Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

She contradicted herself today . Yesterday she showed glimpses of her own mind ...today she was back to square one ..........seeking his good opinion about herself above ALL . Thats Archana for u .

I agree , she keeps buttering him up all the time ...she did this  today again ....
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

sowmya perfectly said about ArmanπŸ‘  its high time Arman leave their mahan idea of social service and concentrate on getting concrete solutions instead of digging grave for themselves and Archu needs to correct Manav if he is at fault dont just be his puppet and in fact yaar in all this mess Madhuri is shinning and her good nature is coming out and the foolishness of K's sisters is shinning in contrast. If vaishu does not want solution then I would say go Madhuri live ur live with ur husband as vaishu is least bothered about her child future and more bothered about what will happen to aai if she comes to know and how to hide it from others. And our brain washer Archu is equally to blame with such idiotism. 

I think Arman and Vaishu need a dose of reality for the foolishness they have done!!!

Jaishankar, ARMAN's social service is not the problem. The problem is they take on unnecessary problems and let it fester, they dont try to find solutions for those problems. If they want to support Vaishali, great-they should, after all, she's family. But what they're doing is not supporting-it's letting things be the way they are and very regressive. They are definitely going to have to face reality soon- if they didnt understand even after the chawl fight. But unfortunately, this will be hardest on Vaishali.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I know he loves her a lot and all that but he gets angry very quickly .Archana sometimes foolishly says something  that just makes him angry and he gets so mad , he leaves the house ..Remember the day she said ' I don't want to work but will do because we need money ' ..Uff , he left the house and came back so late .....

And then when he was convincing her to marry jaywant ...she was refusing , this  man totally stopped talking to her till she said what he wanted her to say .... ...he   doesn't shout or anything  , he just stops talking ...Like what he is doing with his mother right now ...he just cuts off ( even if he thinks it is for their own good , he doesn't discuss) .

I think Archana is scared to upset him and somewhere a little scared also that all this ( his being with her ) is too good to be true ....This is all like  a dream for her , even now .I have neevr seen her smile so much as she  does these days ...

You are right, I remember how hurt she was when Manav did that to her and I hated seeing her apologize to him, he was the one in the wrong not her. Archana is living her dream and she lives in fear that it will be shattered so she does her best not to make that happen
Not_a_fan thumbnail

Damodar seems to LOVE Dharmesh . Truly . He claims he loves Manav but he cannot be compared to Savita on ANY level where LOVE for a child is concerned . People call Damo good but I find him very self absorbed to love ANYONE ...be it Savita , Manav , Vandu ..anyone . He only loves himself .

[/QUOTE]

Damodar seems to love Archana though. Even more than Manav maybe, or maybe he loves ARMAN. But I never understood why-I havent followed PR from the beginning.
Not_a_fan thumbnail

I know he loves her a lot and all that but he gets angry very quickly .Archana sometimes foolishly says something  that just makes him angry and he gets so mad , he leaves the house ..Remember the day she said ' I don't want to work but will do because we need money ' ..Uff , he left the house and came back so late .....

And then when he was convincing her to marry jaywant ...she was refusing , this  man totally stopped talking to her till she said what he wanted her to say .... ...he   doesn't shout or anything  , he just stops talking ...Like what he is doing with his mother right now ...he just cuts off ( even if he thinks it is for their own good , he doesn't discuss) .

I think Archana is scared to upset him and somewhere a little scared also that all this ( his being with her ) is too good to be true ....This is all like  a dream for her , even now .I have neevr seen her smile so much as she  does these days ...
[/QUOTE]

So what if he gets angry. Let him sulk for a few days if he's being unreasonable. In fact, someday she should get angry when he doesnt listen to her and give him bhaav. That will teach him and her. Maybe, since it is still in the beginning of their marriage, but I want them to be more open with each other without fear of offending the other. She cannot live in the constant fear that her dream will break or he will get angry and leave if she upsets him-that is unhealthy.
goblue thumbnail
So what if he gets angry. Let him sulk for a few days if he's being unreasonable. In fact, someday she should get angry when he doesnt listen to her and give him bhaav. That will teach him and her. Maybe, since it is still in the beginning of their marriage, but I want them to be more open with each other without fear of offending the other. She cannot live in the constant fear that her dream will break or he will get angry and leave if she upsets him-that is unhealthy.

Sowmya.. Archu is not a confident person at all. SHe is focused, loyal but confident, no way. And she is a conflict avoider. The only time she becomes a tigress is when her manav is attacked. I am still wondering how she is tolerating all this kichad on manav's reputation? She is very incosistent..
Edited by goblue - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you don't reall yknow their history , do you ??
After 15 days of mariage there was a misunderstanding and she left him ...as you said gave him some bhav ...never  stopped loving him though and then tried to get back ...Since that day to this ..This girl has been running after this guy ...Till today she is  the one who keeps apologising for not trusting him then ..even after doing so much for him she still  keeps feeling guilty at the slightest given oppurtunity .

Their relationship is  totally in his hands ...It will always go in the direction that Manav decides ...
Even the day they eloped, she was looking at Manav and it was only when he spread his arms and gestured  her ' Now it is Ok to come to me " did she go running to him ...
he decided when they were to end it ( without even telling her ) and he decided when they were to start all over again ...

Getting angry with manav and giving him Bhav .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, that will be the day ...

Archana is a terribly boring person , never expect her to do exciting things like getting angry , getting jealous ...etc etc .....
I have totally given up on her eevr being angry at him properly .....how badly I wanted her to eb angry in the Shravani phase but I fell flat on my face...she just kept praising him ....πŸ˜•

In fact it is pretty strange  to see her smile and laugh like a little girl these days when she is alone with manav ....

Archana has major issues with low self esteem ....really really low self esteem ...It was like that right from the first show ...

even if she ( by mistake ) does gussa on him it is only to praise him  , like ' Why are yo uso good or why yo udon't answer back ? ' etc etc ...πŸ€”
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: goblue

All the sachai ki ladayi that is based on pack of lies is bound to boomrang and that is exactly what the trio deserves and now we can add the third sister too. They should get not the "fool of the day" award but "maha fool of the serial" award. Everything is just so stupid and dumb. May be we are stupid and dumb too to watch these fools. From now on I will clap for every dumb thing that will boomrang and can't wait for marwadin to do izzat aarti. I wish savita comes there too and then she can do bhanda bhod with FBD's hotel sagas. The two mothers will bring the truth out in a bid to save their sons izzat and we viewers will say'' FInally and end to this saga and have a restful weekend. I can have this fantasy, can't I?

Take Care.. Anjali

Absolutely . In my opinion ...........till Dharmeshs Sachhai comes out only those people shud be nominated as FOOLS who SUPPRESS Dharmu's SACHAAI and AID him . Madhuri shud be an exception to this as she is his LEGAL wife and has everything to GAIN by having Dharmu's good books . And THE STARS nominated shud be all those who do IZZAT AARTI of these fOOLS who aid DHARMU"s SACHAAI . Till this is done , CVS get NO message .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail

I gave my vote to Vaishu for Fool ...but that is all my power in in that thread ( just that one vote )  .

Rest is up to the members ....It's their choice and it has to be respected na ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I gave my vote to Vaishu for Fool ...but that is all my power in in that thread ( just that one vote )  .

Rest is up to the members ....It's their choice and it has to be respected na ...

Oh yes . I just remarked in humor .