Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rajani-Jadhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well said...i totally agree with you...he underestimates piya by saying that she is a human and cant handle the so called shock of sid being abhay's brother and blah blah..
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhay is not wrong n I don't blame him for all his actions  If Piya truely loves Abhay, she should understand that he is a mentally depressed n tortued person because of the 2 horrible events happened in his life:-
1. Losing ur most precious loved one!!!!! @Maithli
2. Turnin into a vampire!!!) 

I.e. If a dog pounced on u n injured u really bad.. that effect will remain for a life time.. u will always be scared of a dog (may be, may be not)
So, as Sid is the cause of Maithli's death (If u remember that there was a 'pyaar ka dushman' = 'sid') Abhay is insecure of him coming close to Piya!!!

Life has given Abhay a second chance in form of Piya n he doesn't wanna loose her at any cost !! n When a person is that insecure, he looses his sanity of right n wrong etc

n Instead of Piya understanding Abhay's insecurity n pulling him out of that hell in which he has been living since 200yrs, She goes n insults/taunts him which hurts him n leads him into more depression 😳 Above all, she doubts abhay n throws the locket out which he gave her for her protection...thou she knows Abhay has always been protectin her n whatever he does, he does it for her good!! Even the "door raho mujse, piya" mission is for her good!!!! 😕

I agree that Abhay is not telling her anything but is she sooo dumb that she can't take the hints that he has been giving her?? Hints = 1.he warned her some danger is coming towards u, 2. he took her to a jungle midnight n told her 'a danger is around so we gotta be here", 3. he gave her a locket for her protection

Piya is 17yrs but she has been potrayed as a very sensible girl from day 1, I din't expect this from her!! 😳

PS: Just my opinion @majboori (😆), no offense meant