Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

ka7eela, are you amazing or what??! I went mad trying to prove this point and begging people to stop blaming Pia for Abhay's sufferings and you did it in no time! Gosh, hats off to you! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Well, Abhay has called this suffering upon himself and if he doesn't want to come out of it, then not even God can help him, let alone Pia.
Pia's reaction is totally natural. Anyone would be frustrated with the way Abhay behaves. Yes, loving a vampire is not easy, it comes with obstacles. Pia knows that. But this obstacle is unneeded and uncalled for. It is not something which is a part of 'falling in love with a vampire'. It is Abhay's own contradictory behaviour which is not making sense to Pia. I'm not blaming Abhay either because Sid is pushing his buttons and he has no idea how to deal with it.But I think it's time for the forum members to quit blaming Pia, too and questioning her love for Abhay in every petty scenarioπŸ€”
Thanks for the post πŸ€—

thanks Neethi😊
it bothers me when Piya is getting blamed now for no fault of her! 

@ blue thats so true he is the one causing it so he is the one who should fix it

@ purple yeah any other girl in her place would have reacted the same way even worst! 

i mean seriously if i were her i would issue a restraining order against Abhay!! so he wont come near me! because what he is doing is pure mental and physical torture that would drive me nuts!! πŸ˜†

@ brown true but then why cant he just tell her what Sid is? she already knows about him and about his parents being vampires! 

@ blue yeah i have noticed and thats sad! one should be objective πŸ˜Š

you are welcome πŸ€—

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey nice post

but i dont agree on part that pia is just a 17 yrs old girl and she cant bear this 
 its ok for us to be like this cause we are normal our life is normal but when writers potrayed pia character it was always said that she is different not like normal girls if she is just a normal girl then i am sure she would have been angry with abhay and went against him everytime he insulted her and pushed her away from him

she wouldnt have fallen for him first place even if he saved her he was  always rude but still she loved abhay

now she wants to be away from him she doesnt wanna know what he is hiding like before why cant she chase him and get her answers abhay would never open up he always kept his dark past to himself from starting thats how his character is its pia who always chased hin

i am not against pia getting angry with abhay or her bursting at him he deserved it cause even he insulted her

but what is lacking  is after having fight with abhay she didnt felt bad abt it not even once
normally if we have fights even with strangers for any reason atleast we think abt  that  what went wrong here they didnt show any sign of feeling hurt from pia

when abhay did  after the  most  stupid thing of hitting pia from car still they showed how bad abhay felt abt it tho that was most pathetic thing shown by cvs still we could see abhay pain and connect through him

but creatives never showed pias feeling abt being angry with abhay or even after she ran from him seeing his vampire avtar after that the writers never showed her pain they always showed her moving on and being  happy in her world and thats where abhay pain catches more attention cause for viewers they have always shown him breaking and suffering

its not abt whether pia did right thing by getting angry on abhay it was that they should have shown atleast somewhat sadness or her feeling after having fight to make viewers connect to pia

Edited by angel3142 - 13 years ago

Yep!

Abhay is more at fault this time. He is confusing himself, he is confusing her, he is confusing us! πŸ˜• 

I don't like how he taunts her and insults her again and again especially with the extremely horrible remarks he makes at her about how she is orphan who wants attention! 😑

The poor girl, has all her life never got the joy of living her life like any other normal teenage girl, she doesn't know the happiness of having a family or love. And she's only 17 and yet at top of her so many obstacles, he throws so much stress on her with his neverending insults and taunts!

Even though Piya was initially too noisy in his business, but she truly doesn't deserve such a brutal form of harassment and mental/physical torture!
Seriously, no girl can take so much, there's a limit to how much a person can take! He clearly takes her for granted.

Great topic sis as always! πŸ‘ 

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ka7eela

thanks😊 yeah she can't be blamed 

@ bold exactly, he is the one who is responsible for all this! 

and if he doesn't tell her the truth he will be the one who would be throwing her into the lions cage himself, because unlike him Sid seems so nice and gentle with her 

@ brown totally agree whats stopping him?!πŸ˜•,

you know i thought maybe he was afraid that she gets to know about Maithli, but even so what worst could happen if she gets to know?! its better then keeping her in dark and let Sid get close to her 

@ blue its the most stupid and pathetic way its like causing someone major harm to stop him from getting harm DUH!πŸ˜•

@Green Thats my worst fear about the show. Wish before this happen, misunderstandings between AbhIya will be sorted.

@ brown exactly I was wondering what is stopping Abhay to tell Piya about Maithli. She knows his real identity, so why she won't understand this. After all vampires were human too. They may had BF/GF. And whats wrong if he remember his love after 200 years? Now he is in love with Piya and he should clear all the misunderstanding ASAP.

Actually Abhay is using "Everything is fair in love and war" in the worst possible way.

