Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

My GOD the JDJ forum is beyond disgusting right now with the Ankita hate.....I need to stop reading these ghatiya posts🤢

Yes, it is. I just posted there. I have lost my mind.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL just saw your post.....even the Ankita fans are a confused bunch....they didn't even get your sarcasm....*hopeless sigh* You're too high brow for these ppl, Mash😆......Only us few in the CC are worthy of reading your awesome sarcasm😎😆
incandescence thumbnail
Now I'm thinking why did I reply there...bus gussa agaya tha mujhey...aik toh Sushant didn't win..upar se yeh. Ohhh, I think a few ppl on the other side will get it....lol
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL mujhe toh waise pura din gussa nahin aaya....only amusement at how lame these ppl are......

Arey don't regret replying....your reply was awesome.....waise these ppl are only looking for attention......better not to give them anymore...zyada hi uchhalne lag padte hain🥱
incandescence thumbnail
Oh I know it was awesome...whose better at polite, subtle insults than me...lol...I regret getting into a fuzool ka panga...with these maha lameeeeee ppl....your tolerance level has increased reading such posts...I read them once in a while only and then I get pissed off fuzool main.

Anddddd I posted again! My last post there....I'll go sleep now....its 3 in the morning here...
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LMAOOO that TheUltimate troll didn't even GET your post🤣 What a lame cartoon....and tries to project himself as oh such an "intellectual" person😆

Ok g'nite yaar! See ya later!
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww just managed to watch the bit with Sushant-Ankita's performance and it was so nice! Ankita was sooooooooooo elegant and graceful.....good song choices...yeah Sushant didn't really have much to do in the act....lol....but it was so nice to see them performing together nevertheless.....cute moments......

And these ppl as usual love to play up the "jallaad" image of Ankita by talking about how she will boss over him after marriage?😆
incandescence thumbnail
Yeah I knowww....lol...too polite a sarcasm for them to understand...though indirectly toh main ne kaafi kuch bol diya...agar koi samajh jai toh...lolll

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh and heyy Lady M...Happy Birthday!!  🤗Soooo how old are you now? 😛

Thank you for your wishes ... You know what Mash .., I would've gladly told ya my age had you been sitting next to me instead of being miles apart sitting behind a computer screen 😃
AreYaar thumbnail
Good morning.....anyone here?