŸ˜ƒ

Thankooji ...😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

You must be doing something right. The fact that so many come and click likeand say such sweet things daily, including meπŸ˜ƒ speaks volumes about you.πŸ˜ƒ

I'm finished now, you can come back to earth and go answer the postsπŸ˜†

Ka karain seedhay seedhay chalte chalte terey hoi jatay hainπŸ˜†

Me blushing royally ***  I refuse to come down..am still floating ..I have wireless band ..will answer floating on this lovely cushion made by u,dusted by the  hardworking Pratigya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sangat ka asar hai,beta !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

Ek se badkar ek ................kya post hai Tanths.  The carrom scene and Vibrating in tandem were πŸ˜†.  Here is your saptarishi taron for this post.πŸ€—

Thankooooooooo Meraaaaaaaaaaaaa πŸ€— ...lubalub you.....πŸ˜ƒ
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Di, I just watched the episode...and for once I was waiting for GHπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after reading ur update...and I tell you...I was ROFLing throughout the scene relating it to your narration...it was funπŸ˜ƒ

Good to see....bedding and curtains changed in Kriya BR...any special reason???πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
shantatai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks my dear.....u r THE BEST.......
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Di, I just watched the episode...and for once I was waiting for GHπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† after reading ur update...and I tell you...I was ROFLing throughout the scene relating it to your narration...it was funπŸ˜ƒ

Good to see....bedding and curtains changed in Kriya BR...any special reason???πŸ˜•πŸ˜³

we wish it was for a special reason Embarrassed  ........... unfortunately, i dont think its anything going on.........

it seems certain rooms in TN in general has has undergone face-lifts.......... the living / dining room furniture uphostery has gone from royal blue satin to aqua / greenish tweed.........

for the first time, we also saw the inside of the magical bathroom in KP room with a different wall design (** πŸ˜‰i'll play along with them and pretend its actual tiles ***) from the one they used for the bath scene

these days i play a game of  " spot the difference" when I'm watching the videos........my eyes roam every room looking for changes πŸ˜†
Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago
tehreem. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update!!