Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
at the 2n d update mayank said their routes r not going same direction & now he is saying mai sath hu.๐Ÿ˜.....i was out of IF for some times...so i just read last six updates together...excellent mahek๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..i m so loving this story!!!
jassie_17 thumbnail
That'z a truly beautiful epi,Mehak!!!Great work...

Cheers,
Jassie
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much guys..๐Ÿค— and i am sorry, actually this part is a bit lengthy..๐Ÿ˜ณ

13.Knowing YOU..

"haan... Main sath hon!",

Nupur felt as if every single void in her heart was filled with the moisture of togetherness, she took a second to normalize, "great!, chalo chalein!",

mayank could easily sense the excitement in his eyes. She was walking excitedly and mayank was walking beside her.

"wase tu $500 main laptop ya camcorder bhi a sakta hai, per hum wo nahi den gey, they all seem so materialistic, "she looked at him for an answer and he nodded.

"hmmm, tu hum choti choti chezin letey hain, things which would be special and things which would show the effort!, pata hai, gift dety time bus yehi ik chez nazr ati hai ' the effort u put in!, tab hi pata chalta hia k how much u love the person", nupur was speaking constantly and mean while they had entered a gift shop,

"we would like to see some photo frames" the shopkeeper nodded and started taking them out

" I love photo frames, they are the best thing to gift", mayank was looking her speak in full enthusiasm and she was observing the several frames laid on the counter, "u give a thing to capture memories,", she had finally chosen one. "yes kaisa hai?",she looked at mayank and he was about to open his mouth, when she herself said, "nahi ye acha nahi hai",and placed it back.

Mayank was amused at her tactic, she questioned and answered herself. The she was going through so many of them, when she finally decided on one, which was bordered with platinum lining.

"haan, this is the best!", she was looking at the frame with appreciating eyes, "is main jab diya apni aur husband ki picture lagaye gi na tu it would be heavenly!, hain na?",she turned towards mayank who was not there!. In a moment her smile vanished.

Mayank was in another corner of the shop, very ardently reading a magazine, "The new business revolution in India" . "uhm", he came out of the business journal with nupur's fake cough.

"choose ho gaya?', he placed the journal back on the rack, but nupur was busy reading the title and on seeing what she was doing he spoke up again with a more stiff voice, "ho gaya choose?"

"umm, haan", she looked back at him, and carefully took it out from the shopping bag, "isn't it gorgeous?', she was proudly asking and mayank was deeply impressed, "hmm", and nupur was disappointed at his reply, "what does this 'hmmm- mean?", she glared at him, "khul k tareef nai hoti tum se?",

He noticed that her eyes narrowed in anger,

"chalen?", instead of answering her, he moved out of the shop and nupur followed him sighing, "haad hai waise", she spoke angrily, "btw ab second floor pe jana hai, I need to buy  watches", she spoke authoritatively and headed towards the escalator. Mayank and nupur stood on the same stair, but opposite each other, leaning against the opposite side of railing. Nupur was busy looking around but mayank had no option but to look at her. She was wearing a green knee length skirt, quarter sleeves, holding her over coat and her hair were tied in a high pony. She was looking so simple, yet so elegant, but before he could notice more, they reached the floor.

Nupur knew the mall very well so she went straight to the watch shop, mayank stood outside noticing the watches at the display, but this time nupur came out soon, "main ne do watches li hain!, dono k liye, dekho", she opened the boxes, it was a pair watch, "kaise hain?", she tried to search his face?

"hmmm..",

nupur took a deep breath to control her rage!, and went forward stamping her feet. Mayank was still standing there, he saw her entering another shop nearby. She soon returned from there also, ,

"hmmmm..tu I have spent almost $500, $110 for the frame, $300 for watches and now $75 for another thing, "

"mayank looked at her and she looked back, "and now I am not going to show the third thing, mujhe hmmm nai suna hai!"    

Mayank looked away, "and well ab jo thore se paise bach gaye hai, us ki coffe petey hain", mayank was about to say something, "and before u make an excuse, I am not listening to anything, chalo!"

She walked away and mayank looked at his wrist watch and followed her.

They were walking down the road, drinking coffee and nupur was holding the shopping bag . It was evening and they were going towards the bus stop.

"mayank",

nupur spoke as they were walking,   and mayank felt a strange feeling on hearing his name from her.."mujhe  ku lagta hia k main tumhain pehle se janti hon?", she asked sipping her coffee.

"mujhe kia pata", he had finished his coffee, and he threw the cup in the bin nearby

"lekin mujhe lagta hai k..", she threw her cup in the bin too and stood in front of him, "mujhe lagta hia k..', she wasn't able to complete her sentence, and mayank was looking at her fully, somewhere he knew she won't be able to remember, "acha choro!", she looked away bcz she wasn't able to connect anything, "tum kahan rehtey ho?", both of them were now sitting in the bus stop, and nupur had securely placed the shopping bag in her lap, "markham", he was again staring at the road,

"oh!, I live at York", she smiled expecting reply, but he was again quiet, so nupur let it go , . The bus arrived and nupur stood, "chalo"

"tum jao, I need to go somewhere else"

"kahan?"

"my part time job",

"part time job?", she again sat down, "tum constuction ka kaam kar k part time job bhi karte ho?", she was amazed, "itni exertion kasie handle karte ho?", she was staring at him in disbelief

"pata nahi, ",nupur was again amazed at his reply, he got up as the second bus had arrived,

"per ye gifts tu le jao"

"kal le lon ga, abhi I need to go to my job", he hurriedly said and went away.

