purva's decision

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
i hope u guys have read the new article.i m very hurt by purva's decison.she is not the real mother of prem so she has no rights to give prem to the maid.actually i m thinking why cant she give up her baby when it is born.seriously how can she do like this.i m very disappointed with her decison.the article stated that everyone will agree to give prem to rama.now kamini where is ur love gone for prem and mihir for god sake he is ur first child.i m with smriti all the way.i hope she teaches purva a lesson that she remembers her lifetime.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Purva is very annoying in this matter and she no right to take this decision
zohakhan7 thumbnail
agree with u prime_time.ok if she is feeling bad for the maid then why cant she give up her baby when he/she is born.i m sorry to say but she is quite selfish and mean in this decision.she never thought of smriti that how would she react that her son is given to a maid by her sister
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ofcourse this decission of purva is totally a wrong one. how could she give away prem very easily????just b'coz he is not her own child😲 smriti sacrifice her son just to knw that her sis got married to mihir to take care of her child so to respect her decission she handover the responsibility to purva with so much of trust😡
Goldstar7 thumbnail
dont like purva much in tis show , though she is the main lead.she was better wit  first hero not with  M . she always acts MAHAAN type. tringle of M , S and P is very bad. it should not happen bt sisters.
zohakhan7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prime_time

dont like purva much in tis show , though she is the main lead.she was better wit  first hero not with  M . she always acts MAHAAN type. tringle of M , S and P is very bad. it should not happen bt sisters.

i agree with u prime_time.she has crossed her limit this time.i want smriti to ask purva that who is she to take decision regarding prem and she is only a step mother of prem and by taking this decision she has proved that she is a step mother of prem.and why the hell is mihir supporting purva with this decision.for god sake mihir prem is ur first child.🥱 🥱
Goldstar7 thumbnail
M has no brain left, is blind  supporter of Madam P . high time  smiriti must take her son  from purva.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I admitted that it is wrong of purva to give Prem away without talking to Smriti.

But I dont  know whether anyone noticed that it was also wrong of Rama to blackmail and trying to guilt purva into giving Prem, because Purva may be such a powerful sister but she actually very vunerable woman with a soft heart.  This is why everyone in her family love her and had so much respect in her that they never usally misunderstood her intentions.She feels so bad that Puchki was in her care when she was kidnapped and she cant live with herself with that thought weight heavily on her mind. Even if Purva did gave Prem away that would been the hardest thing  she ever had to do. Plus, why didnt rama ask Purva to give her baby away?  Secondly, Rama knew fully well how much grief a mother would have when her child is taken away from her after what she had been through with Puchki. Why would she want another mother such as Smriti and Purva to suffer as well. I think it is very cruel and unsensitive of Rama, no matter what the cirumstances are.

We dont know how the production will pan this story out and might turn out slightly different or twist  than the media make out. Purva might not voice out or took the decision. The decision might be taken out of her hand.  I really dont think Purva would do anything that Smriti will suffer as her sisters are her world and life.  So we will have to watch and see what happen.

What also bother me for a while is that why didnt Smriti take her son too, because if she asked Purva or  Mihir before and they would hand Prem over to her since they know how much she love him too.
Edited by Charmgirl2141 - 13 years ago
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Till now i never wrote anything here,but reading the new article i felt like writing here.purva who has married mihir for prem has decided to give away Prem?Purva saas who has been waiting for varas and loved prem so much agreed on purva's decision?Mihir how can he do this to his first child and none of them thought how smriti would feel on this?
  Among all the four sisters its smiriti who had lot of pain in her life.She never had support from in laws,She suffered mental illness,When she came back she lost her husband's love and her son.She has no one to support her.Atleast the remaining 2 sisters must be on smriti's side.
 if child replacement to happen,purva should give away her childbut not Prem.
  I am really against purva's decision.I can't support this.I wish purva realises her mistake that she has no right to give away prem like that.Cv's plz don't do this.
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Thank You for the post. I completely agree with you. Purva is very very wrong in this matter. She has no right to give prem away i mean come on its not her kids it is Smrit's kid. How much is she going to hurt Smriti. Let her live happy I just hope smriti takes prem with her. And if she feels bad for rama then why dont you give up your baby...I am sure Rama can wait. 😡😡

I am just very disappointed with Purva.