awesome update
the precap interesting
pls dont make NT evil
pls cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THANKS a ton everuone for ur comments.just trying to improve. im not answering individual comments so this one is for all of u.

@devreena maan needs to be harsh. he will be more harsh to avoid geet coming closer very naturally.

@sharmake
NT has a negative streak but wont be evil.

update is coming soon. im writing.
Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 6

PART - 7

Daadi's misconception

#Daadi was surprised to see maan sleeping till 7. He was always an early riser and workout was must for me. Wow!! They seem to be settled in. maan still not awake..# who will tell her that they slept by 3 am.

When daadi entered the room after maan left she smiled. #crumpled sheets on both sides... so maan didn't sleep on the couch..... the strands of jasmine hv been snapped....aahh the flowers crushed.....they were wild or what....hey savitri control ur emotions.....they are ur babies...but what a good setter im . if they have made it so far they will definitely make it further. She most amazingly patted her own shoulder and smiled.# who will tell daadi what mess the 2 created last night.

Maan hurriedly made it to office and geet was left to handle daadi. Daadi maintained her promise and took geet to college without even geet requesting her. Actually daadi was too happy with geet's achievements and her own choice. She wanted to leave them alone for sometime to sort their lives on their own as they did last night.

#geet- daadi is so good she got me into such good college. She remembered it. I didnt had to remind her even. She has influence in college to get me in mid session. One more year and i will do my grads. Was i married to any other guy i wud be cooking right nw but these people are good not conservative like brij veerji. Brij veerji loved me so much but never approved of my higher education. He always told that shadi karke khana hi to banana hai...vo to papaji k kahne pe darji ne parhne diya vo bhi jb tak shadi nahi hoti....thank u babaji sb kuch itna acha karne k liy...#

Daadi took her home completed the ritual of geet cooking for first time with some close relatives being a short notice party. Daadi gave geet a beautiful diamond necklace as her muh dikhai.

Later in the evening daadi suggested geet to go shopping with her as she had purchased nothing for her during her shadi. NT accompanied them to the mall. Daadi bought some lovely but elegant saris for geet. She even purchased some salwar kameez for her. To NT's surprise geet had good taste for clothes and selected classy dresses. NT in a way to tease geet said she needed some dresses too and took them to western wear section. She eyed some sexy tops.

NT- u dnt wear such dresses,do u?

Geet hesitantly said no. geet was feeling bit awkward when NT chose some skimpy dresses. NT was doing it purposefully to tease geet.

NT went to change room to try some dress. Geet was looking at a jeans. She had never worn one. Brij never allowed her.

Daadi- do u want one?

Geet- shied- no no..i was just looking...then asked hesitantly u dnt hv any problem that i wear such dresses?

Daadi- no not at all..i wish u come out of ur shell and wear those dresses. There is no harm in wearing modern dresses until u r overexposed or flaunting at the wrong place. Otherwise im ok. u knw jaisa desh waisa besh ( kapre ) . Daadi winked.

Geet surprised. then Can i try one?

Daadi smiled at her innocence- sure..then u can wear these to ur college. Didn't u see all the girls there were such dresses. I dnt want u to be odd one out. #maan also prefers these dresses. all his office girls were such dresses. and this girl is good she will never let me down. NT to family parties mein bhi ye pehen leti hai. everyone glares at her dress then. geet wont do this. afterall she is my choice. abhi college mein to girls aise hi kapre pehanti hai. if she wears salwar kameez there veryone will rate her Behenji type. my bahu cant be behenji. i hope she carries the dress well.#

Geet came out of the changing room wearing a well fitted straight black jeans and white top. She walked out confidently carrying the dress with ease. NT was surprised to see the new geet and was taken back by her confidence. There was not a slightest bit of hesitation on her face. NT had to accept silently that this girl is definitely beautiful and is not as meek and darpook types she had thought. Daadi and NT helped her to choose more tshirts, tops, jeans accessories etc for her college.

#geet- veerji and daarji never allowed me to wear such dresses and look today after first day of my marriage im buying such dresses...i m so happy i have free wings and i can fly...........yyipeeeeee#

Maan on reaching office completely forgot about geet and his last days rendezvous at HP. He was a workaholic and worked till late that day. He reached home late. It was 11.30. daadi had instructed geet to sleep as maan had called that he wud be late. Geet made no qualms about it and went to her room.

Maan entered the dining area. A large hall with a dinning table with 12 chairs. He sat at the head position and immediately nakul served him food. He liked it. This was what geet had prepared that day.

Maan- food is good but y did u add so much butter to my paratha. Dnt u knw i dnt like it this way. nakul immediately served the paratha with minimum oil prepared by him.

Maan ' jb malum hai to dat khane k liy karte ho?

Nakul maintained silence. He never had the guts to talk in front of maan and taking geet's name cud bring any type of out burst.

After finishing his dinner maan went to his room. He loosened his tie on the way. He entered the room was dark. He just opened his shirt threw it on the couch he wanted to rest. He had a long day. The heavy food made him sleepier. In his tiredness he forgot all about geet and didn't see her sleeping on the same bed. He crept into the blanket, turned the AC to his desired temp 18 and slept.

PRECAP

Maan- hw cud u do this? Kal to bari sati savitri ban rahi thi aj kya hua?

cudnt wait to update this part😃

PART 8

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

1st one 2 comment. luved d part. update sooooooooon.

---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but when gona u do it
as we r  more restless toread it
please update soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was awsome one yar ..loved it !!
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
 loved d part. update soon
thnx for d PM ðŸ¤—
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow an awesome update..............loving dadi to be more broad minded............but from precap not able to guess y maan is angry is it abt her dressing or something else.............pl cont soon and update the next part..............
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was wonderful....liking modern geet....want more maneet moments...update soon
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ....

the precap looks awesome .. plzz yaar update soon

love
Sana