Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
BTW Veer must b  considering himself  a dead man, insulting his wife ichcha n doing tht nonsense pooja n rituals
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i have never heard of this kind of pooja , someone enlighten me plsπŸ˜•

neither did i...πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would be very interested to know where S and S were...................why were they not at the circus???
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farah007

yaar this is the height of dictating terms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh solve kia hai production House ke saath beth ke aunty ne!!!phuffff!!!!!!!!!!!1

i think u r 100 precent right
viewers dont want this but still they r showing it,
i cannot think of any other reason
rearly mene abhi abhi internet pe dekha ,i am very very sad 😭 πŸ˜­   😑.
                                                                 ..😭😭
                               ichcha ke liye kiya likhu🀒 aur veer ke liye kiya.🀒
                                             my brain is ...........πŸ₯±
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Even the doctor was doing this now its the pandit🀣 as if Veer has no other work🀣
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Frankly, I thought it was a lousy episode.............Veer knowingly went to the puja and by taking Ichcha all he achieved was causing her more hurt...........though she has asked for it...................Jogi, such a sad sad character he has become.............he just did not even consider what this would do to Ichcha. Sorry Intruderfast but today was not good for me.

But Aditi! Veer came along with iccha, but not with tapasya  is his way of acknowledging that only she is his wife. By the way he sat at a distance from tapasya and doing the rituals without any emotion itself clearly pass on the message to the crowd, that he is doing this puja out of compulsion only. So, I don't find anything wrong in veer bringing iccha down. howmuchever it hurts iccha to see all these, the message he wanted to portray was loud and clear.

Infact, it was very evident from the faces of nani and taps.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumali

Yes, Aditi!  Even I was wondering why Rashmi is acting like this. Ofcourse, the character , tapasya has always shown to be a little crazy, but today she outdid all her previous acts. She was giggling like a lunatic and when she came out dressed in that saree with gajra and all, she looked like vidya balan's character in Bhul bhulaiya. πŸ˜†

I used to find her acting good but of late ...............it does not appeal to me..........but today I found it appalling. The director has to take responsibility for this because it is their job to ensure the best. The clothes...........OMG you are right it was right out of BB...............I thought she was going for a wedding..........the necklace looked a something one would use for choking a person...........must have been most uncomfortable.

And that not being enough they dressed Ichcha that way too...............why??? I just don't get it........a channel which showed so much promise................has become the pits.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I would be very interested to know where S and S were...................why were they not at the circus???

As per the article they will be full time part of the circus v soon
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xavivilla

iccha in red 😍...i must take mannnnnnny pics of her... 😳

waiting for the pics ... 😍😳