Best Chemistry - Page 3

Poll

So who do you think has the best chemistry?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So who has the best chemistry?

Although I hate to say this - I really like Jagya and Gauri and their really awesome chemistry! - and if it were not for the fact that Jagya is married then I would have loved them to be together! Dunno but I never really connected with Jagya and Anandi after the leap.
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You said it everything in post...So all I can say I loved Jagya - Gauri's chemistry as couple...so I hv voted for them..😊
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@SRKLuvr - I second you... πŸ˜Š
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh and hi to everyone on Balika Vadhu forum btw😊 Ive been watching this show for years on and off but never was much on the forum...Im mainly stuck on Uttaran forum but nowadays that show is getting crapppp so am migrating to other forums nowπŸ˜›
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@SRKLuvr

Welcome to BV forum πŸ˜Š ...looking forward to reading your posts and having some good discussions...Have fun..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with your postπŸ‘πŸΌ...After leap the show just has lost it's original charm,i miss the kids too much  -i watched the show just for them.....Now it's just turning into another predictable triangle and i fear its  going the uttaran way.....
Only thing positive nowadays anandi restarting education ..But jagya's pairing looks better with gauri on screen even though his character has been turned very negative ...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly Piyo..Its of colors show..and I saw some really twisted shows on colors which clearly refclects creative's mindset on these love tringle  stories .....But I just hope they dont ruin BV & this  High up Drama And Jagya -Gauri Jodi's as typical love tringle & turn Gauri negative or alike something...It says na that - Afsaana jise anjaam tak Lanaa Na ho Mumkin - Use Kubsurat Mode deke chod Dena Chahiye..Hope this end up on some pity but meaning ful & logical -Memorable note which makes up remember this relation happily ever Since as such there is no future of it For now atleast..But atleast we like it the way its going.....For now its lovely love of Jagya & Gauri is going on..I hope they just dont ruin it by some stupid twist & end this story with crazy idea.. ..
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i think gauri will be there for some time.. may be a year but anandi and jagdish will be together forever..

but if u say about the real actors then yhh jagdish and gauri and jagdish and anandi both jodis look perfect
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

this poll has no value....multiple polling wont get proper results.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes dear, this poll is actually a bogus one as you can give multiple votes. Doesn't make sense at all......seems to me as if somebody has been deliberately giving votes to see their favorites winningπŸ˜‰.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey can anyone tell me how did i become the starter of this pole....when i even don't know how to start a pole??..i just posted a new topic named better jodi..as i wanted to know according to viewers who look better together shashank-pratyusha or shashank-anjum.....but now i can see my topic has been converted into a pole....and i am the starter...what the hell..πŸ˜†