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
i second u............ i think in d same way................ abhay is alws hiding d truth from piya...... he needs to tell d reality to piya.....
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

heya kaheela... Lol i am trying to culminate all that which has been left in my mind...

I guess if we try to find the one who is more at fault ... Then... Here i go..

Pyar ki yeh ek kahani... Is a dark love story between a lion and a lamb..yes.. Since the start of episode they showed abhay as a mysterious guy who was alwez there to save pia but at the same time he was all touch-me-not or love-me-not... He made a huge castle of pseudoattitude and his insecurities of melting away... Pia was the girl who broke away all such shackles that caged abhay's heart which was buried deep under the weight of sand of time... He alwez repelled pia but she who was so mad about him alwez ran into him as it was preplanned by destiny... He controlled controlled and controlled but destiny had decided somethin different so all those emotions sprang out as an open book infront of pia who was already in too deep by now... Pia who was always acknowledged by the fact that abhay is not normal..she decided to unreveal his identity... She asked him to hold a silver glass...though she knew that torment and pain which it caused to her byronic hero... Cauz at that time "revealing" the truth was so important for her that she dint care about the pain which it could have caused... I know she dint have other way .. But if no other way..then why go THIS way..and story dint end here.. She explored maithli and all which was okay... But the most bitter part was her being maithli and that too on that day which they were seperated...i mean is it a way you hurt someone to know the truth.. You dint want that person to be lonely so thats why you chose a path which hurts you more...and that guy loved you so much that he gave you all that he had that is maithli's ring... Comeon pia... He was suffocating since 2 centuries and if you cant decrease his pain..then for god sake damn it dont increase it... He broke all the rules to get you to life..and you again played your game and came to know that he is a vamp which i guess you already knew...and what was the need of that bathroom shower and all... You pushed him away... He wanted to die.. He cried....you called him darinda... Was he the one who came after you and proposed you... No.. He never did.. Then why... You came back... For sake of getting answers and not for sake of getting abhay... And here ekta started ruining abhay's character... I agree with you kaheela that there was no need of being a play boy and pushing her and hitting her... "hitting her" for eg. I know someone XYZ she is on drugs and she hurts her guy daily as she knows she is very short on life and if he comes to know that she is an addict then he wont leave her and she knows that if he comes to her she will give this death needle to him too.... I know the example mentioned is true love and i can satisfy myself with this only... But atleast abhay dint spy about pia's dad.... And he is a vamp that doesnt mean every one can trample his heart like yesterday's epi...and after pia's return to dehradun... I guess ekta in order to save pia's bruised image destroyed some part of abhay's image... As if pia is a teenager then even abhay is a tortured soul since centuries....and all his wounds are still green and there is no cure too...

So as per me both have commited blunders at some point of time...

So i cant judge :(

p.s. Kaheela you are an amazing writer..and your writing makes all the readers come face to face with every aspect of a pov... And i love your posts the most and i seriously cant afford to miss them...       

hey Aparajita, i know what you are getting at, and i mentioned in this topic it self that Piya was at fault in three occasions but i think you missed it!😊 but Abhay was always at fault ! he always deals with situations the wrong way!

@ red if you remember when Piya was at fault i made topics about her too, in fact i made more then one topic, i never justified her when she stalked Abhay  and tried to expose him , i never justified her when she pretended to act like Miathli nor i justified her when she cried for help and ran away and then took a shower when she discovered his identity

but come on now lets think logically in reality would any sensible girl will stick with a guylike Abhay? a guy who always contradicts himself, and hurts you!

who says something nice to you one minute and in another minute he turns against you and says the mots hurtful shameful things to you, in one minute he is loving you and in another minute he is like hating you, in one minute he saves you in another he harms you!!...etc!!πŸ˜•

this is not love this is pure mental and physical torture!! 

these CVs should get their mind straight, and go study about love and about real feelings!!! seems none of them have any idea what is love!! πŸ˜•

this isnt love story its a story of Psychotic obsession!πŸ˜† 

anyone in Piya's place would have gone insane!  or would run away from such a guy!! but still the poor girl still has her hopes and loves him thats  because she is a fictional character thats the only reason i can think ofπŸ˜• or maybe she is mentally instable to still want to be with such a guy, πŸ˜†

why cant he juts talk with her and set things right! ufff

i hope now you are getting my point 
@ brown thanks allot hun,  you are too sweetπŸ€—
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel3142

hey nice post

but i dont agree on part that pia is just a 17 yrs old girl and she cant bear this 
 its ok for us to be like this cause we are normal our life is normal but when writers potrayed pia character it was always said that she is different not like normal girls if she is just a normal girl then i am sure she would have been angry with abhay and went against him everytime he insulted her and pushed her away from him

she wouldnt have fallen for him first place even if he saved her he was  always rude but still she loved abhay

