SR ff-pyaar kiya to darna kya(prt 26 pg 63)

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys🤗
     me back with another ff for u all...
it's given the title pyaar kiya to darna kya because it's about two love birds who do many impossible things for each other leaving the world behind especially riddhima who can do anything to get his sid

it's a different story with the same couple😉

for ginac-i know u don't understand hindi so i will let u know what's the meaning of 'pyaar kiya to darna kya'...it means that why fear or why to scare when u r in love

intro😃

sid

a cute and a sweet boy who is from really very poor family who falls in love with a rich girl but his family doesn't accept this as riddhima's family is enemy of them

riddhima

really very beautiful, talented and very sweet girl who falls in love with sid who is of the poor family and her family also doesn't accept this

so this story is about sid and riddhima's impossible love as their families are really very big enemies of each other...their families will never accept their love,they will try very much to seperate them but let's see how first they fall in love,then meet each other hiding from the world,then get separated and then finds and get each other❤️

...i hope it's nice till now😉

UPDATES:~)
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi nikky!!!
Really the story is very interesting concept....i wanna read so plzzz pm me......bt at first ur exam is very important thn other staffs.....u juss concentrate on exam......when exam ll b over thn u write it ok???
JERAN_rocks thumbnail
Hi nikky!!
interesting concept....looking forward to story but continue it after exams.....

Best of Luck!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki 🤗

The concept is really interesting 😉

& d best thing is its diff from CMG 😆

Do continue after ur exams..
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nikkii🤗

hmmm concept seems to be very interesting😉
looking forward to the story 😃

btw welcome back once again😊
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyy niki
u bck wid a new siddhima FF 😳
i luv d title n d intro ☺️
pls cont soon
thnx 4 d pm 😃
Veena
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear welcome back😊🤗
please continue dear and don't forget to pm me😊
all the best for your  new ff❤️❤️
Edited by mknageswari - 13 years ago
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

my sweetest and beautiful Nikky. Thankyou for explaining to me what the title means. Luv u so much for that.🤗

Please Nikky continue with the story. Sounds so awesome and I know that u will make it the most amazing and fantastic FF to read. You never disappoint. You are unbelievable with ur FF.
TOO GOOD NIKKY. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏👏👏👏
sonia1000 thumbnail
Welcome back. Thank God U have started new one. Story seems to b very nice Shukar hai k DMG ki story se hat k hai. PLZ do PM me next time. and continue soon
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🥳Yipee u r back
Nice Concept