Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
main to pata nahin khilana....Aur kya kya.☺️......anything for DUTTA......😍.........lolzzzzzzzzz..........ya hope that he soon bites NAKU'S FINGERS TOOOOOOO,i hate that scene of seEma's FB......😑....
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ Hamlet: See how we divert from topic..here we wanted to feed him..now we want a cuppa made by him...Dutta Deewanis are the limit i tell ya..

@ trisha:
Don't be so besharam..bas ek niwala khilana hai..aur jungle se khisakna hai..be4 nakku finds out..me too hate that scene...yet love it too..hate it because it was thet chipkali there...love it because Dutta was so full of life and naughtiness..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ooooookay shil,   yes it is the thought that counts you're right mate! ..lets hope that baby boy does'nt get his fingers singed..... or smashes the earthen cups if he feels he is failing the task...... should be an interesting sight to watch to night....
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Ooooookay shil,   yes it is the thought that counts you're right mate! ..lets hope that baby boy does'nt get his fingers singed..... or smashes the earthen cups if he feels he is failing the task...... should be an interesting sight to watch to night....

YEah..we wish..but he won't make it to the kitchen with those sticks...which by the way were not even enough to warm up the milk or water forget making the whole tea..he won't be able to make tea..becoz wifey dear wakes up rushes to the rescue of her husband all sad wad that he has to deman himself by picking up sticks..

but i am looking forward to him getting his eyes back..😳