now she wants to be away from him she doesnt wanna know what he is hiding like before why cant she chase him and get her answers abhay would never open up he always kept his dark past to himself from starting thats how his character is its pia who always chased hin

i am not against pia getting angry with abhay or her bursting at him he deserved it cause even he insulted her

but what is lacking  is after having fight with abhay she didnt felt bad abt it not even once
normally if we have fights even with strangers for any reason atleast we think abt  that  what went wrong here they didnt show any sign of feeling hurt from pia

when abhay did  after the  most  stupid thing of hitting pia from car still they showed how bad abhay felt abt it tho that was most pathetic thing shown by cvs still we could see abhay pain and connect through him

but creatives never showed pias feeling abt being angry with abhay or even after she ran from him seeing his vampire avtar after that the writers never showed her pain they always showed her moving on and being  happy in her world and thats where abhay pain catches more attention cause for viewers they have always shown him breaking and suffering

its not abt whether pia did right thing by getting angry on abhay it was that they should have shown atleast somewhat sadness or her feeling after having fight to make viewers connect to pia

@ blue even if she is different no one can tolerate such abusive behavior and to show her she can is stupid of them! but hell she is  fictional character so its possible!

@ bold i agree and i have mentioned that too in some other topics!! seems these writers have no clue about human emotions πŸ˜•

i remember this particular scene where Abhay lashed at her when she confessed her love in the camping trip, he insulted her so bad and hurt her and she ran crying! and the next frame she was shown laughing!!!πŸ˜•

every time he abuses her verbally the next time she is ok with him!! thats so stupid i know!! but seriously who writes these scenes and who directs them!!!πŸ˜•

ok we know that people don't get upset all the time and don't sulk all the times even after major heart breaks and even when we lose someone dear , we always have smile and maybe laugh too but not after few moments

and this isn't about heart break he always insults her and she is like ok thats why I Said in my topic that if i was her i would run away from such a guy or issue a restraining order against him to keep him away from me!πŸ˜†
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Yep!

Abhay is more at fault this time. He is confusing himself, he is confusing her, he is confusing us! πŸ˜• 

I don't like how he taunts her and insults her again and again especially with the extremely horrible remarks he makes at her about how she is orphan who wants attention! 😑

The poor girl, has all her life never got the joy of living her life like any other normal teenage girl, she doesn't know the happiness of having a family or love. And she's only 17 and yet at top of her so many obstacles, he throws so much stress on her with his neverending insults and taunts!

Even though Piya was initially too noisy in his business, but she truly doesn't deserve such a brutal form of harassment and mental/physical torture!
Seriously, no girl can take so much, there's a limit to how much a person can take! He clearly takes her for granted.

Great topic sis as always! πŸ‘ 

thanks sweet sis πŸ˜Š

its like he is treating her as if she was his own personal punch bag, and not to mention he kidnapped her and left her alone in the wood and  now he hit her by a car and left her alone in the road! so he is harming her more then only verbally!
seriously people break up with less then what Abhay is doing to Piya! and the girl still want to be with him, this is lame! 

poor girl!and now he is causing her more misery then ever 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Brilliant analysis πŸ‘ Except for the one time where Pia ran away from him inspite of having anticipated the fact that he is a vampire, she hasn't been at fault. It was Abhay's fault. He treated her so shabbily in front of everyone. Made her feel so humiliated. I agree he couldn't say anything about his true nature to her and this also included hiding his history with Maithali. If he wanted to avoid her just coz she was Maithali's doppelganger then y didn't he just move out of that town? He could've pretended to have enrolled in another college in another city altogether. Y all this drama?

Now that Pia knows about his true self, then y cant he confide his past concerning his bro? As simple as that. If Pia didn't know about him being a vampire then his present actions would have been justified. If she could handle the fact that Abhay is a vampire, then y cant she deal with Sid? πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ 

Am really tired of Abhay's antics. If I were Pia, I'd have moved on long back from Abhay.
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ka7eela

One question always pops in my mind whenever I watch this stupid track 

Abhay and Piya who is suffering and living in a misery more and who is at fault?! 

This is my take on them both according to the track and what we have seen of both of them so far and not according to my own preference on characters or what I have in my mind! 

My answer is it's definitely Abhay on both accounts 

Yes  he is suffering more, but he is also at wrong from his head down to his toes, for the way he is behaving towards Piya, not only that but his never ending hell that he is living in is created by none other then Abhay himself! 

When it comes to him and Piya he is the one who brought all this sadness and misery upon him self, and sometimes upon Piya too, it's not Piya's fault! Its him and his stupid actions all the time! 

The only time Piya was at wrong was when she stalked him and tried to expose his identity, when she acted as Miathli and  when  she knew about him being vampire and couldn't handle his identity well!

