Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Nikkyy!!
Cute update....arman part was very funny...lol
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Oh My...sheesh...ROFL...So the days of arman going in gutter finally arrives...wo hoo...lol he falls in gutter the cow hay..though i like to think of it as cow dung...n then beaten by boyfrnd n innocent ppl..lol i wish he once gets beaten by SR fans...that wld be a sight to see....yay sids gonna propse her..he better do that soon n finally that pinky is out of the way..lol great job..plz continue soon n thanks for  the pm1:)
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
whormaan got chased by street pagal dog re, so much for NRI ego, what did the shitmaan said he is from high society and only rides in car, like dude take your two cents ego back and go back to guttar where you came from, kachra has no right to be among human.

bye bye whormaan

i hope he got ichy

thank you nikki
you made me feel so so good after so many days, like you said shitmaan will come and leave he sure did but after becomeing kachra lol😆

as usualy siddhima scene were M.I.N.D.B.L.O.W.I.N.G and the baby part i was cracking up re, but siddhima spending time together were fab fab👏

love is in the air

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was hilarious🤣

its damn gud,cow dung n dogs😆

i laughed soo much

heart in cappucinno awwww

w8ing 4 the next part

payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

whormaan got chased by street pagal dog re, so much for NRI ego, what did the shitmaan said he is from high society and only rides in car, like dude take your two cents ego back and go back to guttar where you came from, kachra has no right to be among human.

bye bye whormaan

i hope he got ichy

thank you nikki
you made me feel so so good after so many days, like you said shitmaan will come and leave he sure did but after becomeing kachra lol😆

as usualy siddhima scene were M.I.N.D.B.L.O.W.I.N.G and the baby part i was cracking up re, but siddhima spending time together were fab fab👏

love is in the air

awesome reply  n beautiful emotions u hav used😃
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

bye bye whormaan

i hope he got ichy

thank you nikki

love is in the air

bani di...kya reply diya hai...............and the imoticons🤣🤣
thank u so much🤣
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

bye bye whormaan

i hope he got ichy

thank you nikki

love is in the air

u r too good jee it was awesome i like it v much HAHAHA👏
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
nikki where is the update?😕
wnat more more update re😆
Raha_kazi thumbnail
can't stop laughing Nikhat awesome update...................boy friend , our child.............ooooh god...............🤣
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey nikki !!!!!! we want next jee waiting like hell😭