Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
But i was hopeful things wud change and become better...but hez becoming worse...๐Ÿฅบ  to the point of no return..witht tht pooja...nuisance....Veer's character is dead noww๐Ÿค”
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thread , http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1630075
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veer was amazing today!!! He has had been always supportive and caring towards Ichha, and today, he proved that how much he cares of Ichha!!!! no matter what our perspective towards Veer, we shouldn't forget that he is a main lead of this show, and so far, he has been an idol son, husband, character, and a human being.

I just love to see Veer-Ichha, and we have to understand that Ichha is a very soft spoken person, who will never go against her rituals and sansaarik maryadaa!!! That's why, we have Taps, just hate her, who is a totally different character (worse)!!!!

Satya rocks too!!!

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, just saw it...at last Veer stood for Iccha....though a little late...but whats the point....again iccha will be blamed for that rat fiasco  yaar....I hope this time the pandit says ki tappu should not do this puja.....as kuldevta has not accepted the sindoor from her....aur Vansh to make an announcemnet from heavan ke naheen...tum naheeeen...๐Ÿ˜†
I dont know...but I may try to dislike iccha...somehow I start empathizing with her...๐Ÿ˜Š
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Yes, just saw it...at last Veer stood for Iccha....though a little late...but whats the point....again iccha will be blamed for that rat fiasco  yaar....I hope this time the pandit says ki tappu should not do this puja.....as kuldevta has not accepted the sindoor from her....aur Vansh to make an akaashvani ke naheen...tum naheeeen...๐Ÿ˜†
I dont know...but I try hard to dislike iccha...somehow I start empathizing with her...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry double post.
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks a ton guys๐Ÿค— you have given me a place for my virtual sleep๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† because all   the logic given to dislike veer went above my head ๐Ÿ˜•and i wont justify him here to spoil you fun ...so i can do only  one thing here is sleep  so...good night everyone๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yesterday he was good cuz he seem like the old veer who did that tapori exposure..standing for what is right!
the strong veeer!! however, sometimes he goes phusssssss..like the scenes where he said keh arent u scared that tapori wil take ur place..

that was a phussssss dialogue!

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

yesterday he was good cuz he seem like the old veer who did that tapori exposure..standing for what is right!

the strong veeer!! however, sometimes he goes phusssssss..like the scenes where he said keh arent u scared that tapori wil take ur place..

that was a phussssss dialogue!