Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Great start... πŸ‘

Really want to know what happens next.. I can really imagine this happening in the serial as well.. What with Riddhima being the confused soul... πŸ˜•

Do continue soon and pls pm me when you continue.

Good job

Tc

Cheers

Neet
pparth7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting FF.add me to your pm list and please pm when you update
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Neha

Nice to see u back 😊

A----------R r married hmm Interesting start πŸ˜‰

Can't wait to know what happens next ..
Continue soon....
& Plzz add me to ur PM list 😊
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey neha..
nice start.. n very short n sweet update..
Do pm d next part..
😳
sonia1000 thumbnail
Great start. n I loved it. Is it SR FF than why AR interaction. I just can't bear AR after what happened at the end of DMG. BT its still very nice n do PM me continue soon
Edited by sonia1000 - 13 years ago
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi there Neha! πŸ˜ƒ
Just saw your FF!
And nice start so far! β­οΈ
Again, it's nice to see another different take on SR! 
And lol, looks like Riddhima will NEVER be ready no matter who she ends up with. πŸ€£
Do PM me when you continue! πŸ˜Š
All the best,
Anushka πŸ˜Ž
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey neha

interesting start A...........R married hmmm

looking forward 2 how it goes

ridhimma is again a conphused soul lets see this time where her confusion landup hehe

plllzzz add me in u r pm list!😊
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Neha,

Nice to see yr FF................Nice update and really looking forward for the FF.

AR married and Ridz is still the same confused soul.

Do PM me.

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you everyone for the amazing response!! I do not like how DMG ended but I really think there are some things writers missed out and this is an attempt to get them right.

" Congratulations Dr and Mrs Malik" cheered the staff as we entered Sanjeevani.

Mrs Malik - Mrs Arman Malik

How long had I wished for that name? How much had I wanted to wear the sindoor in Arman's name and now that it had happened I felt too lost. Why was I lost? I saw Arman grinning proudly as he pulled me to his side and kept his hand possessively on my waist.

I smiled slowly as the staff greeted us. They had not been invited to the small intimate wedding that I insisted upon. You do not make a grand show of your third marriage-I stopped smiling as I thought of my last two weddings. My life was so screwed up. I saw my father smiling benignly at me and I started squirming to maintain a respectable distance from Arman. He held me tighter
" We are married now. You do not need to be scared of Papa's reaction" he countered

I stared at him
" I am uncomfortable with him seeing us like this.."

Arman grimaced " You are uncomfortable with everything" he informed me as he let me go. I walked across to my father who hugged me.My head rested on his chest and he smelled the same. The same clean smell of detergent and his deodrant- the same smell which engulfed me as he rocked me when I scraped my knees or fought with Anjali.

My father- my father who stood by my crazy antics and never complained. He did not even need to do this as he wasnt the one who brought me into this world. And what had I done for him?

Tears flooded eyes and surprised my father as he chuckled " you missed me so much?!"

I nodded and wiped my tears. " I am sorry Papa.I know I havent been the best daughter"

" And I have often forced my decisions on you. Trust me all I ever wanted was you to be happy and now finally you are happy"

My smile froze. Was I happy? I didnt know- yes I was finally getting all I wanted and it was all very interesting but was I happy? What did happiness mean anyway? I could see myself and only see guilt- Guilt for being the selfish one always- Guilt for ruining one life.

:" How is Sid? " I blurted out

My father stopped smiling

"Ridhima..." he began in a warning voice

I knew from the conversations we already had that he would not tell me. He too thought Sid needed to be left alone but I needed to know

" Papa I know...I know that you talk to him. He really respected you and he would call you so please just tell me he is ok."

Papa sighed " You concentrate on Arman and your life. Forget about Sid- he is no longer your concern. Let him be"

"Papa..."

"No Ridhima- You have a new life now and you need to let go of the past. If you cant do that you can never move forward. I understand that and Sid understands that. It is why he left so that it would easier for both of you to move on"

I was still unconvinced but nodded. My father smiled at me  " Arman is your life now. Finally you have what you wanted ..Now forget the past,forget your farz just enjoy your life and be happy"
......................................................................................................................................................

I had all that I wanted and dreamt about but happiness eluded me.

Arman was loving and caring and as funny as always. I was still me - Ridhima and I loved Arman so much. We were together in a small house with a large play garden in front of us. Every morning I woke up with a rose greeting me and a foaming cup of cappucino set by my side.We worked at Sanjeevani together where his grand romantic gestures left all the new interns and female doctors envying me.And when we came back home he lovingly pampered me and yet I couldnt invite him to my bed. To be my husband in a complete way....

I wondered why I was still unsure and why was I still confused. I sometimes woke up with  a wet pillow wondering why I was crying at night.And then there were those nights when my sleep were interrupted by nightmares.

I was lost -lost in a dark red horizon which so resembled my dream world. I was a princess who was living her happily ever after and yet tormented by a spell that had no meaning. I kept silent and a happy face for the world and Arman to see.

I had to be happy with Arman. I had to be happy - I had hurt so many people so many times that I couldnt even began to question my happiness. I had defied my parents, tarnished their repution for Arman and I left Sidhant Modi to be with Arman. I had to be happy.

But a storm was uncurling within me- a storm that could break by a single tap. It began with a simple night of me and Arman sitting on the couch and watching Tv.

" It is official. There is nothing on tv"
 I nodded ,my eyes drooping.I couldnt sleep most nights which meant I was drowsy all the time. I rested my head on the cushion and closed my eyes.Sleep came to me instantly. Hours later I felt someone carry me. I grappled with the pillow and fell asleep. I woke up suddenly to feel a strange sensations within me. I felt a firm hand on my waist as it carressed up. I opened my eyes to see a large shadow and I whimpered.

" Its me "  a voice whispered

" Arman.."

:Uh-huh" he said before continuing to move his hands over my body. It took me a whole minute to regain my senses.

" Stop it Arman" I stated firmly

"Ridhima..you love me!!Why do you want me to stop?"

I pushed him away " How many times do I have to tell you- I am not ready!! How dare you touch me when I am sleeping? How can I trust you after this?"

" Trust -trust me? Ridhima I am your husband and I have every right to touch you. What do you need to be ready for?"

I felt tears leaking from my eyes

" Sid understood it. He never pressurised me- he never..."

Arman took a deep breath. " I am not pressurising you and you love me. You didnt love Sid"

" You wont get it Arman Malik -You never do"

I walked out of the room in and huddled in the guest room crying. Arman was apologetic in the morning. He had set up a beautiful breakfast table when I walked in.

"" I am sorry"

I shook my head and ate breakfast.  He leaned forward and kissed my cheek " You will forgive me before the day ends and it is a challenge"

I still said nothing not even when he left for Sanjeevani alone. I am sure he was planning something really romantic but I was so used to them now that I didnt know what to say. I was leaving when the phone rang

" Hello.."

" Ridhima..."

The voice was too familiar to ignore " Shilpa..?!"

" We need to talk" she said in a broken voice " I am at Dr. Shashank's house. Can you please come?"

" I am on my way"
sonia1000 thumbnail
LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY UPDATE. WOWWW Ridz is still not readyπŸ˜†. Now Ridz have started to realise the importance of Sid in her life.When will Sid come in the story. I can't wait for next part n PLZ PM me next time