Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Don't worry..i can handle Zuby....by the way since i posted this..i think i deserve to be the first in the Q to feed him..๐Ÿ˜‰

Main unko pichle ek saal se khana khilaa rahin hoon apne haathon se๐Ÿ˜ณ How many times have u gals seen him eating in PN? Where do you think he goes sulking out of there?๐Ÿ˜‰ Straight to Zuby for some biryani & bhuna gosht๐Ÿ˜† He always wants a baatli to go with this but of course I don't allow it. So if anyone wants to feed Patil Saab you know where to come.๐Ÿ˜† Meri nigraani mein khilaa dena mera khana unko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Suvi...honey u can feed baaji,kishore,suds,chaskar, mahadev the whole dostana lot....but talk it out with sophie..i am happy with saheb๐Ÿ˜†

nahiiii chaskar๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข Mujhe woh chipkali chanda samjh rakha hai kya?๐Ÿคข
Sophie can feed him 2nd..me first!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Emm girls,i have my own personal dutta whom i can feed with my hands,but mujhe bhi ek chance mil sakta hai kya,DSP ko khana khilane kaa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.
Promise,only one chance,i don't mind to be standing last in line.
SO,what do u think,mera number kab aayega๐Ÿ˜›
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Shilpita.... I hope this boy in blue does not ultimately end up being overfed by a never ending range of females, that in the end he forgets to be independant, after all that's what mum's aspire for...... their child to be weaned off them and fend for themselves...... also on the contrary, Iam worried that with all this lovefeeding  by soooo many doters and fussers the boy in blue may become obese!   oh I know baby blue looooves the attention........
shil....did you get my PM?
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

๐ŸคฃHamlet, he just might become like the don in Mithai's LTL spoof, the one that was obese and loved his chocolates

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: preety_219

Emm girls,i have my own personal dutta whom i can feed with my hands,but mujhe bhi ek chance mil sakta hai kya,DSP ko khana khilane kaa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†.

Poo,
abhi tune hi to kaha..u are last in the Q..๐Ÿ˜†
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Poo,
U only said u'll stand last in line so u'll be the last to feed him.๐Ÿ˜†.better get some desert then..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wanderbug thumbnail

@ hamlet:
I got your PM..arey no..he won't be obese..we will take care that we get low calorie high protein food..and anyway.the boy in blue doesn't eat more than one bite at a time so its ok..
Hmm..right moms do want to wean off their kids..isliye aasaheb ne abhi tak Dutta ko nahi khilaya ek niwala....
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Poo,
U only said u'll stand last in line so u'll be the last to feed him.๐Ÿ˜†.better get some desert then..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ok,i will be ready with ras-gulla ,since it is his favourite naa๐Ÿ˜‰
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
suvi you'ere right mate......MR looves chocs.....oooooh Iam now worried about  baby blues teeth !!!"  still, presently he has dhood ka dant........  better make sure  also that his sugar level is not raised toooo much .... other wise ,heaven help baby boy's present feeder.........