Tapu not intrested in the baby at all ???

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Since the time Tapu's pregnency is allounced we haven't seen Tapu ever for a moment think abt the Baby as a mother. I mean every first time mother think so much abt how her life will be with the baby and has so many dreams of what She will do to guide baby and what would she want her kid to be when he/she grows up. She isn't really shown intrested in looking at her diet also to get the baby all d nutrients he/she needs.πŸ˜• she just goes with whatever Nani or Mai gives
From all this Tapu doesn't seem interested in the baby at all except of course using the baby as a possible way to get close 2 Veer No matter how evil a woman is atlest for the sake of her baby she changes and thinks abt all these thing but here nothing of that sort happens 😲
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
baby is the weapon to use in war of tapori vs ichcha for her😈 if u rem. when she dreamed that veer is throughing her out of the house she went to veer in a scared manner and said to him that hum darr gye the ki humara baccha marr gya😑 see how cunningly she said those words for her child just to get closer to veer😲
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: bipasha23

baby is the weapon to use in war of tapori vs ichcha for her😈 if u rem. when she dreamed that veer is throughing her out of the house she went to veer in a scared manner and said to him that hum darr gye the ki humara baccha marr gya😑 see how cunningly she said those words for her child just to get closer to veer😲

Really ? 😲 I must have missed that. How can a would be mother talk abt her unborn child like that ? 😲
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well remember when she was left outside the house she said mera bachcha and covered her stomach with the dust sac first so the child wouldnt feel cold😊 So she does care about her child but perhaps its not shown soooo much!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

obviously shyam , she is not interested in the baby

when she first heard she was pregnant she said she does not want to be mother ,
it was nani who convinced her as this was the weapon to get veer🀒
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well remember when she was left outside the house she said mera bachcha and covered her stomach with the dust sac first so the child wouldnt feel cold😊 So she does care about her child but perhaps its not shown soooo much!

If she want to use tht child, she must save her na. Srk jii, u enjoy NANDVANI na, why r u taking tension to defend Tapu πŸ˜‰ even a blind can see, how she is using tht unborn child for her evil motive. 😑 and pls don't try to make or prove her a ideal mother πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Moral of the scene: isliye bacchhoN padhna likhna bahut zaroori hain.. agar padhoge likhoge nahi tho aise hi duffer kaam karenge bewakoof ki tarah... khaali shopping aur jealousy se kuch nahi hota, plotting pe akal mat  lagao,knowledge  badhane ko akal lagao
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 covered tummy with sac so that baccha inside would not feel cold.. yeh episode kab tha? i want to watch this daffar scene🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i find dis post absolutely bakwass..... its not logical.... its only dillogical by vee.................cha fan group...πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†leave it sanya no use of arguing i think dey skipped some scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya2904

i find dis post absolutely bakwass..... its not logical.... its only dillogical by vee.................cha fan group...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†leave it sanya no use of arguing i think dey skipped some scenes...πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

chochochocho....poorrr thing...aap ne apna blanket kyun nahin diyaaaa 🀒 poorr tappuu aap ki raah dekh rahi thi😑