souroj thumbnail
If she really cared for the baby she would not have left the puja halfway. She knew v well the puja was done for the welfare of her baby.
ankit_34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

i want india to win.....but i feel india must improve a lot.......ireland is nice re....but seriously...i want india to do something for sachin.....😳😳

well in clear words i want india and irish both to go to the next round ...i even expected zim to deliver yesterday ..but unka kuch ni ho sakta ....waiting for india pakistan clash πŸ˜³
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

well in clear words i want india and irish both to go to the next round ...i even expected zim to deliver yesterday ..but unka kuch ni ho sakta ....waiting for india pakistan clash πŸ˜³

ai hai....india- pakistan match is treat to watch......paki is in good form.....they really defended their low score that day....but apni india is india....mwah...india
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

If she really cared for the baby she would not have left the puja halfway. She knew v well the puja was done for the welfare of her baby.

that pooja was a JOKE! She should have left it! It was not fulfilled in any way! When Pandit said give the thaali to the mother of the child that πŸ€¬ gave it to that other🀬 so it was a huge farce!
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

that pooja was a JOKE! She should have left it! It was not fulfilled in any way! When Pandit said give the thaali to the mother of the child that πŸ€¬ gave it to that other🀬 so it was a huge farce!

the pooja was a joke indeed....tappu should never have sat with veer....its only wife's right......ok what about parents who have diovorced or not in talking terms with each other.....would they do such things???....but this is uttaran....and cvs are taking both fan groups for a ride....
ankit_34 thumbnail

the pooja was a joke indeed....tappu should never have sat with veer....its only wife's right......ok what about parents who have diovorced or not in talking terms with each other.....would they do such things???....but this is uttaran....and cvs are taking both fan groups for a ride....

my god soumil m impressed u nailed it perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘ its high time people realize this and stop fighting among ourselfs πŸ˜ƒ
nutmeg7 thumbnail

my god soumil m impressed u nailed it perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘ its high time people realize this and stop fighting among ourselfs πŸ˜ƒ

exactly ankit......i dont watch episodes...but i read updates....its one day veecha....one day veeya......cvs exactly know how tyo keep viewers hooked.....thats why the story is going nowhere...and then they bring extra characters to fool viewers again...
ankit_34 thumbnail

exactly ankit......i dont watch episodes...but i read updates....its one day veecha....one day veeya......cvs exactly know how tyo keep viewers hooked.....thats why the story is going nowhere...and then they bring extra characters to fool viewers again...

sach mein even i realized this reading today's update ..kyunki my frnds were kind of happy yesterday and suddenly ever1 got so sad ..same with veecha fans yesterday veer was so bad and suddenly he is a hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and its pity that more than these actors we r dancing on their tunes πŸ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail

sach mein even i realized this reading today's update ..kyunki my frnds were kind of happy yesterday and suddenly ever1 got so sad ..same with veecha fans yesterday veer was so bad and suddenly he is a hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and its pity that more than these actors we r dancing on their tunes πŸ˜†

yeah...you have pointed out well....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...chalo...its time for me to say tata....bye...cya...and yes hoping to chat after india - ireland....😊😊
ankit_34 thumbnail

yeah...you have pointed out well....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...chalo...its time for me to say tata....bye...cya...and yes hoping to chat after india - ireland....😊😊

same here waise expect some more upsets ..m counting on ireland vs windies ..πŸ‘πŸΌ