Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww that proposal VM is adorable Anu! πŸ˜ That song is so perfect for that moment. Especially love how you coordinated the lyrics "sapne de gaya woh hazaron rang ke" with Ankita's expression! I love that particular expression of her's there. She looks totally adorable and the lyrics of the song TOTALLY go with it! I enjoyed watching the vm! These two are so adorable! πŸ˜

I just saw JDJ too...I thought Sushant and Shampa's performance was so beautiful. I think the judges were expecting to see something totally different and be completely blown away types so he didn't get a 30...perhaps. But dance/emotion/performance wise it was perfect. Sushant for the win wohooooo! πŸ₯³ πŸ˜† 
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww thanks, Pallo *hugs*

Oh you posted CDD vids again...ahh I still haven't watched the last ones *sharminda muh* Yaar it just slips my mind *sigh*......we don't really see each other very often and the show isn't on my radar.....so it's hard to catch up *sigh*.....but I'll try to save the links this time and remind myself.

I haven't watched today's JDJ....might watch it tomorrow only now....too exhausted....have to go sleep......

Sushant ka dekhte hain kal kya hota hai.....lol
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Heyyy Anu! *hugs back*

LOL oye it's ok yaar. Don't be sharminda. I just want someone to see them badly! :( πŸ˜† But yeah I figured those vids got lost in the pages/ everyone forgot so I thought I'd post again. I hope you watch them...next time you're free/looking for stuff to watch just think of these vids k? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Aww you're exhausted. πŸ€— Take rest then. :)

LOL yeah let's see. I wouldn't be surprised if Chang wins either though. I'm totally falling for his cute antics/sense of humour on the show too. πŸ˜† So I wouldn't be surprised if people vote for him and stuff. But there's only one clear deserving winner so I hope he wins this!! *hopeful muh* :D 

But aww, take rest yaar. *comforting hugs*

Edit: Gotta go eat dinner. ttyl! :) 
Edited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LadyM, it's your b'day?? I just turned on my sig option and saw your sig.....lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAYπŸ€—.....

I see you got a wonderful post in the SGP forum as well.....niceπŸ˜†

It is today actually - International Women's Day 😳

Thank you for your wishes. 😊
LadyMcbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute2stay

Happy Birthday LadyM!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Hope you have a fabulous day filled with great moments with your family/friends! πŸ€— Enjoy your day! πŸ₯³

Thanks Pallavi. 😊 The day has just started this side of the world ... so I intend to make fullest use of it. πŸ˜ƒ
AreYaar thumbnail
Hope you have a wonderful day today, LadyM! Enjoy it to the fullest!  *hugs*

--------------

So Chang won JDJ after all.....lol.....can't say I'm surprised really.....loved what Terence said.....Chang's win is not a huge surprise considering he did show tremendous groW*H as a dancer and he has such a charming personality....everyone loved him.....

Poor Sushant....waise honestly I only got to watch his last act.....and I have to say......Sushant-Shampa didn't live up to the standard they had created beginning of the season.....last couple of weeks their acts felt relatively thanda to me......the duet was good but that's it.....just good.....they've done SO much better than this in the past......why didn't Shampa bring her A game to the table for the finale?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•......ahh well, if the whole thing was rigged anyways, maybe they didn't feel like making the effort?πŸ˜†

Hilarious though.......Yana-Salman didn't win ANYTHING......Sushant atleast won the consistent performer awardπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

[quote]Meiyang Chang's Jhalak 4 winner
Rumour has it that being the channel's favourite got him the title

As expected, singer-actor-host
Meiyang Chang was crowned the winner of the fifth season of the celebrity dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa last night. He and his choreographer won a cash prize of rupees 25 lakhs each. Arguably, one of the most talented contestants, Sushant Singh Rajput, won the Most Spotless Performance Jodi award and walked away with an amount of rupees five lakhs. He couldn't lift the winner's trophy despite being the strongest contestant and one of the most popular actors on TV today.

Days before the final, the TV industry was abuzz with the rumours that Chang would emerge victorious as he is the face of the channel since he participated in their music reality show, Indian Idol 3. With the latest victory, it's evident that at the end of the day
Sony lauds its own babies against better dancers and that favouritism wins over talent. During the inaugural season too, Mona Singh (Sony's child) defeated a far more talented Shveta Salve. And so we can say that history has repeated itself.

What the choreographers say...
Vaibhavi Merchant: I am very happy that Chang has won the show. I was rooting for him as his choreographer Marischa has worked with me and is a gifted dancer. Chang is sweet, nice and earnest and is a perfect example of the transformation of a non-dancer to a dancer. Baichung Bhutia's victory during the last season too justified the format of the show.

Meiyang Chang with Madhuri Dixit Nene and Malaika Arora Khan
Shiamak Davar: I have been rooting for Sushant Singh Rajput as he is a true performer and a fabulous dancer. He has been my student and I know that he is very hardworking and hungry to learn new things. Chang, who has finally won the title, is a great singer. He has proved that slow and steady wins the race. He is a complete package and multitalented as he can sing, act and dance.

Terence Lewis: I was rooting for Sushant as he has been a consistent performer right from the beginning. However, having said that I can understand why Chang won. Chang's win is a projection of the junta's votes and they voted for him because in his win, lies theirs. But Sushant and Marischa are the most-loved dancing couple.
[/quote]
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
So Chang won! Like I said, no surprises there ... Sushant is still my favorite though 😳
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bhad main jai JDJ!! I wanted Sushant to win...not a Chang fan...hmph!

Anu...Jo bhi tha yaar...Sushant was the best dancer of that show. I'm not even going to bother watching the finale now....mehhh!

Pallu...I'll definitely watch those vids in a while today and comment...

Oh and heyy Lady M...Happy Birthday!!  πŸ€—Soooo how old are you now? πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
@LadyM: Yep....me not surprised either.....and yeah Sushant's still my fav. too :-)......I do like Chang too though....he's been adorably charming throughout the season.

@Mash: LOL waise you know.....might be just me....but mujhe Sushant ki finale performances mein mazaa nahin aaya :S.....the duet was good but not as amazing as their past performances....and the solo also :S...I didn't like the choreography much.....he actually did repeat steps honestly.....

Mujhe toh all three contestants bore kar rahe the in the finale....blahhh.....lol
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Anu...I haven't watch JDJ since Ankita got out....lol...but jo bhi hai...it's totally unfair for Chang to win...khair...whatever!

Just read the LTL update....sounds like a nice epi...*sigh* but when will Dutta get his eyesight back? *sigh*

Fivr...If you are here....tell me...are you back to skipping episodes? πŸ˜†