meera & yash love there
little fight
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu so much
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
hilarious part shikha,,,geet should hv mixed jamalghota in coffee😆...tab maza ata msk k million dollar reaction ka😆,,as we all know that To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction😆,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,n precap to haila,,,who is gonna kiss geet 😲,,you  didn;t mention maan's name,,,,why😲,,,,,,,make sure, only msk will kiss geet to shut her mouth off...😆,,,,or vice versa
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jazzerette

🤣🤣🤣

Hing!!! Even thinking about it in my coffee makes me want to puke!!🤣 Smart choice!!!
I remember when my sister came for pagh-phere.....being the eldest unmarried saali I got the privilege to...err...serve jiju...umm...special dishes. And I had mixed hing in his kheer and half cup of soya-sauce in the lassi🤣

Bechara Yash!! Barri bajti hai uski😆 

jazz,,iam proud of u,,,u r truly  an evil saali😆,,,,,,achha jiju ke stomach ka kya haal hua tha tab...kahi strike par to nahi chala gya tha na😆
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oye Meri Choti! Thanks for the dedication i am so happy you updated.... That coffee ethingy was pure evil!😆😆 And he dint let her go off his lap😲!

So Maan knows Geet's name... Ahem Pari's real name was Geet handa?😕 Hmmmmm i just want the first kiss.... serial ki tarah Cheeks mein kiss nahi. Hope its not Maan to Geet. I will kill you! if you star the baap-beti cheeks forehead kisses!.. I want full kiss.... lip lock!😡😲😳😆 Samjhi! Haan!😉
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SlovHanda

jazz,,iam proud of u,,,u r truly  an evil saali😆,,,,,,achha jiju ke stomach ka kya haal hua tha tab...kahi strike par to nahi chala gya tha na😆

Arre bechare couldn't react much, coz immediately afterwards kaleechariyon ki rasam thi.....where jiju had to present me with silver ring......and I started calling him kanjoos ke atleast gold ki ring dete!! Ek toh unka tummy upset.....upar se I branded him kanjoos🤣
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Shika--

Get ready to give the longest comment aditi :s

okay done!!!!.....
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one amazing coffee cup, wats the background regarding second last sentence of Geet
Be.edgy thumbnail
Really Nice part..
Yaar yeh Yash naa.. He's TOO good!! lol
dreamy precap.. Continue superr superr soon..!

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Oye Meri Choti! Thanks for the dedication i am so happy you updated.... That coffee ethingy was pure evil!😆😆And he dint let her go off his lap😲!

So Maan knows Geet's name... Ahem Pari's real name was Geet handa?😕Hmmmmm i just want the first kiss.... serial ki tarah Cheeks mein kiss nahi. Hope its not Maan to Geet. I will kill you! if you star the baap-beti cheeks forehead kisses!.. I want full kiss.... lip lock!😆Samjhi! Haan!😉
</font>

well maan doesn't know pari's real name. I see that most of u r confused. Will clear that in the next part. And ye kya di u r asking ur seedhi sadhi bholi bhaali choti 2 write a lip-lock? Hehehehe well let me think with my evil brain. I have some plans..well but am afraid ppl will kill me.
In short do u guys want to see dark shade of MSK?lol 😆
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dark shade of MSK????? as long as it's in romantic sense...i can c ...rather read his dark sides😆

plzzzz pretty plzzzzzzzzzz update soon.
my days becum so gloomy whn u don't update.😒