Nupur also went home, thinking about the extent he was so strange.

She again completed her pending work, the night was falling .  She looked at her home, which was a complete mess, so she cleaned her home and then went in kitchen to garb something to eat. She gift wrapped the things they had brought, she was blushing thinking abt him. He was so hardworking, and she had to accept that she was really falling for him. She was thinking about him endlessly, and that was the reason she wanted to remian in senses, she wanted to think about him.

Next afternoon she took the wrapped gift to his site, he was again sitting in his corner, "hi!, ye dekho, main ne pack kar diya" she sat beside him, again he moved away a bit. Mayank looked at the gifts which was so nicely packed, "is ko asiey hi courier kar den gey," she was speaking brightly

"thank you", he spoke, stiffly but still there was a softness which made her smile

"no problem, after all we are friends", she said looking at him, observing a  strange expression, han per officially hand shake nahi kiya hai, per phir bhi, we are friends", she smiled again.

Mayank was amazed at her show of affection, she was really generous to him, "per main ne kabhi tum se baat bhi nahi ki hai", he spoke up, and nupur was amazed that may be he was guilty, "hmmm., tu rough and tough guy is guilty?, she cheekily said, and he looked at her , standing up, and picking up the packet.

"bye, I will just go and  courier this before my break finishes", he turned without waiting for nupur's answer and as he was walking he sensed her walking  beside, "tum wait ku nai karte ho mera?, asi hi chalna shor kar detey ho". Mayank was again silent. They reached the courier office and mayank sent it to india. They came out of the office, and were again walking, "main ne ik card dal diya tha ander, tum tu kuch likhne wale nahi they", she said giggling.

"thank u again", he said as they were walking down.

"tum itney chup ku rehtey ho?"

"kia bolna chiaye mujhe?"

"well, main bhi tu bolti hon", she said

" per merey pass kuch hai nahi bolne k liye"

"ye kia baat hoyi, tum mujhe batao, tum kab aye toronto, india main kahan rehtey they, aur.."

They reached the site, "ok bye, ye sab phir kabhi", he was about to move in when nupur held his wrist. Mayank again looked her slender fingers wrapped around his wrist,

"mayank", she came to stand infront of him, "kahin bahir chalien?"

She spoke directly looking in his eyes, "aj sham ko?, plz", her eyes had the softness no one could reject. "hum jab se miley hain we just meet at ur work place, kahin aur chaltey hain plz,"

"tumhain pata hai k I work the whole day, merey pass ..", he was about to refuse her but she held his wrist more tightly, "plz mayank, ik din tu kaam chor sakte ho, what abt ontario lake?, yahan se ziyda door bhi nahi hai, plz"

"mujhe nahi jana

"lekin mujhe tumhare sath hi jana hai"

"ku?"

"plz mayank, i..i stay  happy with you",she finally spoke up to amaze mayank to the highest extent, "plz mayank, problem kia hai?, plz"

The grip of her fingers was getting strong at his wrist, "plz" mayank read the fear of rejection in her eyes, and he read that if he would refuse her,, even then he would meet her, but the difference would be that he would meet her when she would have lost her senses, and he didn't want that, he never wanted to taste a drop of alcohol ever again, "thek hai, per abhi I need too work", he pulled his hand from her grip and headed towards his site quickly, leaving nupur smiling, she rushed to her office, marking the leave and then went to home, she needed to dress up

And mayank was doing the filling in the bricks, thinking the complications were getting complex, but he had no choice but to entangle himself in these complications - the magical complications.

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

Angel you were apologising for a long part?? lols....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Mera toh isse bhi dil nahi bhara...mann karta hai saari story ek saath padhloon๐Ÿ˜†

I loved Mayank's reactions on the gifts...hmm hmm all the time๐Ÿ˜† and it was irritating Nupur to no extents....๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder what the third gift was...will we get to know?? plz tell me Diya will get amazed and call Mayank up to ask him about the gifts๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Ontario Lake....oh ohhhhhhhh...i cant wait...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

And Mayank has so started caring about her....not wanting her to taste alcohol and stuff...and Nupur has started having a reason not to go back to her drinking...she has to think about Mayank after all๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This just keeps getting better and better...i soo cant wait to read more...

Hayee these magical complications๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mehak this part is brilliant๐Ÿ˜ณ
 too good ๐Ÿ˜›
cant wait for the next part๐Ÿ˜
thanx for the pm ๐Ÿค—

Edited by ...Mitali... - 13 years ago
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
do continue soon
thanks 4 the pm
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
aww... mahek...
aww... such an adorable update..............
MN shopped 2gether..............bout gifts....
aww... mayu doesnt want nupur 2 get drunk...
dey'll go out 4 an outing.....
i luvd it 2 d bits...
k... i cant wait 4 d futher magical complications....
continue soon...
luv ya!!!!๐Ÿค—
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Too Good Kinza..
and Rough and Tough guy remind me something else..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fab part..
thnx alot for the pm
Edited by -moona- - 13 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
excellent update mahek.....๐Ÿค—...how much i love this magical complications!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!! things are getting really interesting Mehak. Mayank is a big softie๐Ÿ˜, how can he refuse Nupur when she is so vulnerable. fabulous job as usual๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
thanks for the pm.