i loveeeeeeee veer for today :)) but :((

tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kya mastttt tha yaar veer, i justtttttttttttttttt lovedddd him par again bolenge yaar iccha baiti isi liye rat gira 😭...wo satya ne kuch kiya hoga yaar kitni tarah ki faces bana raha tha parrrr sabbbb iccha pe aajayega 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

kya mastttt tha yaar veer, i justtttttttttttttttt lovedddd him par again bolenge yaar iccha baiti isi liye rat gira 😭...wo satya ne kuch kiya hoga yaar kitni tarah ki faces bana raha tha parrrr sabbbb iccha pe aajayega 😭

i know but chalo aaj tappu to humiliate huyi naa
tiredofuttaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i know but chalo aaj tappu to humiliate huyi naa

are haan yaar kitna maza aaya mere ko πŸ˜› veer tho aaj sweeeeeeeeeeeetheart hain 😊 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetypieeeeeeee cutiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeepieeeeeeπŸ˜› 

aur tappu maharani 🀒
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why this satya after ichaa

i think he knows ichaa is the supporting system of veer

so if ichaa goes away from veer then it will be easy for him to destroy veer
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM u r rite after so many epis where veer has been shown 2 bow b4 icchha's stupidity veer took the charge!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and wats wid that stupid icchha( sorry but can't resist now) wen veer asked her 2 sit wid him she was standing like statue which can ony give expressions & she sat only after mai asked her!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘

@but i don't think that blame"ll b on icchha as all were luking like getting a shock of apshakun i.e. god doesn't want taps pooja!!πŸ‘
tiredofuttaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@TM u r rite after so many epis where veer has been shown 2 bow b4 icchha's stupidity veer took the charge!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and wats wid that stupid icchha( sorry but can't resist now) wen veer asked her 2 sit wid him she was standing like statue which can ony give expressions & she sat only after mai asked her!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘

@but i don't think that blame"ll b on icchha as all were luking like getting a shock of apshakun i.e. god doesn't want taps pooja!!πŸ‘

sochni tho aisi chahiye normal logon ko par wo tho bundela parivar hain with analyzers like chanda and nani..wo log tho hamesha abnormal hi sochenge aur sab ki kaan bar denge iccha hi apshakun hain
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@TM u r rite after so many epis where veer has been shown 2 bow b4 icchha's stupidity veer took the charge!!πŸ‘ and wats wid that stupid icchha( sorry but can't resist now) wen veer asked her 2 sit wid him she was standing like statue which can ony give expressions & she sat only after mai asked her!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ˜‘

Oh good then atleast once her stupidity will go in her favor. Hope so😊
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
for ichaa to take one step it will take atleast one full episode

i realy dont want to talk abt her
justchill thumbnail
forget about next week ... lets live over the weekend with today's rocking episode .....
nandtina thumbnail
satya n saanchi did dat js to humiliate tapasya n not to harm ichcha..they will find out the real father of tapasya's unborn child..ichcha will faint during the puja..veer will call doctor n the doctor will give the gd newz dat ichcha is pregnant..😊