Other then that, the girl did nothing to hurt him, on the contrary she trusted him and she loved him and she wanted him to open up to her to share his pain!  

Let's rewind and go back to their first meetings, ok Abhay acts like a hero and rescued her and then what? He insults her, humiliate her, and treat her like she is worth nothing, hurt her and  breaks her heart 

ok we know that he was trying to keep her away from him and protect her, but there were better ways then to hurt her like that, and when he knew he failed as he knew that she has fallen in love with him yet he  still didn't stop his hurtful and heart breaking behaviors towards her

She is only 17 for God sake! How much could she take? How can she tolerate his contradicting behaviors, feelings and dialogs and unexplainable mood swings? He does what he does without giving any reasons to her!   

In one minute he saves her in the second minute he insults her and breaks her heart, in one minute he comes near her and in second minute he asks her to keep away!!

In a moment he says she is the only one for him and in another moment he flirts with another girl, in one minute he tells her I will always be there for you and in another minute he tells her to keep away and that she has no shame and she is just an attention seeking orphan. In one minute he heals her in another minute he causes her physical pain!! 

Tell me friends how much could a girl take? This is not love!! This is pure mental torture and physical! 

If I was Piya I would run away from such a guy! I will issue  a restraining order against him from court! and if I love him beyond my control I might become mentally unstable or turn completely insane too 

Not to mention the fact that he is a vampire! So it's not enough that he is abusing her, but he is a non-human abuser! Who saves her to shutter her and break her heart again and again and again! 

Kudus to her for some odd reasons she is still holding on (that cause she is a fictional character) 

But how can any one blame her for her insecurities and her out burst and for her doubts about Abhay and now! She is at no fault now 

Coming back again to Abhay ( my hero yepe still is and its all because of vivian) 

Abhay is hurting no doubt! But as I said he is the one, who is causing this to both himself and to Piya. 

Why can't he tell her the truth?! He could tell her yes I love you but we cant be together,  It's simple as that!, his ways are always wrong in dealing with situations, always are illogical, like when he tried to stop her from meeting Sid first he hit her with a car then he dragged her from the party and left her in middle of road! Without checking on her! What did he think? That she can't go back? He should have told her who Sid was and what he is capable of! its simple as that!   

Why is he hitting behind the bushes? He loves her and he knows she trusts him but even trust get broken once there are contradictions, trust is gained and it comes with a strong bond! 

I i know I wouldn't trust a guy like Abhay, I will never trust him, I am surprised that Piya always says that she trust him more then her own self!!!!!

How can you trust someone who says/ does something and says/ does something totally opposite the next minute? 

Abhay dude stop this nonsense and confess your never-ending love for Piya and tell her the truth about Sid, and for once and for all clear all this stupid mess, and this my friend will be your first step towards a life full of love and happiness that you and Piya  well deserve, no matter how many  obstacles you may face😊

alrite... lemme strt with breathing in and out like ten more times..
and am ready
:)
i kinda have something else to say on ur topic.. and its very well related to it...
abhay is truely suffering more thn piya, but i so dont find anything wrong in his actions or his doings.. like seriously..
oh come on, hw can u say tht this never ending hell has been created by him? can u see the love he has for pia, and thats the reason y he is keeping himself away from her, and now he has t keep her away from his evil bro..
can u temme which actions of his u put down as stupid? him leaving her stranded on the way all alone? he did give her then pendant then to knw wer she was.. so he made sure tht pia wld be under his nazar..
not its not his fault wen foolishness ki maata throws it away... she shld also trust her love rite..
sec.. u call him stupid coz of tht accident? he did tht coz he knew he cld heal her.. so i find no issues with him hurting her..
didnt she hurt abhay by keeping secrets from him too? she wanted to knw everything bout him- abhay, tum kaun ho, tum kya ho..  i hope u remember..😊
and wen her turn came to share her issues, her sadness, y didnt she trust her love? y didnt she trust abhay?
abhay is keeping her away from his world just for a reason tht -he knws tht pia cannt handle this side of him... and we all know tht she cannot.. the seventeen yr old, the immature kid.. she cannot handle all this, and abhay is just keeping her safe, and sorta, he wants to see her away from all these issues..
he knws tht he is complicated, and he doenst want pias lil world to be complicated.. he knws the kid cannot handle things.. and we cant bla,e her, but she is a kid there rite..

coming to the next part- abhay cannot tell her tht he loves her and cannot be with her.. u know how STUBBORN piya is.. abhay very well knws wht extent can she go to to prove tht things can work between them... so this is so not an option..
and he is plainly hiding things from her coz he loves her and wants to keep her away from all harm

its totally piyas fault.. had she been sane enuf and handled the vampie issue maturely, abhay wldnt go to this extent.. and things wld be much more clear for her to understand aswell..

peace😊