Update Soon plzzzzz n do pm me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted: 13 years ago
updated

PREV:Part 6

NEXT: SCROL DOWN!!
Edited by Cloud9. - 12 years ago
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ABOUT MAAN:

Maan, has an elder sister who's married. he's arrogant as he's in the show. the only change is that he'd two cousins. Yash khurana and vikrant khurana, fondly called as bobby and vicky respectively. He'd done his MBA from Harvard business school and is presently working in Khurana construction, mumbai. NO one there knows that he's their MD. his main objective to work there was to know about his employees. He will, however take charge of Khurana constructions, Delhi within 2 months.
Edited by --Shika-- - 13 years ago

baby look i love u sooooooooo much that i mostly land up first in commenting . . . i bet rocky is MAAN but his obsession with geet . . . why was he so desperate to be her frineds. . .

S. . . Sameera
M. . . Meera
we already know so no point using key words๐Ÿ˜†

now . . . what rajji did . . . people do such things and you know when your best friend does something like that it hurts . . . you know you really trust your friends but when they break your trust it hurts real bad . . . and hurts even bad when they don't trust you . . . ok . . . got carried away . . .

the update was great . . . Maan is gonna make an enrty in the next update right . . . we'll be waiting . . .

you know how u described M N Geet's friendship break up similar thing has happened with me . . . its true if that thread breaks you can never join it again . . . we had a fight coz she didnt trust me and sort physically hit me in class and that was it . . . i yelled at her in front of the teachers coz what she did hit my self respect . . . she said sorry but that was it . . . i cannot be what used 2 b with her . . . now its literally like hello hi bye . . . its not like she didnt try but i didnt want her to try as i h=just didnt want to . ..  got carried away again . . . you always manage to reming me of instances in my life just that this time it made me cry
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago

PART 8

updated

PREV: SCROLL UP!!

NEXT:Part 9

Edited by Cloud9. - 12 years ago

she told maan her name was pari . . . she ditched him as she felt he was like those internet guys that NT dated . . . that is the confusion . . . commendable plot . . . hats off sweety . . . and you did justice but just coz she dityched him, he has become so rude . . . did he really love her that much . . . they will be together right .. . so hasnt seen her neither does he know her real name . . . probably yash was dating a girl named pari and maan though geet was cheating on him . . . k something like this๐Ÿ˜†

BTW again me first๐Ÿ˜†Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Fink Maan is rocky cuz rocky used 2 flirt wiv geet but Geet Neva gave him any importance & deleted him off her frends
H8 rajji she backstabbed geet & tuck Her name
Cont soon--really interesting
Thx 4 the pm Xx...
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
heyyyy lovely update as usual.
hm at laast Maan entered in d movie ๐Ÿ˜‰
nw m looking frwd to it ...
i think my guess is rite abt racky ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cont soooooooon
thnx for d PM ..๐Ÿค—