veer knows everything

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
see i am back to watching this again
i knew todays epi would be good after 3 bakwaas ones
nice veecha scene,
veer knows everything however hard iccha may try.
so he convinces iccha to come to pooja, yay my prediction goes right😉
btw tappu kyaa dikh rahi thi🤣 🤢 haaye hum sab mar jaawan aisi maharani ko dekhke🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ichcha looked gorgeous in that red saree.. and jealous Nani n Taps wanted her to change...😡 but thank fully Veer managed to convince Ichcha to attend the puja in the same saree... 😊

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nani was so rude to Ichcha ... wanted to throttle her....Nani was telling Kavva hans ki chal chalne se hans nahi ban jata ... may be she was talking about herself ...😆

so veer finally sits in the puja with Taps... kya bakwas😡😡😡🤢
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
l also saw today's episode in anticipation of Rathod coming...par aisa to kuch nahi hua..😕..infact Veer ne taps ko chunri auda di..what rubbish...
and whats up with Iccha..first she wud force veer to do things & then sit & cry ki she is dukhi...
shivani9 thumbnail
i wonder y naani n tap didnt find it apshagun to recv saree from chanda..😉😆
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Nani was so rude to Ichcha ... wanted to throttle her....Nani was telling Kavva hans ki chal chalne se hans nahi ban jata ... may be she was talking about herself ...😆

so veer finally sits in the puja with Taps... kya bakwas🤢

I want to throttle all of them..............Tapasya who is normally a good actress today acted like she was given a lollipop and she was 12, Veer, though he said the right words......still went ahead with the puja, Ichcha, what can one say about her sainthood....................but for me Jogi was the biggest disappointment.................Now I realise that there really is no hope for a positive outlook for anyone.🤢😡🤢
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijayam

l also saw today's episode in anticipation of Rathod coming...par aisa to kuch nahi hua..😕..infact Veer ne taps ko chunri auda di..what rubbish...
and whats up with Iccha..first she wud force veer to do things & then sit & cry ki she is dukhi...

i also expected rathod's entry i thought in the end when dhin ta na was playing rathod would come and say ruko but veer ne tappu ko shawl pehna di😡
and jogi, kyaa hogaya , lovingly veer ko tappu ke paas bithane le gaya
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs have gone insane!!!! bakwaaas!!!!

what was that odhni ceremony!!! kiaaaa aqal naaam ki cheeez cvs ko chooo ke nahi guzri!!!

idiots!!!

just to cover up aik veecha ka scene dikhaa dia... they have gone crrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyy .... ban jao puppet!!! utho bolay toh utho.. betho bolay to betho... theek hai!😡😡😡😡😡
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

see i am back to watching this again

i knew todays epi would be good after 3 bakwaas ones
nice veecha scene,
veer knows everything however hard iccha may try.
so he convinces iccha to come to pooja, yay my prediction goes right😉
btw tappu kyaa dikh rahi thi🤣 🤢 haaye hum sab mar jaawan aisi maharani ko dekhke🤣

Frankly, I thought it was a lousy episode.............Veer knowingly went to the puja and by taking Ichcha all he achieved was causing her more hurt...........though she has asked for it...................Jogi, such a sad sad character he has become.............he just did not even consider what this would do to Ichcha. Sorry Intruderfast but today was not good for me.
shivani9 thumbnail
wowww Ichcha is so gorgeous❤️, today xavi n anol r gg to fight again..😆..