Best Chemistry - Page 2

Poll

So who do you think has the best chemistry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjalibansal98 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Their love is superb and very good... and they looking awesome.... love u gauri and jaggya....
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
JaAn.... anytime!! πŸ€—
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Neither! Could it be Jagya- Mozri?😍 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
BV was never about romantic jodis for  me..i am bored of nonstop staring by both these jodissπŸ₯±....but   on screen shasank and anjum have sizzling chemistry ...if their jodi  stays atleast anandi will seriously  pursue higher education and  get  a life other than just being  jagya's  dumb wife and dadisa's doormat slave....
noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I personally love Jagya-Anandi way more LOL but erm this "Jagat" does not deserve love from anyone!
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahha.................. JaAn leading!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
im making post on this forum after many months 😊.. wanted to ask about which couple u like more πŸ˜Š

i like gauri she's cute but i like jagdish n anandi πŸ˜›
RupeshikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me toh confusd.?πŸ˜•..anandi ko jagya se bhi acha bindh mila na chahiya....😊 Edited by HeeR.RoshnI - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
this poll has no value....multiple polling wont get proper results.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Do hell with jagya he doesn't deserve both of them n I dont understand the audiences instead of hating jagya they are intrested in seeing a man's romance (who's cheating his wife) with another lady n even supporting him in the same.
 Guys we ought to be ashamed of ourselves if in the same story anandi was shown to have an affair with another man after jagya had gone to mumbai none of us would have supported her just cause she's a woman ........
 No wonder in India there is so much gender inequality and injustice done on women...................